More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm right here, boy, so stop flappin' those blue gums and shut the fuck up.

This is an instance where it's a damn shame New York doesn't have the death penalty.

Is that clear enough for you, negro?

I grew up in New York. I never went to a synagogue, either...

Oooohhh... you sound pretty tough...

Neither are negroes...
Look at this dirty fat ugly white bastard lol

I’m wondering why the black racists on this forum are intentionally trying to make whites hate them. Do they think it will make it more likely that they’ll get reparations? It makes it even more unlikely.

He’s not mentally ill. Many white n non blk ppl think like him. He was just the only one willing to give his life away for it. Read his manifesto. That’s the most clear thinking white supremacist ever.

And you know what ? I like my white supremacy like this. This wakes black up and shows us what many white ppl are really like . I like it when white ppl stop messing about n like you try to become race intellectuals

And when white ppl show us what they are really like that makes us stronger.

Um, yEAH...I've read his manifesto.... The only people who don't think he's crazy are people who post equally crazy stuff...

It seems to me that you really don't want to fix things, you just want to be angry...

I’m wondering why the black racists on this forum are intentionally trying to make whites hate them. Do they think it will make it more likely that they’ll get reparations? It makes it even more unlikely.
Trying to make ? You n many whites already do hate blk ppl.

And here’s the kicker ? Hating a group of ppl who have done nothing to them !

Look at this ? STILL trying to act like whites r victims! STILL trying to act like this is blk ppls fault ! STILL trying to make the worth of blk ppl conditional (once blk do x,y and z then they will proven to whites that their lives are worth something)

Who the fk you ? Listen to these ppl. Just listen. As I have said many times. My father and brother have always said that whites r the products of involution, that’s the opposite of evolution.

When you look at history of blk ppl it’s almost like we’re dealing with another species

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
Honey look at this freaks head shape---he's the product of druggy mother. The boy has fetal issues.

Look at this ? STILL trying to act like whites r victims! STILL trying to act like this is blk ppls fault ! STILL trying to make the worth of blk ppl conditional (once blk do x,y and z then they will proven to whites that their lives are worth something)

Who the fk you ? Listen to these ppl. Just listen. As I have said many times. My father and brother have always said that whites r the products of involution, that’s the opposite of evolution.

When you look at history of blk ppl it’s almost like we’re dealing with another species
Respect is earned but so to is loathsome.

rying to make ? You n many whites already do hate blk ppl.

A guy who can barely spell talking to us about "evolution"... it's too funny.

You go on and on about racism in this country, and it's an ill we really do need to fix.

But you ignore the fact that Race in America is a challenge because we are so diverse. The Japanese don't have this problem. Everyone in Japan is Japanese. Racism in Japan is that the 1% Korean minority is discriminated against, while most Americans couldn't pick a Korean out of a crowd of Japanese.

In Africa you have the Hutus murdering the Tutsi, or people killing each other in other countries over diamonds or strategic metals.

America has her problems, but man, I would hate to live just about anywhere else in the world. Instead of incessantly whining, you should be counting your blessings.

A guy who can barely spell talking to us about "evolution"... it's too funny.

You go on and on about racism in this country, and it's an ill we really do need to fix.

But you ignore the fact that Race in America is a challenge because we are so diverse. The Japanese don't have this problem. Everyone in Japan is Japanese. Racism in Japan is that the 1% Korean minority is discriminated against, while most Americans couldn't pick a Korean out of a crowd of Japanese.

In Africa you have the Hutus murdering the Tutsi, or people killing each other in other countries over diamonds or strategic metals.

America has her problems, but man, I would hate to live just about anywhere else in the world. Instead of incessantly whining, you should be counting your blessings.
As I have said b4 me not running what I write through a spell check, says more what I think you n others…..not me.

I simply don’t respect you enough to worry about making a good impression

As I have said b4 me not running what I write through a spell check, says more what I think you n others…..not me.

I simply don’t respect you enough to worry about making a good impression

If you need a spell check to engage in simple conversation, then it tells me you aren't particularly intelligent.

I rarely have to use a spell checker. I do use Grammarly when I am finalizing an official document, but for normal communications, I do just fine without it.

1) Nope. Whites don’t hate blacks. That’s just you, making a wide-sweeping judgment about an entire group of people, which in itself is racist.

2) All I’m hearing from you black racist posters is how widespread racism is, but I hear very little racist remarks here. Now if you go over to the religion forum - and here in politics too - it is one liberal after the other, the same liberals protesting how awful and unfair racism is, spewing the most disgusting things about “the Juden,” complete with suggestions for another “Final Solution,” and praise for Hitler. How can people be so opposed to bigotry on one hand, and then on the other hand, spew it against Jews?

3) Finally, yes…..hateful talk by blacks such as yourself DOES create racism. When I read your racist remarks, I have to remind myself that people like you and IM2 are the minority, and most blacks aren’t hateful racists like you.

If you need a spell check to engage in simple conversation, then it tells me you aren't particularly intelligent.

I rarely have to use a spell checker. I do use Grammarly when I am finalizing an official document, but for normal communications, I do just fine without it.
Well dude I can’t compete with you. You’re the superior high IQ white male lol

Cmon dude

Lisa558
spewing the most disgusting things about “the Juden,” complete with suggestions for another “Final Solution,” and praise for Hitler. How can people be so opposed to bigotry on one hand, and then on the other hand, spew it against Jews?

If Jewish people are suffering from racism and discrimination then wouldn’t you think that you should be complaining racism and discrimination, rather than complaining about black people complaining about racism and discrimination ?

You haven't really thought this through have you ?

Yes Jewish people suffered from racism and discrimination but notice I don't say "That was a long time ago" or "Get over it" or try to make out that Hitler was a nice guy

You notice I'm not belittling what the Jews went through. You notice I'm not showing contempt to what the Jews went through

But when it comes to slavery you're all

Originally posted by Lisa558
"Liberals on one thread blaming slavery for black people’s problems today"
"still going on about slavery and Jim Crow and demanding 300 years of favoritism"

Look at the contempt of your writings. Look at the belittling of your writings

Black people are the only people challenging the white supremacy system which fked over your people.

Black ppl, by proxy, are essentially fighting for everyone’s rights and all we get in return is chastisement from those who would also benefit from change.

It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

I think its a common issue of white people not being able to handle a discussion being about them in a way they may not particularly like. So you always bring "the Jewish were oppressed too" question in because you have an conscious or unconscious desire to deflect focus back to themselves, because you can’t actually bear to understand someone else’s experience. And then it's gets into an oppression Olympics which makes any conversation about racism with white people difficult, if not impossible.

People can always find reasons to complain about their lives not being 100% fair, However, the problem is, this prevents you from understanding racism, because even if you are a victim in some cases, you still have your white privilege.

Lisa558

Now if you go over to the religion forum - and here in politics too - it is one liberal after the other, the same liberals protesting how awful and unfair racism is,

So let me get this straight. You always talk about the Jews going through racism and persecution but when it come to ppl who try to challenge racism and persecution.....they're liberals now.

And who outside of me or IM2 or NewsVine_Mariyam writes against racism ?

I'll wait

And here's the thing. You seem to think it's tough to go after a black people.

Do you know what is tough ?

Doing what black Americans have done for centuries. Fighting for your rights against the most powerful military on the planet and the most powerful country on the planet and doing that knowing you are out-numbered, out-gunned and out-financed and still saying "Hell no !! We ain't bowing down to this sh*t"

That's tough

Not being a little cowardly b*tch and walking into store and shooting and killing elderly unarmed black ppl

Lisa558
1) Nope. Whites don’t hate blacks.

End of the day

If a black man is in court and you're the judge ? They're fked
If a black man is in for job and you're in charge of hiring and firing ?They're fked
If a black man is in jail ? And you're in charge of the parole board ? They're fked

I'm not saying all white people are Hitler......but there's little bit of Hitler in ALL WHITE PEOPLE and there's a lot more than they let on

Lisa558
That’s just you, making a wide-sweeping judgment about an entire group of people, which in itself is racist.

Says the person who makes sweeping judgments about blacks. Ok. Got it.

All white people raised in a society where racism has been (and still is) so common, will have internalized elements of racist thinking. So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority and domination have been historically placed, then all white ppl will have soacked up some of that conditioning.

If they can convince ppl that certain brands are better to wipe their ass than other brands....then what do you think they can do for race ?

And blacks with much worse grades and scores than whites are accepted into educational programs that whites are rejected from.

Your comments are full of stuff like this

This supposed “natural incapability of the Negro” is always used as your semi-unspoken argumentative crutch by you enthralled in the all-you-can-eat buffet of whiteness.

Lisa558
All I’m hearing from you black racist posters is how widespread racism is, but I hear very little racist remarks here.

They don't have to say the N-Word they have system that does just that.

In this country, whether it be on a national or local level. How are schools financed ? You should know the answer: property taxes. Since Black neighborhoods were INTENTIONALLY deprived of capital, businesses, and municipal resources, and CONTINUE to be deprived of capital, businesses, and municipal resources the value of most Black neighborhoods are less than the value of White neighborhoods.

For states that provide funding to local municipalities, White neighborhoods (per pupil) continue to receive more funding that Black neighborhoods. Since we live in a society where an EDUCATION is the key to success, then what do you think the outcome of that will be ? And even with that advantage whites are still always caught up in cheating scandals and admission scandals. Black people are the only ppl who practice meritocracy because there is no avenue for us to cheat the system. If we get. We earn it.

Tell me - Does the denial White people engage in, the magical thinking they practice and the fantasy world they inhabit have any adverse effects on their on their own psychological wellbeing?

The American racist system is so deep in the white collective mind that most do not even see it and if they do, they deny it because it makes them uncomfortable.

Look at the dumb sh*t you write

"Blacks are committing so much crime"
"Blacks get leniency and whites get the book thrown at them"
"There are no white racists here"
"Two solid generations of affirmative action, and you’re still blaming whitey for the blacks who can‘t make it out of the ghetto"
"Blacks are committing assaults against Asians far in excess to their percentage of the population, and whites far less"
"Not only do they admit lesser-qualified blacks over higher-qualified whites"
"Blacks are prioritized over whites"
"Blacks with substantially lower scores and GPA are accepted into higher Ed programs over whites with substantially higher scores"
" Blacks have been getting prefential treatment for decades"
"Blacks keep having OOW babies and dropping out of school"

"Blacks are committing a disproportionate amount of violent crime"

AND HERE IS WHAT IT REALLY ALL ABOUT

Originally Posted BY Lisa558
"I once accidentally walked in on a “black only” night and was practically slammed into a wall."

Just admit you went there wanting some black dk.

"Accidentally" my ass ..........and some dude probably spilt a drink over you and fell into a wall. Slammed lol

And "black only" night ? There is no way in America that whites can't go. But there are still places in the USA black can't go

Lisa558

Finally, yes…..hateful talk by blacks such as yourself DOES create racism. When I read your racist remarks,

Snap judgments made about Whites (as a group) by blacks don’t have the same amount of the power as the reverse situation. Saying “blks hates, blah, blah, blah” is one of those kumbayah platitudes because it assumes that there’s some kind of tug-of-war going on in which the opposing sides are tugging on ropes of equal quality. The reality is that one side of the rope is strong, while the other is often threadbare.

But let's say your right (even though you're not) Let's say that me and IM2 do hate white people

What can we do ?

Racism on the part of black folks, even the most vicious is pretty impotent. We are in a position to kill no one, and if we were to try we would go to jail. Forever. That’s not racism. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives. And there are virtually no black folks who can do any of that to whites. But there are white folks in positions to do those things to blacks, and who do them regularly, as I have

Lisa558
I have to remind myself that people like you and IM2 are the minority, and most blacks aren’t hateful racists like you.

Me and IM2 are not as much of a minority as you think.

But because blks are often dependent on whites for jobs that means that black people have to watch what they say around white people and in many cases make that white person comfortable and rule number one for any black person who is dependent on white people

Do not talk about racism in a way that makes whites look or feel bad

But I guess you don't think that blk ppl have the same multi layered personalities as whites.

And I don't hate white ppl.

In fact I don't want black ppl to hate whites. I want black people to stop loving them. Black people are too nice and trusting to white people. That's why the Dylan Roofs and this guy can do what he did.

You simply have to show humilty and so do whites in general. Whites have a lot to answer for. Racism won’t go away as long as they are too afraid to just sit down, be honest, and look at why it’s still a problem and actually help find a solution.

No I don’t mean find a solution as in tell black people what to think or think that being nice to a black waitress gets you a medal. I mean genuinely sitting down, looking at themselves and realizing that there’s a whole world out there beyond themselves and their culture and they don’t have the right to pretend the entire universe was reserved for only them.

Humility.

As long as you view the situation as a case of angry black people instead of viewing things from a perspective that does not favour the privilege you (deep in side) are too scared to lose, you won’t have that “Kumbaya” you keep asking for.

Last edited:

Almost no whites hate black people. Most of don't give a shit about race. There are a few of course, but outside the Army in 1970 I've never met one. The one I met was a Arkansas hillbilly and the rest of us told him to shut up in no uncertain terms or he was going to have a blanket party. We had enough problems with the Drill Instructors without that idiot stirring up trouble.

Lisa,

Me and Paul are nice compared to what you would get if you took your racist ass to a majority black forum. You post chapters of racist screeds and believe what you say is not racist. You have a mental problem.

Almost no whites hate black people. Most of don't give a shit about race. There are a few of course, but outside the Army in 1970 I've never met one. The one I met was a Arkansas hillbilly and the rest of us told him to shut up in no uncertain terms or he was going to have a blanket party. We had enough problems with the Drill Instructors without that idiot stirring up trouble.
Quit lying to yourself. Polls consistently show that 30 percent of the whites in America hold white supremacist beliefs. There are more whites with that belief than the entire population of blacks in this country. When you extrapolate those numbers, racists equal 23 percent of the American population. And whites do think about race, you're doing it here. You see racism as the Jim Crow type of racism. That kind of racism is as rare as a model T. What we see now is a modern form of racism and it goes like this:

“Laissez-Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions.”

Modern racists will not express openly racist views. They believe racism is over and that racism is a thing of the past. Modern racism happens like this:

• Avoiding any meaningful contact with the minority group.
  • Practicing racial discrimination when the circumstances allow it.
  • Rather than criticizing a minority group, those with racist beliefs will attack a policy or action, and use that as an outlet for their attitudes.
  • Making a distinction between groups in terms of their ‘values’
No better example of modern racism exists than what many in America saw during the confirmation hearings of Kitanje Brown-Jackson. Knowing they could not openly object to her based on race or qualifications, Republican senators latched on to decisions by Jackson in a very narrow portion of her cases to use to voice their disapproval of her nomination.

Symbolic racism is a belief that: 1. Blacks no longer face much prejudice or discrimination, 2. Black failure to progress results from their unwillingness to work hard enough, 3. Blacks are demanding too much too fast, 4. Blacks have gotten more than they deserve.”

We see these things in here every day and you do it.

Your father and brother appear racists too. Some black posters do throw out bullshit about racism even if it doesn’t exist. And saying we aren’t black so we don’t understand, you aren’t white, so ditto.

Not all blacks are bad, not all whites are racist, not all cops are crooked. But people judge them as a group. You judge cops and whites as a group and make excuses for black criminals. Very few whites seem to make excuses for white criminals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back