More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS Filter
When I was in first grade in Chicago back in the 50s three Black boys beat me up and stole my rain coat. Why did they do that? They must have been racist, huh.

Stop talking sh*t. The blk boy was his own and he kicked your ass, bcoz you were talking sh*t but you've made this story up about three blk boys attacking you to save face.

But how old are you ? You must be in your late 60s

Last edited:
BS Filter
When I was in first grade in Chicago back in the 50s three Black boys beat me up and stole my rain coat. Why did they do that? They must have been racist, huh.

Stop talking sh*t. The blk boy was his own and he kicked your ass, bcoz you were talking sh*t but you've made this story up about three blk boys attacking you to save face.

But how old are you ? You must be in your late 70s

I had four niggras confront me once while walking home from baseball practice when I was in high school. They wanted my bat and my cleats, and there was no fuckin' way they were gonna' get them. As they slowly encroached on me I dropped the cleats and swung the bat as hard as I could, taking the legs out from the biggest negro there.

As his negro friends ran away, he whimpered like a little bitch as I stood over him, asking he how badly he really wanted that bat.

My understanding is that he was shot and killed while attempting a car jacking a few years later, having spent his entire pitiful life as a scumbag negro criminal. I'm glad he's dead. I only wish he could've died in front of his family.

One less porch monkey to worry about...

Last edited:
you enjoy this sh*t Paul?

~S~
Funny how you don't say this to the whites here who post the racist bullshit Paul posts his stuff in order to counter their racism
I'll tell you what IM2, i'll meet you half way

America was founded by angry white men

America is run by angry white men

Fact is, those angry white men in charge know all too well they will only be in control with a constituency of angry white men, whom they keep angry with every possible issue

But not all white men in America are angry

and not all white men in America run a d*mn thing ,other than spending ever waking moment keeping roof over their heads

your turn.....

~S~

Canon Shooter
I had four niggras confront me once while walking home from baseball practice when I was in high school.They wanted my bat and my cleats

Let me guess. Their hats were on backwards ? Sagging pants? All built like Shaq ? And they walked up and said

"Hey honky ! Giz me yo bread, ya dig ? Or me's cut yo cracker ass!! Jive Turkey sucka!"

It's always some 1970s Huggy Bear sh*t with you white boys.

Canon Shooter
and there was no fuckin' way they were gonna' get them. As they slowly encroached on me I dropped the cleats and swung the bat as hard as I could, taking the legs out from the biggest negro there.

This is just white male fantasy.

Godboy
Stomping

Too late
Too late for what? You never could produce a video like that in the past, and you certainly wont be able to do it in the future because, none exist. Modern day racist lynchings are exclusively done by black people.

Last edited:
Godboy
Too late for what? You never could produce a video like that in the past, and you certainly wont be able to do it in the future because, none exist. Modern day racist lynchings are exclusively done by racist black people.

Too late. You're not intelligent enough to have a conversation with. You imbecile.

Godboy
Too late for what? You never could produce a video like that in the past, and you certainly wont be able to do it in the future because, none exist. Modern day racist lynchings are exclusively done by racist black people.

Too late. You're not intelligent enough to have a conversation with. You imbecile.
Well you have never had an intelligent conversation, so let me stop you right there. Furthermore, you can easily win this debate by providing video evidence of white people lynching black people today, but you and i both know that evidence doesnt exist, so you are reduced to that ^ type of total cop out horseshit, but unfortunately for you it isnt going to work.

You lost the debate, now have the integrity to admit it. I know integrity is hard to come by in your community, but surely it must exist somewhere. Prove your people arent a spineless by admitting you are wrong.

Godboy
You lost the debate, now have the integrity to admit it. I know integrity is hard to come by in your community, but surely it must exist somewhere. Prove your people arent a spineless by admitting you are wrong.

Nice paragraph. Keep it up. You're doing really well.

BS Filter

But how old are you ? You must be in your late 60s
No, violent racist black mob attacks are super common. They have been for many decades. There are TONS of videos on youtube showing exactly what BS Filter described.

Godboy

Nice paragraph. Keep it up. You're doing really well.
I was afraid you wouldnt be able to do it. I dont know, maybe it just doesnt exist in your community..

Canon Shooter
I had four niggras confront me once while walking home from baseball practice when I was in high school.They wanted my bat and my cleats

Let me guess. Their hats were on backwards ? Sagging pants? All built like Shaq ? And they walked up and said

"Hey honky ! Giz me yo bread, ya dig ? Or me's cut yo cracker ass!! Jive Turkey sucka!"

Canon Shooter
and there was no fuckin' way they were gonna' get them. As they slowly encroached on me I dropped the cleats and swung the bat as hard as I could, taking the legs out from the biggest negro there.

That's funny. The only one here using a prototypical example of a 1970's negro is you. I said nothing of their attire or their speech. So, "guess" all you want, you Sambo fuck. You're wrong.

White male fantasy my ass. As soon as one of those chimps hit the ground the other three ran like the little bitch negroes they were, and the one whose knees were likely dislocated suddenly got real apologetic for trying to steal my shit. He thought he'd have an easy time of it. What he didn't count on was confronting "white boy" who was willing to fight to keep what was his, and he didn't count on his friends turning into negro pussies.

I probably would've gotten my ass handed to me if those negroes were half as tough as you'd like to think they were...

Canon Shooter

The black man is the most peaceful man in earth.

You can't show me one gun, one bomb with a black man's name on it.

You can't show blk ppl going into your countries and persecuting them

Every day you and all white people should get down on your knees and thank God that black people don't think like white people.

Canon Shooter

Canon Shooter

huggy bear?????

~S~

"When I was in first grade in Chicago back in the 50s three Black boys beat me up and stole my rain coat. Why did they do that? They must have been racist, huh."

Look at this shit. Here we have a white man talking about getting beat up by blacks during Jim Crow and he tries calling the blacks who did that racist. Chicago was highly racist then with segregation going on contract selling, blacks being attacked by whites, blacks who tried to move into white communities were terrorized and their homes vandalized while the police did nothing and this wrinkled up old ass idiot posts this.

1608677362168.png

Canon Shooter

The black man is the most peaceful man in earth.

You can't show me one gun, one bomb with a black man's name on it.

You can't show blk ppl going into your countries and persecuting them

Every day you and all white people should get down on your knees and thank God that black people don't think like white people.
sure, i'm votin' for you Paul !

~S~

White on white crime is higher

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back