More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowardly whites attack blk man only when in a gang but black man holds his own

Wow; your heroes are street brawlers. Bloody idiot!!

Greg

Funny how you praise whites who beat up and kill blacks.

Yet you ignore that more blacks beat up and kill more blacks than white dudes do. That is how hypocritical you are.

Brawl at Milwaukee Popeyes - YouTube

NYC BLACK on BLACK People Fighting for NOTHING of Value in America - YouTube

sparky
you enjoy this sh*t Paul?

It's a good job somebody was recording the situation because the white guy that got dropped called the cops and without that bit of clear evidence, the police may well have turned up and shot and killed the blk guy at worst or charged him with assault at the very least.

The white guys tried to jump the blk guy 2 on 1, but as soon as they got whooped on, right on queue, the white guys go into victim mode "get his license plate" so they can call the cops aka the enforcers of white supremacy.

And that's the thing without a system, white dudes or these white supremacists ain't sh*t.

Last edited:
Cowardly whites attack blk man only when in a gang but black man holds his own

Notice how only one at a time fought him. No one sucker punched him from behind or stomped on his head. Your community could learn from how these men acted.

Uncensored2008
Elohim City, a white racist group that spawned Tim McViegh and probably Paul Essien floated a myth that the Neanderthals were the "angels" from Genesis who had bred with inferiors giving rise to races like the Jews.
Racists have all kinds of stupid shit to spew.

Dont ever compare me or any blk person to any white supreamacist group.

Black people have never lynched white ppl.

Black people have never bombed white people's churches.

Black people have never shot up white people up in their church.

Black people dont mock white kids when they get shot by cops.

Black people don't go out of their way to produce stats to prove how stupid and violent white ppl are.

Black people have never put white people in zoos.

Black people have never gone into white countries n sh*t on the natives n enforced systems of apartheid.

Black people have never killed white leaders.

Black people have never tried to redline white areas, economically starve white areas, flood white areas with guns a d drugs.

Black people have never done a thing to white people.

God just didnt make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

Last edited:
Uncensored2008
Elohim City, a white racist group that spawned Tim McViegh and probably Paul Essien floated a myth that the Neanderthals were the "angels" from Genesis who had bred with inferiors giving rise to races like the Jews.

Black people have never lynched white ppl, bombed white people's churches, shot up them up in their church blk ppl dont mock white kids when they get shot by cops, blk ppl don't go out of their way to produce stats to prove how stupid n violent white ppl are, blk ppl have never put white ppl in zoos, blk ppl have never gone into white countries n sh*t on the natives n enforced systems of apartheid. Black ppl have never killed white leaders, blk ppl have never tried to redline white areas, economically starve white areas, flood white areas with guns n drugs.

Black people have never done a thing to white ppl.

So you fix your fkin mouth before you address me.

You hear me ?
Black people do worse things than bomb churches. You people commit mass murder and lynch whites every week. No group in the history of the US has been more violent than black people.

Godboy
Notice how only one at a time fought him. No one sucker punched him from behind or stomped on his head. Your community could learn from how these men acted.

Right. So let me get this straight.

So a two on 1 fight is a fair fight bcoz there was no sucker punches ?

Ps. There was no stomp on the head because even two white men couldn't over power one blk man.

Godboy
Black people do worse things than bomb churches.

Ok

Godboy
You people commit mass murder and lynch whites every week.

You people ? I didn't kill any white person last week or any other week.

But were are blk ppl doing these weekly wholesale slaughters of whites ?

Godboy
No group in the history of the US has been more violent than black people.

Don't act desperate. Have some dignity and pride. You know I could commit intellectual murder with you on this statement. And you know that don't ya ?.....don't ya ?

Don't embarrass yourself.

Godboy

Right. So let me get this straight.

So a two on 1 fight is a fair fight bcoz there was no sucker punches ?

Ps. There was no stomp on the head because even two white men couldn't over power one blk man.
Show me one video of a group of white guys stopping out a black guy.

Uncensored2008

Black people have never lynched white ppl.

Black people have never bombed white people's churches.

Black people have never shot up white people up in their church.

Black people dont mock white kids when they get shot by cops.

Black people don't go out of their way to produce stats to prove how stupid and violent white ppl are.

Black people have never put white people in zoos.

Black people have never gone into white countries n sh*t on the natives n enforced systems of apartheid.

Black people have never killed white leaders.

Black people have never tried to redline white areas, economically starve white areas, flood white areas with guns a d drugs.

Black people have never done a thing to white people.

God just didnt make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

I don't believe you are "bulk"

You're a white bigot seeking to defame colored people (POC) by acting out the worst stereotypes.

You are to black people ("bulk?") as Archie Bunker was to conservatives, a caricature intending to mock and defame.

Uncensored2008

Black people have never lynched white ppl, bombed white people's churches, shot up them up in their church blk ppl dont mock white kids when they get shot by cops, blk ppl don't go out of their way to produce stats to prove how stupid n violent white ppl are, blk ppl have never put white ppl in zoos, blk ppl have never gone into white countries n sh*t on the natives n enforced systems of apartheid. Black ppl have never killed white leaders, blk ppl have never tried to redline white areas, economically starve white areas, flood white areas with guns n drugs.

Black people have never done a thing to white ppl.

So you fix your fkin mouth before you address me.

You hear me ?
Black people do worse things than bomb churches. You people commit mass murder and lynch whites every week. No group in the history of the US has been more violent than black people.

Black people have done everything Archie Bunker claims they didn't.

I think he's Tim McVeigh's little brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back