More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Paul Essien wrote, "Here we have a white man who resists arrests for a minute, fights with a cop, steals the baton and then robs the cop car and spens off and all this without a shot being fired."

"I'm not even gonna say what would have happened if he was black because that's too easy."

"But this is why all this "Police need more training" "Police fear black people""

Hello, Paul. Frankly, once a person took control of a weapon capable of causing great bodily harm, and he or she attempted to smash my face with that weapon, I would have aimed my service weapon at the accoster's center body mass before discharging at least two rounds while attempting to terminate the felony assault being committed against me.

Paul, I have a few questions:

When writing about "Black people" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed7.jpg

Paul, in your opinion do most well balanced citizens, including police officers, experience FEAR when witnessing or encountering apparent emotionally troubled or mentally ill fellow citizens appearing in the following videos:

VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age- restricted)

Homicidal Suicidal Man Walking Daughter Threatened With Violence By Rival Gang Member
Armed Suicidal Homicidal Chicago Teens n Young Adults

Paul, in my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

Final question. Paul do you believe police should be better trained in recognizing and REPORTING Suspected Cases of Child Abuse?

POLICE EDUCATOR TRAINING CHILD ABUSE.jpg

_REPORTING CHILD ABUSE.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Here we have a white man who resists arrests for a minute, fights with a cop, steals the baton and then robs the cop car and spens off and all this without a shot being fired.

I'm not even gonna say what would have happened if he was black because that's too easy.

But this is why all this "Police need more training" "Police fear black people"

The police don't fear black people or need more training

All that "They fear us" plays to black people's ego "O. Shit !! They fear me !! I'm a real man. They're scared of me"

No. The police know they have system to shut down any black person so when they step out of that car. The police are very calm. They know how not shoot to whites.

If more blacks would act white instead of ignorant black, then the police wouldn't treat them differently.

When you educate your black children to be savage, when they grow up they will act savagely.

Here we have a white man who resists arrests for a minute, fights with a cop, steals the baton and then robs the cop car and spens off and all this without a shot being fired.

I'm not even gonna say what would have happened if he was black because that's too easy.

All that "They fear us" plays to black people's ego "O. Shit !! They fear me !! I'm a real man. They're scared of me"

No. The police know they have system to shut down any black person so when they step out of that car. The police are very calm. They know how not shoot to whites.

If more blacks would act white instead of ignorant black, then the police wouldn't treat them differently.

When you educate your black children to be savage, when they grow up they will act savagely.

A couple of questions

What does acting white mean ?

And how do you get rid of racism in the police ?

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
Too many Republicans think you can talk a white crazy down. But an average black American frightens them.

DvCviWaXQAEDtSb.jpg

A couple of questions

Many of my black friends decided to move out of the victim"HOOD" of liberalism and move more towards a civilized conservative culture, like many prominent black republicans have already. They moved away from the violence of cRAP music, learned how to invest, and not use foul language all the time. They, own their own businesses now, employ 100s of US citizens(not illegals) many who are military veterans who have a great code of ethics. But like the Pizza Hut commercial, when you saw it, I bet you laughed at how funny it was. To the civilized folks, it was abhorrent.

You have black women dancing with very little clothe on, and gyrating as if they were doing a tribal dance. Black men, in black music talking about raping women and killing police. Then you have BLM who has actually assassinated many men in Blue, and you want blacks to be treated like "White Folks"? Learn to use "White Privilege"..

A couple of questions

Many of my black friends decided to move out of the victim"HOOD" of liberalism and move more towards a civilized conservative culture, like many prominent black republicans have already. They moved away from the violence of cRAP music, learned how to invest, and not use foul language all the time. They, own their own businesses now, employ 100s of US citizens(not illegals) many who are military veterans who have a great code of ethics. But like the Pizza Hut commercial, when you saw it, I bet you laughed at how funny it was. To the civilized folks, it was abhorrent.

You have black women dancing with very little clothe on, and gyrating as if they were doing a tribal dance. Black men, in black music talking about raping women and killing police. Then you have BLM who has actually assassinated many men in Blue, and you want blacks to be treated like "White Folks"? Learn to use "White Privilege"..

I'll ask you for the second time.

What is acting white ?

How do we get of racism - white supremacy ?

I did not ask you what u think about black ppl.

How do you get rid of white supremacy - racism ?

And are you saying that blk ppl are and have been more violent n savage than whites ?

Last edited:

This is a black man who fought HARD and was never shot. Stop being a racist. It gets old.

This is a black man who fought HARD and was never shot. Stop being a racist. It gets old.

Oh right Okay lol

So black people should be thankful that we don't get our brains blown out by in any altercation by cops ?

We should be thankful that some police know how to do there job ?

The police are not there to blast unarmed citizens

Plus I did not see any serious resistance from this guy so I would even say this was good example.

Besides pointing to one or two examples is like me pointing Stevie Wonder money n then claiming there's no disadvantages in being blind

Oh right Okay lol

So black people should be thankful that we don't get our brains blown out by in any altercation by cops ?

Plus I did not see any serious resistance from this guy so I would even say this was good example.

Besides pointing to one or two examples is like me pointing Stevie Wonder money n then claiming there's no disadvantages in being blind

You didnt see any resistance?! The judge said she would have been in the right to shoot him. Anyway, you dont need to continue believing in your racist conspiracy theory now that youve been shown video proof that it isnt true.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Paul Essien wrote, "Here we have a white man who resists arrests for a minute, fights with a cop, steals the baton and then robs the cop car and spens off and all this without a shot being fired."

"I'm not even gonna say what would have happened if he was black because that's too easy."

"But this is why all this "Police need more training" "Police fear black people""

Hello, Paul. Frankly, once a person took control of a weapon capable of causing great bodily harm, and he or she attempted to smash my face with that weapon, I would have aimed my service weapon at the accoster's center body mass before discharging at least two rounds while attempting to terminate the felony assault being committed against me.

Paul, I have a few questions:

When writing about "Black people" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Paul, in your opinion do most well balanced citizens, including police officers, experience FEAR when witnessing or encountering apparent emotionally troubled or mentally ill fellow citizens appearing in the following videos:

VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age- restricted)

Homicidal Suicidal Man Walking Daughter Threatened With Violence By Rival Gang Member
Armed Suicidal Homicidal Chicago Teens n Young Adults

Paul, in my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

Final question. Paul do you believe police should be better trained in recognizing and REPORTING Suspected Cases of Child Abuse?

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Internalized racism is a form of internalized oppression, defined by sociologist Karen D. Pyke as the "internalization of racial oppression by the racially subordinated."[1] In her study The Psychology of Racism, Robin Nicole Johnson emphasizes that internalized racism involves both "conscious and unconscious acceptance of a racial hierarchy in which whites are consistently ranked above People of Color."[2] These definitions encompass a wide range of instances, including, but not limited to, belief in negative racial stereotypes, adaptations to white cultural standards, and thinking that supports the status quo (i.e. denying that racism exists).

In her book, What Does It Mean to Be White? Developing White Racial Literacy, Robin DiAngelo describes the cycle of racism as a feedback loop that uses power, control, and economics to go from (1) systematic mistreatment of a group to creation of misinformation to, (2) societal acceptance of misinformation to, (3) internalized oppression and internalized dominance to, (4) racism perpetuated and enforced by institutions, leading to, (4) justification for further mistreatment.[31] In other words, internalized racism is involved in reinforcing racism, and ensuring that it continues. It creates a justification for continued mistreatment of the racially subjugated.[6] Additionally, it can create an acceptance of the status quo, leading some to conclude that racism is not an issue that needs to be addressed.[3] If members of racially oppressed groups internalize the validity of their own oppression, they have no reason to contest the system. Internalized racism can also be seen as a means of "dividing and conquering" racially subordinate groups to create conflicts between them and suppress united efforts to contest racism.

Oh right Okay lol

You didnt see any resistance?! The judge said she would have been in the right to shoot him. Anyway, you dont need to continue believing in your racist conspiracy theory now that youve been shown video proof that it isnt true.

The only racist conspiracy theory is yours.

Oh right Okay lol

of course the judge is gonna say the blk man should have been killed.

Of course the judge is gonna say that. We live in a system of white supremacy. I did not see any resistance at all

Oh right Okay lol

Of course the judge is gonna say that. We live in a system of white supremacy. I did not see any resistance at all

^ More racism.

Oh right Okay lol

^ More racism.

Prove it. Show examples.

Oh right Okay lol

^ More racism.

Prove it. Show examples.

I just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back