More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right Okay lol

So black people should be thankful that we don't get our brains blown out by in any altercation by cops ?

We should be thankful that some police know how to do there job ?

The police are not there to blast unarmed citizens

Plus I did not see any serious resistance from this guy so I would even say this was good example.

Besides pointing to one or two examples is like me pointing Stevie Wonder money n then claiming there's no disadvantages in being blind
You didnt see any resistance?! The judge said she would have been in the right to shoot him. Anyway, you dont need to continue believing in your racist conspiracy theory now that youve been shown video proof that it isnt true.
of course the judge is gonna say the blk man should have been killed.

Of course the judge is gonna say that. We live in a system of white supremacy. I did not see any resistance at all
^ More racism.

Prove it. Show examples.
I just did.

Not you didn't. We do live a system of white supremacy. These words alone do not display a belief in black racial superiority. So show proof or STHU.

A white supremacist in South Africa tried to assault a black security guard, and the guard shot and killed him in self defense.

The white guy walked a way with someone's car keys without permission ? That's outright theft. After being shot at, he drops the keys. Who the hell does he thinks he's. It pays to mind your own business.

That brave African rightly and justly defended himself against hijackers who were looking to rob him of his goods. And potentially harm him. That man is a hero and the thug in the car needs to be prosecuted for aiding and abetting theft and kidnapping. That security guard has had a traumatic experience. Can we start a Gofundme for him ?

That's how you take care of a white supremacist and this should send a message to ALL BLACK PEOPLE around the globe. DAMN IT! YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF! That's the LAW OF NATURE. Defend if you have to! and KILL IF YOU HAVE TO!

A friend of mine was drunk sitting in the back seat and made the mistake of doing a pig call out the window at a passing cop car.
They snatched him out of the car and took him to jail. He spent 4 days behind bars for calling cops pigs and public intoxication. White guy too.
Cops don't like people that disrespect them regardless of their race.[/QUOTE]

If only this had some connection to the OP.

A white supremacist in South Africa tried to assault a black security guard, and the guard shot and killed him in self defense.

The white guy walked a way with someone's car keys without permission ? That's outright theft. After being shot at, he drops the keys. Who the hell does he thinks he's. It pays to mind your own business.

That brave African rightly and justly defended himself against hijackers who were looking to rob him of his goods. And potentially harm him. That man is a hero and the thug in the car needs to be prosecuted for aiding and abetting theft and kidnapping. That security guard has had a traumatic experience. Can we start a Gofundme for him ?

That's how you take care of a white supremacist and this should send a message to ALL BLACK PEOPLE around the globe. DAMN IT! YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF! That's the LAW OF NATURE. Defend if you have to! and KILL IF YOU HAVE TO!

Jeebus, you are a hateful, illiterate moron.

They all know this man, and THAT'S why supremacists are so scared of black folk they murder kids like Tamir for absolutely nothing on the spot, instantly before bothering to find out anything at all.

If you notice, that is even a "legal" defense: "I was scared shitless so I killed him, I mean look at him your honor, he was black!!!

How so?

Here we have a white man who resists arrests for a minute, fights with a cop, steals the baton and then robs the cop car and spens off and all this without a shot being fired.

I'm not even gonna say what would have happened if he was black because that's too easy.

But this is why all this "Police need more training" "Police fear black people"

The police don't fear black people or need more training

All that "They fear us" plays to black people's ego "O. Shit !! They fear me !! I'm a real man. They're scared of me"

No. The police know they have system to shut down any black person so when they step out of that car. The police are very calm. They know how not shoot to whites.

This is a black man who fought HARD and was never shot. Stop being a racist. It gets old.

Oh right Okay lol

So black people should be thankful that we don't get our brains blown out by in any altercation by cops ?

Plus I did not see any serious resistance from this guy so I would even say this was good example.

Besides pointing to one or two examples is like me pointing Stevie Wonder money n then claiming there's no disadvantages in being blind

Oh that ain't the half of it with some of these cretins, you should be grateful whites enslaved ya's, and the indigenous peoples should be grateful they were exterminated out of their misery.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Here we have a white man who resists arrests for a minute, fights with a cop, steals the baton and then robs the cop car and spens off and all this without a shot being fired.

I'm not even gonna say what would have happened if he was black because that's too easy.

But this is why all this "Police need more training" "Police fear black people"

The police don't fear black people or need more training

All that "They fear us" plays to black people's ego "O. Shit !! They fear me !! I'm a real man. They're scared of me"

No. The police know they have system to shut down any black person so when they step out of that car. The police are very calm. They know how not shoot to whites.

This is a black man who fought HARD and was never shot. Stop being a racist. It gets old.

Oh right Okay lol

You didnt see any resistance?! The judge said she would have been in the right to shoot him. Anyway, you dont need to continue believing in your racist conspiracy theory now that youve been shown video proof that it isnt true.

Of course the judge is gonna say that. We live in a system of white supremacy. I did not see any resistance at all

^ More racism.

Pointing at individual racists as if that it the issue/problem is a gutless dodge typical of american society to deal with nothing, it's the system, the entire foundation of american society.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the ----------- That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

No, it is not.

It is certainly content to do nothing at all.

Oh right Okay lol

^ More racism.

Pointing at individual racists as if that it the issue/problem is a gutless dodge typical of american society to deal with nothing, it's the system, the entire foundation of american society.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the ----------- That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

No, it is not.

What do you mean?

Oh right Okay lol

^ More racism.

No, it is not.

What do you mean?

Heard anything at all from any of these folks on the matter? And you won't. Perhaps the Insane Clown President will address (foment) it?

^ More racism.

No, it is not.

What do you mean?

Heard anything at all from any of these folks on the matter? And you won't. Perhaps the Insane Clown President will address (foment) it?

What folks? President Trump? WHat does he have to do with it? What are you even talking about?

The Court's ruling was not racial. It might have been wrong, but it was not racial.

^ More racism.

No, it is not.

What do you mean?

What folks? President Trump? WHat does he have to do with it? What are you even talking about?

The Court's ruling was not racial. It might have been wrong, but it was not racial.

Beg your pardon, not referring to an individual case but rather the entire system.

^ More racism.

No, it is not.

What do you mean?

Beg your pardon, not referring to an individual case but rather the entire system.

All the more true then. They system has been a consensus of discrimination in favor of blacks for generations.

What do you mean?

All the more true then. They system has been a consensus of discrimination in favor of blacks for generations.

Ah yes, the mournful lament of the poor downtrodden white male in america.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What do you mean?

Ah yes, the mournful lament of the poor downtrodden white male in america.

I made a point supported by the historical record.

Your response was the logical fallacy of Argument by Ridicule.

And racist ridicule at that.

You are an asshole.

Your admission that you cannot refute my point is accepted.

My point stands.

A friend of mine was drunk sitting in the back seat and made the mistake of doing a pig call out the window at a passing cop car.
They snatched him out of the car and took him to jail. He spent 4 days behind bars for calling cops pigs and public intoxication. White guy too.
Cops don't like people that disrespect them regardless of their race.

If only this had some connection to the OP.

Blacks get done while trying to respect cops.

Last edited:

Whites like you cheer every white who does this to blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back