More splits in the Repub party

dressed up in Republican clothes. That's the reason we lost the house, the senate, the Presidency is because we can't tell the difference between a moderate- liberal so-called Republican from a Democrat. If Republicans want to win again they need to be the party of fiscal responsibility.........................They need to hold true to conservative values.........If they keep on dressing up like Democrats there will not be any Republican party left and it will be a 1 party rule up their in the NUT HOUSE.

Crist would likely win in FL, but he is not a conservative anymore than Bill O'Reilly is
they are both populists

Both Populists? Yer shittin' me! Cool!

This is one thing I LOVE about American politics... Crist and O'Reilly are both 'Populists' and I would not vote O'Reilly for volunteer dog catcher, but I live in FL and I will most likely vote for Crist if he runs in my district. Him, I like.

If those who can do, and those who can't teach, what doe it make those who do nothing but talk about it? Remember when whiners were chastised and / or beaten, just for being a drag on the conversation and plans? There is a huge difference between constructive critique with solutions to problems and 'bitching'.

-Joe

dressed up in Republican clothes. That's the reason we lost the house, the senate, the Presidency is because we can't tell the difference between a moderate- liberal so-called Republican from a Democrat. If Republicans want to win again they need to be the party of fiscal responsibility.........................They need to hold true to conservative values.........If they keep on dressing up like Democrats there will not be any Republican party left and it will be a 1 party rule up their in the NUT HOUSE.

OK. We'll take Crist. Let him run and take the seat. You guys continue to tell him to join the Democratic Party. We will welcome him. Be nice to see Snow and Collins on our side of the aisle, also. Senator McCain? You bet. People who have served their nation well are welcome. Do you have some others that are sane? Send them over!

Crist would likely win in FL, but he is not a conservative anymore than Bill O'Reilly is
they are both populists

This is one thing I LOVE about American politics... Crist and O'Reilly are both 'Populists' and I would not vote O'Reilly for volunteer dog catcher, but I live in FL and I will most likely vote for Crist if he runs in my district. Him, I like.

If those who can do, and those who can't teach, what doe it make those who do nothing but talk about it? Remember when whiners were chastised and / or beaten, just for being a drag on the conversation and plans? There is a huge difference between constructive critique with solutions to problems and 'bitching'.

-Joe
you just believe the bullshit about fox news
but Crist and O'Reilly are very similar

and a hint, if Crist runs for senate, that covers the WHOLE state of FL
not a district

OK. We'll take Crist. Let him run and take the seat. You guys continue to tell him to join the Democratic Party. We will welcome him. Be nice to see Snow and Collins on our side of the aisle, also. Senator McCain? You bet. People who have served their nation well are welcome. Do you have some others that are sane? Send them over!
wait, so if McCain chnged you would like him?
i thought you hated him
so much for you not being a partisan asshole

If a people depend on political labels that much to make a voting decision, they deserve leaders who make short-term decisions based on the color of their political skin and not the best interest of the children of their entire voting constituency.

-Joe

Unwarranted assumptions about them being reelected. McCain is over seventy now and a lot of Arizonans are tire of his act already especially his take on illegal immigration.

I wouldn't necessarily bet on Specter being back in '11. Snowe and collins are already on your side most of the time why would me miss them?

they are both populists

-Joe
you just believe the bullshit about fox news
but Crist and O'Reilly are very similar

and a hint, if Crist runs for senate, that covers the WHOLE state of FL
not a district

Crist and OReilly may have similarities but on the other hand, one of them is reasonable and one of them is not. One of them is a whiney, bitchy, pre-ma-donna school girl and one is Governor of Florida.

Old Rocks is right... The moderate left is looking for quality politicians - you don't think Pelosi is going to last just because she's not Bush, do you? :lol:

-Joe

i thought you hated him

At no time have I ever said that I did not like McCain, or appreciate his service to our nation. What I have said that I did not think he was the person we needed as President at this time. In fact, most reasonable Democrats said nicer things about McCain than has the wingnuts within the Republican Party.

i thought you hated him

At no time have I ever said that I did not like McCain, or appreciate his service to our nation. What I have said that I did not think he was the person we needed as President at this time. In fact, most reasonable Democrats said nicer things about McCain than has the wingnuts within the Republican Party.
bullshit
i have seen you post all kinds of shit on McCain

i thought you hated him

bullshit

old, white, tempermental, will die two seconds after taking the oath,a 4 time cancer patient.. posted pictures of his surgical wounds... , he didn't suffer as a pow,, crashed frickin airplanes bla bla bla,,, they can dish it out all right then their memory goes on the fritz!

bullshit

old, white, tempermental, will die two seconds after taking the oath,a 4 time cancer patient.. posted pictures of his surgical wounds... , he didn't suffer as a pow,, crashed frickin airplanes bla bla bla,,, they can dish it out all right then their memory goes on the fritz!
naw, never seen him say any of that
but he has said a lot of other shit
like calling him "McIdiot"

i thought you hated him

Had McCain 2000 been running against Obama he may have won. ANY republican who renounces the politics of Karl Rove and offers solutions instead of bitching will be a welcome addition to the political scene.

-Joe

bullshit

Look at the posters behind those posts - they are not moderates, they are your wing-nut reflections on the left. Another reason why American Moderates will win.

-Joe

bullshit

No, you never saw me call McCain, "McIdiot".

No, you never saw me call McCain, "McIdiot".
hmmm, maybe i got you confused with ABS then
you 2 are pretty similar in posting style

i thought you hated him

Had McCain 2000 been running against Obama he may have won. ANY republican who renounces the politics of Karl Rove and offers solutions instead of bitching will be a welcome addition to the political scene.

-Joe

I hadn't heard that McCain is jumping over to the democrats...or is this a "what if" scenario?

i thought you hated him

-Joe

I hadn't heard that McCain is jumping over to the democrats...or is this a "what if" scenario?

This is a he would be welcomed, as long as he brought his record of solutions and service and left the bitching and Rove politics to the republicans 'what if' scenario.

-Joe

Last edited:

-Joe

This is a he would be welcomed, as long as he brought his record of solutions and service and left the bitching and Rove politics to the republicans 'what if' scenario.

-Joe
yeah, Joe Lieberman wasnt liberal enough(voted with the dems 92% of the time) but McCain would fit right in (voted with the GOP 82% of the time)

:lol:
yeah right

Forum List

Back