More Silly Shite From Democrats

I happen to look a lot like Hitler. All I need is a little Hitler mustache and some Hitler clothes, and I'm ready for Halloween.

When I was in elementary school, we still had a thing called recess. For twenty minutes twice a day we could go outside and run around like lunatics to burn off some energy.

The boys in my class had devised a war game (yes, shooting and stuff) based upon WWII. Teams were chosen - half were Allies, and half were Axis. Needing a way to differentiate between the two groups, the Axis members wore homemade Nazi armbands - strips of cloth colored with crayons.

Imagine if you will 25 or so boys wearing crisp white shirts, navy blue pants and bow ties, and Nazi armbands running around the schoolyard shouting "Pow! Pow! Yer Dead!" on a semi-regular basis.

No one batted an eye. After all, it was our parents who had destroyed the Nazis, and we had been trained to have no fear of boogeymen.

Imagine today, in this current "enlightened" time a horrified observer stumbling across such a scene. Police would be called, newspapers would be contacted, numerous administrators and teachers would be fired due to the political pressure of idiots and the children would be referred to psychiatric counseling, if not removed from their parents' custody altogether. It would likely become an international scandal.

There are far too many idiots in this country, intentionally produced by the nonsensical educational and cultural influence of the Democrats. They simply must be barred from all positions of authority.

When I was in elementary school, we still had a thing called recess. For twenty minutes twice a day we could go outside and run around like lunatics to burn off some energy.

The boys in my class had devised a war game (yes, shooting and stuff) based upon WWII. Teams were chosen - half were Allies, and half were Axis. Needing a way to differentiate between the two groups, the Axis members wore homemade Nazi armbands - strips of cloth colored with crayons.

Imagine if you will 25 or so boys wearing crisp white shirts, navy blue pants and bow ties, and Nazi armbands running around the schoolyard shouting "Pow! Pow! Yer Dead!" on a semi-regular basis.

No one batted an eye. After all, it was our parents who had destroyed the Nazis, and we had been trained to have no fear of boogeymen.

Imagine today, in this current "enlightened" time a horrified observer stumbling across such a scene. Police would be called, newspapers would be contacted, numerous administrators and teachers would be fired due to the political pressure of idiots and the children would be referred to psychiatric counseling, if not removed from their parents' custody altogether. It would likely become an international scandal.

There are far too many idiots in this country, intentionally produced by the nonsensical educational and cultural influence of the Democrats. They simply must be barred from all positions of authority.

This wasn't some half-assed armband thrown together by a kid. This was a well thought out costume down to the boots and brown jacket.

This wasn't some half-assed armband thrown together by a kid. This was a well thought out costume down to the boots and brown jacket.

So. Fuckin'. What.

So. Fuckin'. What.

Do you honestly think wearing this costume was the boy's idea? You want to dress as Hitler as an adult? Knock yourself out. People do it all the time on Halloween. Offensive Halloween costumes have always been a thing. But this kid looks like he's six. Would you dress your daughter up as JonBenet Ramsey because "you think it's a hoot"?

This wasn't some half-assed armband thrown together by a kid.
You might want to compare his armband to the Nazi standard.
Nazi

1822184.main_image.jpg

I happen to look a lot like Hitler. All I need is a little Hitler mustache and some Hitler clothes, and I'm ready for Halloween.
You're not Hitler. This man is.

He doesn't look a thing like Hitler.

For starters, the underlying structures of his eye sockets and brow are completely wrong.

It only matters that HE thinks he is.

Yes, he is telling "HIS truth", even as Ford told "HER truth".

All must be believed. :auiqs.jpg:

Personally I think the choice of costume is in poor taste and I doubt it was the kids idea.....if the mother is a teacher, she should have exercised better judgement.

This wasn't some half-assed armband thrown together by a kid.
You might want to compare his armband to the Nazi standard.
Nazi

1822184.main_image.jpg
Seems like a fine costume for Halloween to me. Wonder how many kids wouldn't even recognize who he is suppose to be?

More of them would think he was Col Klink than Hitler

Fewer kids would know who Col Klink was than Hitler. Even adults don't know who Col Klink was

Forum List

Back