More Silly Shite From Democrats

Personally I think the choice of costume is in poor taste and I doubt it was the kids idea.....if the mother is a teacher, she should have exercised better judgement.

Why is it poor judgment?

Why is it great judgement and/or acceptable??? Especially by a teacher that knows the historical significance of this person (Hitler) even if her son and other kids don't..

Yeah, ok...….let's all dress up like Hitler, who killed and tortured 8 million people because they didn't fit his vision of a superior race.

Damn, by the responses of conservatives in this thread, I'd almost think you were all 'Liberalized' overnight...….WTF?

I happen to look a lot like Hitler. All I need is a little Hitler mustache and some Hitler clothes, and I'm ready for Halloween.
You're not Hitler. This man is.

Hitler has been reincarnated as a cat!
CatHitler.jpg

Personally I think the choice of costume is in poor taste and I doubt it was the kids idea.....if the mother is a teacher, she should have exercised better judgement.

Why is it poor judgment?

Why is it great judgement and/or acceptable??? Especially by a teacher that knows the historical significance of this person (Hitler) even if her son and other kids don't..

Yeah, ok...….let's all dress up like Hitler, who killed and tortured 8 million people because they didn't fit his vision of a superior race.

Damn, by the responses of conservatives in this thread, I'd almost think you were all 'Liberalized' overnight...….WTF?
Most any "scary" costume could be considered poor taste......but it is Halloween.... Grow a pair!

I think a Hitlier-Vampire would be a great combination for a costume. Also might be a good horror movie... Hitler comes back as a vampire.

This wasn't some half-assed armband thrown together by a kid.
You might want to compare his armband to the Nazi standard.
Nazi

1822184.main_image.jpg
Seems like a fine costume for Halloween to me. Wonder how many kids wouldn't even recognize who he is suppose to be?

More of them would think he was Col Klink than Hitler

Fewer kids would know who Col Klink was than Hitler. Even adults don't know who Col Klink was

Philistines that they are.

Why is it poor judgment?

Why is it great judgement and/or acceptable??? Especially by a teacher that knows the historical significance of this person (Hitler) even if her son and other kids don't.

I would ask - Why don't they? Isn't it poor judgment to withhold that knowledge from later generations? Santayana and all that?

Hmmm?

I mean, I certainly knew who Hitler was by age six.

Why is it poor judgment?

I'm not a conservative, so you're wrong again.

Why is it poor judgment?

I'm not a conservative, so you're wrong again.

Not the first time & won't be the last.

Forum List

Back