More Silly Shite From Democrats

If I were the mother I'd rather tell people that I love Hitler than admit that I'm a horse's ass.

If I were the mother I'd rather tell people that I love Hitler than admit that I'm a horse's ass.

what makes her a horses ass?

do you petition the networks to remove Hogans Heroes from airing?

Is Hitler so scary, he can't be made fun of?

carthitl.gif

what makes her a horses ass?

do you petition the networks to remove Hogans Heroes from airing?

Is Hitler so scary, he can't be made fun of?

She's either a horse's ass for not knowing it would become a thing, or an attention whore seeking outrage.

I see you didn't answer the question.

I don't think anybody alive today remembers the time their parents were killed by Frankenstein.
So you are saying that it would be offensive to dress up as Charles Manson?

You could walk down the street 24 hours a day for your entire life without stumbling upon a member of the Tate family.

I see you didn't answer the question.

I don't think anybody alive today remembers the time their parents were killed by Frankenstein.
So you are saying that it would be offensive to dress up as Charles Manson?

You could walk down the street 24 hours a day for your entire life without stumbling upon a member of the Tate family.
So it's okay to dress up as Hitler if you are sure there are no Jews in your village? Is that what you are saying?

Even her attempt at an explanation makes her a horse's ass.

It was a last minute costume he threw together. We just had all the makings of a Hitler costume laying around the house. :lol:

And I guess it would be inappropriate to dress as this war criminal too?

Even her attempt at an explanation makes her a horse's ass.

It was a last minute costume he threw together. We just had all the makings of a Hitler costume laying around the house. :lol:
No, actually, it is the media and societies making a big deal of a historical figure that is creepy as hell that makes it a big deal. You included. It isn't a big deal.

Trying to censor history?

Get real.

It is a perfect Halloween costume. Especially for a liberal town. It will scare the crap out of them. That is what makes it a great Halloween costume.

Forum List

Back