More Savage Democrat Hate Caught On Camera: Crowd Beats & Robs Tourist [Video]..

I love how at first you say "what democrats? They could have been anybody", and then turn around and assume the other dudes are republicans.

You are thick:clap2:

I think your name is misleading.

I never made any claims that any of these thugs were republicans or democrats. I was simple pointing out the duplicity of his argument. :tongue:

they're democrats, black people don't belong to the Republican party.

Just stating reality. These are current Democrats, or future Democrats. It is what it is. And i doubt you watched the video anyway. Video's a bit long for your attention span.

Just stating reality, huh? First you call them Democrats, then possible future Democrats. That's reality? That's consistent? :lol: I didn't need to watch the video because I know coming from you, it's a load of shit. So now every time a white person gets beat up by a black person, it's the fault of Democrats? Should I post videos of white people beating up black people and blame the attacks on Republicans? Oh yeah, Sallow already did that and owned your dumb ass.

BTW, all of this nonsense is in response to Democrat outrage over the Trayvon Martin incident, right? Well, as many of you right-wing hacks pointed out repeatedly and salivated over, Zimmerman is a registered Democrat. So, oops, there goes your 'theory'.

Yes, these fine young men & women were definitely Republicans. Man, you're pretty demented if you think that. They are all Obama-supporting Democrat mutants. Period, end of story.

Forum List

Back