More Right-Wing Boogaloo on Federal Charges, ANTIFA, Not So Much

Charges have now been brought on the two suspect in the drive-by murder of Federal Security Officers, David Patric Underwood. Suspects had previously been arrested for the ambush killing of a Santa Cruz Deputy. Air Force Staff Sergeant Steven Carrillo and accomplice are charged in the killing.

" Authorities said Carrillo and a second man traveled to Oakland with the intent to kill police and believed the large demonstrations spurred by the death of Floyd in Minneapolis — which they were not a part of — would help them get away it. "

" Carrillo, prior to his arrest, used his own blood to scrawl the word “boog” and “I became unreasonable” on the hood of a vehicle he carjacked, the complaint says. Both phrases are also associated with "Boogaloo," a term used by extremists to reference a violent uprising or impending civil war in the U.S., the complaint says."

" Steven Carrillo and his alleged accomplice "came to Oakland to kill cops," said John Bennett, special agent in charge of the San Francisco division of the FBI. "

ANTIFA may be some bad people, but I think I am more worried about Right Wing Boogaloo, cop killers and extremist favoring civil war, at this point.
Why would supposed “rightwingers” randomly kill police?

That’s literally the opposite of what the right wants.

Charges have now been brought on the two suspect in the drive-by murder of Federal Security Officers, David Patric Underwood. Suspects had previously been arrested for the ambush killing of a Santa Cruz Deputy. Air Force Staff Sergeant Steven Carrillo and accomplice are charged in the killing.

" Authorities said Carrillo and a second man traveled to Oakland with the intent to kill police and believed the large demonstrations spurred by the death of Floyd in Minneapolis — which they were not a part of — would help them get away it. "

" Carrillo, prior to his arrest, used his own blood to scrawl the word “boog” and “I became unreasonable” on the hood of a vehicle he carjacked, the complaint says. Both phrases are also associated with "Boogaloo," a term used by extremists to reference a violent uprising or impending civil war in the U.S., the complaint says."

" Steven Carrillo and his alleged accomplice "came to Oakland to kill cops," said John Bennett, special agent in charge of the San Francisco division of the FBI. "

ANTIFA may be some bad people, but I think I am more worried about Right Wing Boogaloo, cop killers and extremist favoring civil war, at this point.

As I just noted, it's called "projection"....It happens among those who are entirely bereft of introspection, which encompases nearly the entirety of the left.

I have yet to see any self identified Antifa members storm a state capital With assault weapons to intimidate our political leaders.
Those "assault weapons" were used as props, and had no ammunition and open breaches, you deliberately dishonest fucking hack.
The politicians in the state house feared for their safety, you pathetic extremist dolt.

At least one of them wore a bullet proof vest to work when those people were at the capitol with their semi assault weapons.

Body armor poses no physical threat to anyone, cement head.

Wow.

The politicians wore the bullet proof vests.

For heaven's sake. If you can't read the article at least read the headline of article.

The politicians were so threatened and terrorized by those far right radical extremists they wore bullet proof vests to work.

The threat came from the far right radical extremists who were walking around with semi automatic weapons everywhere. Some were right in the faces of the police screaming at them.

View attachment 351295
Did any of those protesters lay a single hand on anyone, let alone commit acts of vandalism, arson, looting, assault, and general mayhem?

Of course they didn't, and you're still an hysterical cement head,.
Luckily the authorities didn't take a hard line take control reaction to the situation. Guess they didn't want to touch a match to the powder keg of civil war that day, when the right wing gun nuts came to town.
What was there to take a hard line against?...Show one instance of where the Michigan protesters laid a single finger on anyone, destroyed or defaced the capitol grounds or surrounding private property, stole anything, or did so much as litter the grounds.

Go ahead....I fucking defy you.
They didn't. My opinion is never bring a knife to a gunfight and never bring a gun to a word fight. I think weaponry should be banned from all public protests and rallies. You don't see them getting in the gate at trump rallies do you? Why were they brought to a state capital protest? Show of possible force? Stupid tactic.
They didn't....Period, full stop.

Everything after that is worthless and irrelevant equivocation.
Equivocation. You do not know the meaning of the word. Protesters should not bring guns to a peaceful protest to intimidate or show possible force for the cameras, or gratify their sexual needs. Period, full stop.
Your opinion of what peaceful nonviolent people should or shouldn't be carrying as props is irrelevant.

Your comments on the supposed sexual needs of people whom you don't know is pure Freudian projection.
I guess this is the place to express it.
1592409644568.png
US MESSAGE BOARD........... Where Your Voices Count

Strange isn't it? But, as I pointed out in another thread, the extremes of Right and Left come around and end at the same place.

If you don't think that the Antifa freaks aren't spoiling for a civil war, you need a reality check.
The antifa you are terrified of doesn't even exist.
Antifa is a joke. It is right-wing extremists that are the true threat. They are the ones storming state capitals with their assault weapons on their backs. Law enforcement knows it as well.

Both extremes are equally dangerous. Antifa is no joke.
I have yet to see any self identified Antifa members storm a state capital With assault weapons to intimidate our political leaders.
Nope. Their calling card is setting fires.
You like 'em? Fine. I already had my rant about Antifa somewhere here today.

And I just got done with my rant about the vigilante militias, too. They're BOTH BAD.

It's the boogaloo boys who like to make Molotov cocktails. Some of them have been arrested at the protests either making or using them.

I don't recall Antifa doing that. I know they get into fights with the far right at protests. I think some of them have been arrested and prosecuted for those fights.
They are pyro's. If they only burn the dumpster, it's to leave their calling card. The Berkley protest against Milo -- remember that? Campus security said Antifa snuck in and began the trouble. Campus security tries to keep them out, but it's a big campus and they slime their way in. The college kids were just making a lot of noise until Antifa arrived. Then windows got broken, fires started.
View attachment 351399

Antifa was wrong to do that. Violence is never the answer. All it does is detract from the reason why people are protesting. No one will listen to people who are burning things down.

However this time it's not antifa.

This time it was the boogaloo boys. They were busted in a few cities either with Molotov cocktails or making them.

Just because antifa did that a few years ago it's not fair or right to automatically blame them for what's happening now. Especially when our own government says it's not antifa now that it's the far right radical extremists. Mostly the boogaloo boys and local militias.

Those "assault weapons" were used as props, and had no ammunition and open breaches, you deliberately dishonest fucking hack.
The politicians in the state house feared for their safety, you pathetic extremist dolt.

At least one of them wore a bullet proof vest to work when those people were at the capitol with their semi assault weapons.

Body armor poses no physical threat to anyone, cement head.

Wow.

The politicians wore the bullet proof vests.

For heaven's sake. If you can't read the article at least read the headline of article.

The politicians were so threatened and terrorized by those far right radical extremists they wore bullet proof vests to work.

The threat came from the far right radical extremists who were walking around with semi automatic weapons everywhere. Some were right in the faces of the police screaming at them.

View attachment 351295
Did any of those protesters lay a single hand on anyone, let alone commit acts of vandalism, arson, looting, assault, and general mayhem?

Of course they didn't, and you're still an hysterical cement head,.
Luckily the authorities didn't take a hard line take control reaction to the situation. Guess they didn't want to touch a match to the powder keg of civil war that day, when the right wing gun nuts came to town.
What was there to take a hard line against?...Show one instance of where the Michigan protesters laid a single finger on anyone, destroyed or defaced the capitol grounds or surrounding private property, stole anything, or did so much as litter the grounds.

Go ahead....I fucking defy you.
The protesters didnt just assault people, they actually murdered people.

Is "boogaloo" the new radical left buzz word?

And still no bodies. Or no serious injuries. They're a convenient excuse because you knuckledraggers can't bring yourselves to admit that they might not be responsible for most of the looting and damage. Still remains to be seen if those "patriots" on the right weren't the ones who were actually doing the damage. But you go right ahead and get your panties in a twist over it. Those bad, bad lefties will be made to answer for their indiscretions.
It still remains to be seen that the little psychopaths in Antifa are NOT responsible for all the damage we see
in the riots, major and minor.
If anyone has ever spent any time in and around Portland and Seattle we know what Antifa is and what they
are capable of.

You are taking two guys in a pick up that shot some cops (plus one guy in Las Vegas) and suddenly you are trying to gaslight the shit out of this issue, not very successfully, I might add.

It wasn't until they started killing cops. Too me, you can talk about anarchy and civil war to sooth your ills against the left all you want, but when you start killing cops and advertising you right wing boys club, it is time to deal with your bull$hit. Not a good time to be on a Boogaloo Boys mailing list or contact list, nor have a decal on your pickup truck. Cops might take offense. Offensive action, that is.

That's fine... by all means lock up all the crazies.

But um..... which side has taken over an entire section of Seattle, with armed thugs roaming the streets?

By the way, Antifa is very much pushing a civil war.

If you don't think that the Antifa freaks aren't spoiling for a civil war, you need a reality check.
Antifa is a joke. It is right-wing extremists that are the true threat. They are the ones storming state capitals with their assault weapons on their backs. Law enforcement knows it as well.

And I just got done with my rant about the vigilante militias, too. They're BOTH BAD.

It's the boogaloo boys who like to make Molotov cocktails. Some of them have been arrested at the protests either making or using them.

I don't recall Antifa doing that. I know they get into fights with the far right at protests. I think some of them have been arrested and prosecuted for those fights.
They are pyro's. If they only burn the dumpster, it's to leave their calling card. The Berkley protest against Milo -- remember that? Campus security said Antifa snuck in and began the trouble. Campus security tries to keep them out, but it's a big campus and they slime their way in. The college kids were just making a lot of noise until Antifa arrived. Then windows got broken, fires started.
View attachment 351399
Were any caught and or charged? Is there any proof? Or just supposition?

I just did a search on this. It wasn't antifa.

It was an anarchist group named Black Bloc.

This has to stop. Both the violence and wrongly blaming antifa for what a totally different group had done.

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 10.16.47 AM.png

The intelligence agencies report that antifa has a limited presence in the violence in the protests. It's listed as a footnote in the report. That report is about the far right radical extremists who have been responsible for almost all of the violence in the protests. The boogaloo boys aren't the only ones. There's local far right militias who are also being violent. One of them shot a peaceful protester in New Mexico.

They did arrest a few RW loons wearing AntiFa tee shirts and spray painting their logo on buildings.
AntiFa ain't into making progressives look bad. They ain't into killing people either.

Not that I know of.

The thing is, antifa is being blamed for actions they never committed.

It seems that the words Antifa is a catch all word for anyone who commits violence. Which isn't right. Those who actually commit the violence should be held responsible.

Antifa fights with the fascists. So far all the reports of fires being set by them seem to be lies. The fires were set by other people.

The molotov cocktails and fires in the recent protests are being set and thrown by far right radical extremists mostly the boogaloo boys. Others who are being violent are the far right radical extremist militias.

There are a lot of rumors and accusations about Antifa but I have yet to see any honest and factual reports of them being violent in the recent protests.

View attachment 351399

Do you have a positive ID on the political leanings of the perps? Things are not always as they appear. These far right, anti-government loons are known for covert appearances at ANY rally or protest involving the left. They exploit the chaos. That's what happened in Oakland. Their goal is to start a civil war or race war.

This in fact is their motto: Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo

Her post is wrong. That wasn't antifa at the protests she stated.

It was the anarchist group "black bloc."

I have yet to see any honest and factual report of any antifa being violent beyond fist fights with fascist white supremacists years ago.

It wasn't until they started killing cops. Too me, you can talk about anarchy and civil war to sooth your ills against the left all you want, but when you start killing cops and advertising you right wing boys club, it is time to deal with your bull$hit. Not a good time to be on a Boogaloo Boys mailing list or contact list, nor have a decal on your pickup truck. Cops might take offense. Offensive action, that is.

so is "boogaloo" what the Democrats are calling people who are opposed to their racist violence?

That's fine... by all means lock up all the crazies.

But um..... which side has taken over an entire section of Seattle, with armed thugs roaming the streets?

By the way, Antifa is very much pushing a civil war.

That's a lie.

Antifa isn't and has never been at CHAZ.

I've been there a couple times. You haven't.

I've talked with the leaders, the organizers and those in charge at CHAZ.

I know antifa is no where near there and you're nothing but a liar.

The people who have taken over a part of Capitol Hill are regular protesters and people who live in that neighborhood, not antifa.

so is "boogaloo" what the Democrats are calling people who are opposed to their racist violence?

No. It is what they called themselves before they stated killing cops. Would not be surprised if they are considering name change.

View attachment 351399

Do you have a positive ID on the political leanings of the perps? Things are not always as they appear. These far right, anti-government loons are known for covert appearances at ANY rally or protest involving the left. They exploit the chaos. That's what happened in Oakland. Their goal is to start a civil war or race war.

This in fact is their motto: Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo

Her post is wrong. That wasn't antifa at the protests she stated.

It was the anarchist group "black bloc."

I have yet to see any honest and factual report of any antifa being violent beyond fist fights with fascist white supremacists years ago.

Exactly, Anarchists are a small and disorganized group of ragtag, anti-government malcontents. They are more apolitical than anything. They mostly like to show up anywhere there's a crowd and fuck stuff up.

The intelligence agencies report that antifa has a limited presence in the violence in the protests. It's listed as a footnote in the report. That report is about the far right radical extremists who have been responsible for almost all of the violence in the protests. The boogaloo boys aren't the only ones. There's local far right militias who are also being violent. One of them shot a peaceful protester in New Mexico.

They did arrest a few RW loons wearing AntiFa tee shirts and spray painting their logo on buildings.
AntiFa ain't into making progressives look bad. They ain't into killing people either.

Not that I know of.

The thing is, antifa is being blamed for actions they never committed.

It seems that the words Antifa is a catch all word for anyone who commits violence. Which isn't right. Those who actually commit the violence should be held responsible.

Antifa fights with the fascists. So far all the reports of fires being set by them seem to be lies. The fires were set by other people.

The molotov cocktails and fires in the recent protests are being set and thrown by far right radical extremists mostly the boogaloo boys. Others who are being violent are the far right radical extremist militias.

There are a lot of rumors and accusations about Antifa but I have yet to see any honest and factual reports of them being violent in the recent protests.

I haven't seen any reputable reporting on AntiFa and these demonstrations either. And I don't get my information from right wing blogs. You're correct, AntiFa hates Fascist nutters like those in Charlottesville.

Haven't heard much from them since and don't believe they've killed anyone.

No they're a far right radical extremist terrorist group.

They hate the police and want to kill them. At least one that I know of already has.

They want to overthrow the government and start a civil war.

They are also the people who have been committing most of the violence at the protests. The others who are committing violence are far right wing militia groups. One of them shot a protester in New Mexico. The survivor of that attack is in serious and stable condition in the hospital.

View attachment 351399
Were any caught and or charged? Is there any proof? Or just supposition?

I just did a search on this. It wasn't antifa.

It was an anarchist group named Black Bloc.

This has to stop. IBoth the violence and wrongly blaming antifa for what a totally different group had done.

View attachment 351464

"Black Bloc" is Antifa, cement head.

Forum List

Back