More Right-Wing Boogaloo on Federal Charges, ANTIFA, Not So Much

If you don't think that the Antifa freaks aren't spoiling for a civil war, you need a reality check.
The antifa you are terrified of doesn't even exist.
Antifa is a joke. It is right-wing extremists that are the true threat. They are the ones storming state capitals with their assault weapons on their backs. Law enforcement knows it as well.

Both extremes are equally dangerous. Antifa is no joke.
I have yet to see any self identified Antifa members storm a state capital With assault weapons to intimidate our political leaders.
Nope. Their calling card is setting fires.
You like 'em? Fine. I already had my rant about Antifa somewhere here today.

And I just got done with my rant about the vigilante militias, too. They're BOTH BAD.

It's the boogaloo boys who like to make Molotov cocktails. Some of them have been arrested at the protests either making or using them.

I don't recall Antifa doing that. I know they get into fights with the far right at protests. I think some of them have been arrested and prosecuted for those fights.
They are pyro's. If they only burn the dumpster, it's to leave their calling card. The Berkley protest against Milo -- remember that? Campus security said Antifa snuck in and began the trouble. Campus security tries to keep them out, but it's a big campus and they slime their way in. The college kids were just making a lot of noise until Antifa arrived. Then windows got broken, fires started.
View attachment 351399
Were any caught and or charged? Is there any proof? Or just supposition?

I just did a search on this. It wasn't antifa.

It was an anarchist group named Black Bloc.

This has to stop. IBoth the violence and wrongly blaming antifa for what a totally different group had done.

View attachment 351464

"Black Bloc" is Antifa, cement head.
Than how come the black people at Chaz hill want the white ANTIFA folks to pay the black people $10 before leaving the autonomous zone?

If you don't think that the Antifa freaks aren't spoiling for a civil war, you need a reality check.
Antifa is a joke. It is right-wing extremists that are the true threat. They are the ones storming state capitals with their assault weapons on their backs. Law enforcement knows it as well.

I have yet to see any self identified Antifa members storm a state capital With assault weapons to intimidate our political leaders.

And I just got done with my rant about the vigilante militias, too. They're BOTH BAD.

It's the boogaloo boys who like to make Molotov cocktails. Some of them have been arrested at the protests either making or using them.

I don't recall Antifa doing that. I know they get into fights with the far right at protests. I think some of them have been arrested and prosecuted for those fights.
They are pyro's. If they only burn the dumpster, it's to leave their calling card. The Berkley protest against Milo -- remember that? Campus security said Antifa snuck in and began the trouble. Campus security tries to keep them out, but it's a big campus and they slime their way in. The college kids were just making a lot of noise until Antifa arrived. Then windows got broken, fires started.
View attachment 351399

This has to stop. IBoth the violence and wrongly blaming antifa for what a totally different group had done.

View attachment 351464

Than how come the black people at Chaz hill want the white ANTIFA folks to pay the black people $10 before leaving the autonomous zone?
Because they're shaming all white people.....DUUUUH!

But that has nothing to do with who "Black Bloc" is, which is the same bunch of white, affluent, privileged, self-loathing, suburban nihilists that comprise Antifa.

"But that has nothing to do with who "Black Bloc" is, which is the same bunch of white, affluent, privileged, self-loathing, suburban nihilists that comprise Antifa. "

Same group under a different name in a different area with the same goals and tactics.
Who has problems understanding that?

"But that has nothing to do with who "Black Bloc" is, which is the same bunch of white, affluent, privileged, self-loathing, suburban nihilists that comprise Antifa. "

Same group under a different name in a different area with the same goals and tactics.
People who want to misunderstand that, and the gaslighters.....But I repeat myself.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
black bloc was started by a group in LA
Its just another antifa ...same goals , same S O P ..for violent leftarded 'revolutionaries "that is .
qntifa fabs.jpeg

Hard to keep up with all the current a$$holes and the various names for them. Trump talked about ANITIFA (though Barr would not say that was who it was) and I had heard of ANTIFA, so I thought it was the official name. Just read an article about the Black Bloc, a tactic first noted in Germany in 1999, called this as it referred to tactic used by sit-in protesters wearing black shirts, kind of like a uniform. At least it will make them easier to identify as part of a specific group. Guess you got to watch out for these folk also.
1592419393085.png

If you are waiting for the media or police hierarchy to shine a spotlight on Antifa don't waste your time.
It won't happen and the thinking literally is Antifa fights racists and fascists therefore they are good
and the people who oppose them are bad.

It's just as simple and mind boggling as that. We saw it verbalized by media figures in Charlottesville
and the message was always the same: Yes, know they can be unsavory and too "feisty" at times but
they don't like racists so we can't afford not to back them. Period.

This explains brilliantly how the left media rationalizes and excuses Antifa and why you'll not likely see
tales of Antifa in riots in Minneapolis and Seattle make it into print.
And why comments about how we aren't seeing Antifa mentioned in newspapers while the boogeyman
boogaloo gets fully played up (not that we shouldn't fear them).

Last edited:
Charges have now been brought on the two suspect in the drive-by murder of Federal Security Officers, David Patric Underwood. Suspects had previously been arrested for the ambush killing of a Santa Cruz Deputy. Air Force Staff Sergeant Steven Carrillo and accomplice are charged in the killing.

" Authorities said Carrillo and a second man traveled to Oakland with the intent to kill police and believed the large demonstrations spurred by the death of Floyd in Minneapolis — which they were not a part of — would help them get away it. "

" Carrillo, prior to his arrest, used his own blood to scrawl the word “boog” and “I became unreasonable” on the hood of a vehicle he carjacked, the complaint says. Both phrases are also associated with "Boogaloo," a term used by extremists to reference a violent uprising or impending civil war in the U.S., the complaint says."

" Steven Carrillo and his alleged accomplice "came to Oakland to kill cops," said John Bennett, special agent in charge of the San Francisco division of the FBI. "

ANTIFA may be some bad people, but I think I am more worried about Right Wing Boogaloo, cop killers and extremist favoring civil war, at this point.

The intelligence agencies report that antifa has a limited presence in the violence in the protests. It's listed as a footnote in the report. That report is about the far right radical extremists who have been responsible for almost all of the violence in the protests. The boogaloo boys aren't the only ones. There's local far right militias who are also being violent. One of them shot a peaceful protester in New Mexico.
Sorry liar. It’s left wing idiots like you burning buildings and KILLING COPS. The right responsible for the violence. Fuck you. That’s the only response your idiocy deserves.
Who killed cops? Except the two Boogaloo boys who just got arrested for killing a federal security officer and a deputy sheriff?
Again FUCK YOU you piece of shit. Who killed cops? Your utter ignorance of actual events is appalling. Only 2 “right wingers”? Fuck you again you ignorant bitch. David Dorn. Try learning something. It’ll be a first for you.

Charges have now been brought on the two suspect in the drive-by murder of Federal Security Officers, David Patric Underwood. Suspects had previously been arrested for the ambush killing of a Santa Cruz Deputy. Air Force Staff Sergeant Steven Carrillo and accomplice are charged in the killing.

" Authorities said Carrillo and a second man traveled to Oakland with the intent to kill police and believed the large demonstrations spurred by the death of Floyd in Minneapolis — which they were not a part of — would help them get away it. "

" Carrillo, prior to his arrest, used his own blood to scrawl the word “boog” and “I became unreasonable” on the hood of a vehicle he carjacked, the complaint says. Both phrases are also associated with "Boogaloo," a term used by extremists to reference a violent uprising or impending civil war in the U.S., the complaint says."

" Steven Carrillo and his alleged accomplice "came to Oakland to kill cops," said John Bennett, special agent in charge of the San Francisco division of the FBI. "

ANTIFA may be some bad people, but I think I am more worried about Right Wing Boogaloo, cop killers and extremist favoring civil war, at this point.

The intelligence agencies report that antifa has a limited presence in the violence in the protests. It's listed as a footnote in the report. That report is about the far right radical extremists who have been responsible for almost all of the violence in the protests. The boogaloo boys aren't the only ones. There's local far right militias who are also being violent. One of them shot a peaceful protester in New Mexico.
Sorry liar. It’s left wing idiots like you burning buildings and KILLING COPS. The right responsible for the violence. Fuck you. That’s the only response your idiocy deserves.
Who killed cops? Except the two Boogaloo boys who just got arrested for killing a federal security officer and a deputy sheriff?
Happens more than you think:
Far-right extremists are quietly murdering police officers

The report says 42 people were killed by domestic extremists in 2019 — 38 of them by assailants who subscribe to extreme right-wing ideologies. There were 17 fatal incidents, the group found. Of those, the deadliest was the mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, that killed 22 and wounded two dozen more in August 2019. Authorities have said the alleged shooter, Patrick Crusius, targeted Hispanics and posted a racist, anti-immigrant manifesto online before the rampage that railed against what he called a "Hispanic invasion of Texas."
3 Accused in Right-Wing Terror Plot to Spark Violence at Las Vegas Protests
Far-Right Extremist Group Poses as Antifa on Twitter to Incite Violence

View attachment 351399

View attachment 351464

No they aren’t.

I first encountered them at the WTO in 1999.

Black Bloc existed before I antifa.

Antifa & Black Bloc have things in common but they aren’t the same group.

View attachment 351399

View attachment 351464

I have been to CHAZ. More than once.

Antifa isn’t there, they have never been there.

I have personality talked with the leaders of CHAZ PEOPLE, I can assure you Antifa isn’t there.

I can guarantee you NO ONE has to pay any money to enter or exit CHAZ.

Likewise no one is stopped & questioned entering.

There are no weapons. No one in fatigues.

Just about everything that is being said about CHAZ On this board is not true.

View attachment 351399

View attachment 351464

I have personality talked with the leaders of CHAZ PEOPLE, I can assure you Antifa isn’t there.

Well, I have never been there. I did read the story about demanding white people pay $10 to a black person before leaving, but know you can read anything on the internet. There are no Antifa in Jackson, TN, that I am aware of. Not too worried about them. No boogaloo that I am aware of either. Still have to lean in the direction of the FBI, ATF and the federal warrants over murder, arson, bomb making and inciting violence until I see something different.

View attachment 351399

View attachment 351464

No they aren’t.

I first encountered them at the WTO in 1999.

Black Bloc existed before I antifa.

Antifa & Black Bloc have things in common but they aren’t the same group.
Violent black-clad leftist goon squads are violent black-clad leftist goon squads....What they call themselves this week is of no matter....They all fly these flags....

main-qimg-bf1aabec32443af2c9fe14d5258dbf94

ussr_flag.jpg

Show up in my burg flying that shit, and an ass kicking will be coming your way....And I assure you that isn't just me talking.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

View attachment 351399

View attachment 351464

Well, I have never been there. I did read the story about demanding white people pay $10 to a black person before leaving, but know you can read anything on the internet. There are no Antifa in Jackson, TN, that I am aware of. Not too worried about them. No boogaloo that I am aware of either. Still have to lean in the direction of the FBI, ATF and the federal warrants over murder, arson, bomb making and inciting violence until I see something different.

Yes there are a lot of things being told and written about CHAZ.

Most of it isn’t true.

A friend of mine here believed everyone going into CHAZ was stopped & questioned by people with weapons. The first time I went to CHAZ I videoed myself entering then sent it to my friend. No matter what I tell him he won’t go there. It’s silly.

View attachment 351399

View attachment 351464

Yes there are a lot of things being told and written about CHAZ.

Most of it isn’t true.

A friend of mine here believed everyone going into CHAZ was stopped & questioned by people with weapons. The first time I went to CHAZ I videoed myself entering then sent it to my friend. No matter what I tell him he won’t go there. It’s silly.
Understand. Not planning a trip there anytime soon, myself. You must live close.

View attachment 351399

View attachment 351464

What a crock of shit. I’m sure the gun toting “warlord” appreciates your free spreading of propaganda. Or is that cow manure? No weapons? Bullshit. There have been plenty of photos published showing multiple weapons in the hand side of these pukes. Multiple reports of crimes. A pastor sexually assaulted on video. But those never happened did they? Damn you’re a clueless idiot.

View attachment 351399

View attachment 351464

What a crock of shit. I’m sure the gun toting “warlord” appreciates your free spreading of propaganda. Or is that cow manure? No weapons? Bullshit. There have been plenty of photos published showing multiple weapons in the hand side of these pukes. Multiple reports of crimes. A pastor sexually assaulted on video. But those never happened did they? Damn you’re a clueless idiot.
Faux Newz didn't earn that nickname by being honest.

(They lied to you)

View attachment 351399

View attachment 351464

(They lied to you)
Hey you stupid fuck, Fox didn’t print al, those photos of the guns bei g toed around CHOP. News flash asshole, you just got bitch slapped again lifelong loser. Now STFU proven liar.

View attachment 351399

View attachment 351464

(They lied to you)
Hey you stupid fuck, Fox didn’t print al, those photos of the guns bei g toed around CHOP. News flash asshole, you just got bitch slapped again lifelong loser. Now STFU proven liar.
Lol, just because you said so doesn't make it true, kid.

Faux has admitted to what they did.

Forum List

Back