More Right-Wing Boogaloo on Federal Charges, ANTIFA, Not So Much

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 10, 2019
Charges have now been brought on the two suspect in the drive-by murder of Federal Security Officers, David Patric Underwood. Suspects had previously been arrested for the ambush killing of a Santa Cruz Deputy. Air Force Staff Sergeant Steven Carrillo and accomplice are charged in the killing.

" Authorities said Carrillo and a second man traveled to Oakland with the intent to kill police and believed the large demonstrations spurred by the death of Floyd in Minneapolis — which they were not a part of — would help them get away it. "

" Carrillo, prior to his arrest, used his own blood to scrawl the word “boog” and “I became unreasonable” on the hood of a vehicle he carjacked, the complaint says. Both phrases are also associated with "Boogaloo," a term used by extremists to reference a violent uprising or impending civil war in the U.S., the complaint says."

" Steven Carrillo and his alleged accomplice "came to Oakland to kill cops," said John Bennett, special agent in charge of the San Francisco division of the FBI. "

ANTIFA may be some bad people, but I think I am more worried about Right Wing Boogaloo, cop killers and extremist favoring civil war, at this point.

If you don't think that the Antifa freaks aren't spoiling for a civil war, you need a reality check.

And no one is disputing that they are hooligans that will resort to the occasional property damage.
But as I've pointed out, so far, they've killed no one...haven't even seriously injured someone.
Now, on the other side of the aisle....

Wow, the left-wing media sure ran with that one. While they depict Antifa as a group of people who believe that rights matter and are fighting "fascism", they've somehow managed to define "Boogaloo" as a "white supremacist" movement. Apparently, the narrative is whatever they want it to be.

Aside from the dance, the term "Boogaloo" was used among the conservative and libertarian gun culture, prepper, military, law-enforcement, and militia communities who believed the country was on the verge of a civil war. The believed that it was time to take a stand against oppressive governors like those in Michigan and Virginia. They took part in the January, 2020 rally in Richmond, Virginia, when there was a mass protest against firearms restrictions proposed by governor Ralph Northam.

Of course, there are more than several factions of the movement, some of them even comprised primarily of African-American members.

This article delves pretty deep into the Boogaloo movement. It's worth the read.

The Boogaloo Movement Is Not What You Think - bellingcat

If you don't think that the Antifa freaks aren't spoiling for a civil war, you need a reality check.

And no one is disputing that they are hooligans that will resort to the occasional property damage.
But as I've pointed out, so far, they've killed no one...haven't even seriously injured someone.
They looted and burned down a fuckton of a major metropolitan main drag, where I spent a significant portion of my young adulthood, cocksucker.

"Occasional property damage"...Fuck you.

They looted and burned down a fuckton of a major metropolitan main drag, where I spent a significant portion of my young adulthood, cocksucker.

And still no bodies. Or no serious injuries. They're a convenient excuse because you knuckledraggers can't bring yourselves to admit that they might not be responsible for most of the looting and damage. Still remains to be seen if those "patriots" on the right weren't the ones who were actually doing the damage. But you go right ahead and get your panties in a twist over it. Those bad, bad lefties will be made to answer for their indiscretions.

Charges have now been brought on the two suspect in the drive-by murder of Federal Security Officers, David Patric Underwood. Suspects had previously been arrested for the ambush killing of a Santa Cruz Deputy. Air Force Staff Sergeant Steven Carrillo and accomplice are charged in the killing.

" Authorities said Carrillo and a second man traveled to Oakland with the intent to kill police and believed the large demonstrations spurred by the death of Floyd in Minneapolis — which they were not a part of — would help them get away it. "

" Carrillo, prior to his arrest, used his own blood to scrawl the word “boog” and “I became unreasonable” on the hood of a vehicle he carjacked, the complaint says. Both phrases are also associated with "Boogaloo," a term used by extremists to reference a violent uprising or impending civil war in the U.S., the complaint says."

" Steven Carrillo and his alleged accomplice "came to Oakland to kill cops," said John Bennett, special agent in charge of the San Francisco division of the FBI. "

ANTIFA may be some bad people, but I think I am more worried about Right Wing Boogaloo, cop killers and extremist favoring civil war, at this point.

The intelligence agencies report that antifa has a limited presence in the violence in the protests. It's listed as a footnote in the report. That report is about the far right radical extremists who have been responsible for almost all of the violence in the protests. The boogaloo boys aren't the only ones. There's local far right militias who are also being violent. One of them shot a peaceful protester in New Mexico.

Wow, the left-wing media sure ran with that one. While they depict Antifa as a group of people who believe that rights matter and are fighting "fascism", they've somehow managed to define "Boogaloo" as a "white supremacist" movement. Apparently, the narrative is whatever they want it to be.

Aside from the dance, the term "Boogaloo" was used among the conservative and libertarian gun culture, prepper, military, law-enforcement, and militia communities who believed the country was on the verge of a civil war. The believed that it was time to take a stand against oppressive governors like those in Michigan and Virginia. They took part in the January, 2020 rally in Richmond, Virginia, when there was a mass protest against firearms restrictions proposed by governor Ralph Northam.

Of course, there are more than several factions of the movement, some of them even comprised primarily of African-American members.

This article delves pretty deep into the Boogaloo movement. It's worth the read.

If they thinknits time for a domestic war they are just as bad as I think they are and need to be taken down.

And still no bodies. Or no serious injuries. They're a convenient excuse because you knuckledraggers can't bring yourselves to admit that they might not be responsible for most of the looting and damage. Still remains to be seen if those "patriots" on the right weren't the ones who were actually doing the damage. But you go right ahead and get your panties in a twist over it. Those bad, bad lefties will be made to answer for their indiscretions.

Looting isn't the same thing as what the far right groups are doing.

Looters don't get charged with violence crimes. They are charged with the theft crimes.

Has anyone ever produced an honest and reputable report of any Antifa in anywhere in America being violent during the protests? I haven't seen any. I have seen a lot of reports of innocent people wrongly being accused of being Antifa. One family was attacked while camping because people thought they were Antifa. They weren't Antifa and the far right people who attacked that family are facing criminal charges.

The intelligence agencies report that antifa has a limited presence in the violence in the protests. It's listed as a footnote in the report. That report is about the far right radical extremists who have been responsible for almost all of the violence in the protests. The boogaloo boys aren't the only ones. There's local far right militias who are also being violent. One of them shot a peaceful protester in New Mexico.

Why am I not surprised? When people are stupid enough to believe that Trump paid Russian hookers to pee on a bed that Obama slept on, believing that wearing Hawaiian shirts is "racist" and "white supremacists" caused the Floyd riots is only natural, isn't it?

I do not believe in super smart violent ANTIFA criminals unable to be tracked, traced or linked to subversive organizations and unable to be arrested and indicted. Show me the evidence not the "we know it is true, we just can't catch them." Either the right wing militia groups are awfully dumb or that ANTIFA bunch is like super smart. I have met right wing people in public and on this board. They see, mostly normal intelligence. Have not met or talked even on here with any ANTIFA knuckleheads, but do not believe they are that much smarter. Used to be pretty smart, myself.

If they thinknits time for a domestic war they are just as bad as I think they are and need to be taken down.
The results of decade after decade says different. This can be stopped. But it would require meeting violence with violence and to be resolute in determination. That does not seem to be happening. And I do not know whether it should as it sets another bar for us. There are times in history we did suppress uprisings.

Knock yerself out, dude. Just let me get it on the camera so I can post the hilarious results on Liveleak and WorldstarHipHop.

The results of decade after decade says different. This can be stopped. But it would require meeting violence with violence and to be resolute in determination. That does not seem to be happening. And I do not know whether it should as it sets another bar for us. There are times in history we did suppress uprisings.
The violence has mostly been RWNJs, not protestors.

Knock yerself out, dude. Just let me get it on the camera so I can post the hilarious results on Liveleak and WorldstarHipHop.
Not my job. Where are the cops?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I am more worried about looters and rioters burning down Black neighborhoods. You, not so much.

I am more worried about looters and rioters burning down Black neighborhoods. You, not so much.
Good. You are in luck. They arrested and indicted on federal charges a Boogaloo guy in Las Vegas, in the streets with firebombs and inciting, burning, looting, as a plan (again) to blame it on BLM and the protests. If they get enough of these people trying to incite civil war off the street, maybe your neighborhood won't have to burn and be looted. Have you seen daytime photos of the BLM protesters, of every race, peacefully protesting injustice? A lot of them look like they came from a PTA meeting or MYF group. They may be the same people starting riots at night, but I am not sure, and I am not there to see it. So I just see the same as you do on TV, and look at arrest records and federal indictments to see who is caught.

Good. You are in luck. They arrested and indicted on federal charges a Boogaloo guy in Las Vegas, in the streets with firebombs and inciting, burning, looting, as a plan (again) to blame it on BLM and the protests. If they get enough of these people trying to incite civil war off the street, maybe your neighborhood won't have to burn and be looted. Have you seen daytime photos of the BLM protesters, of every race, peacefully protesting injustice? A lot of them look like they came from a PTA meeting or MYF group. They may be the same people starting riots at night, but I am not sure, and I am not there to see it. So I just see the same as you do on TV, and look at arrest records and federal indictments to see who is caught.

You mentioned Las Vegas. Now, show us Oakland, San Francisco, Oakland, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, DC, Atlanta, Charlotte, New York.

All of those right wing hotbeds.

I do not believe in super smart violent ANTIFA criminals unable to be tracked, traced or linked to subversive organizations and unable to be arrested and indicted. Show me the evidence not the "we know it is true, we just can't catch them." Either the right wing militia groups are awfully dumb or that ANTIFA bunch is like super smart. I have met right wing people in public and on this board. They see, mostly normal intelligence. Have not met or talked even on here with any ANTIFA knuckleheads, but do not believe they are that much smarter. Used to be pretty smart, myself.
Or Panitfa is just plain being allowed to get away with shit, like they have been all along....You don;t have to be smart when you're being enabled by those who are supposed to be keeping your criminality in check.

Forum List

Back