More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was heading to a car show with my daughter tonight JC....had to blow it off. Too damned cold...dOy...and this fucking wind.

Was 38 here this am...you must still be getting your balls busted
Severe weather expected

You’re in the wrong thread to talk about women with penis
tJdLVW6.jpg

It’s what they were saying. The experts

Lol...might as well be experts in navel contemplation strategies.

JC...I've been making fun of Old Rocks for 12 years. I never tire of it. I trigger that guy ( You dumb fuck!!!") more easily than you put milk in your coffee each morning. It's a hoot...poor guy knows no humor in his life. Smart guy but no wit...like at all. He hates me :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Lol...might as well be experts in navel contemplation strategies.

JC...I've been making fun of Old Rocks for 12 years. I never tire of it. I trigger that guy ( You dumb fuck!!!") more easily than you put milk in your coffee each morning. It's a hoot...poor guy knows no humor in his life. Smart guy but no wit...like at all. He hates me :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:
One tornado today in the area, an EF0. Rainy day. Cycles of it.

April is in the record books. The western US was -12.3 deg F below the 30-year average. The Midwest was -11.9 deg F and planting is now expected to take place a full three weeks later than the average. This shortening of the growing season by almost a full month will make getting two crop harvests next to impossible. You think food costs are bad now, wait about two months when people realize that we will be unable to produce the food for winter..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back