More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey JC,......dayyyymn brother....

I sure could get used to jettisoning the nut sack warmers for good :2up: :biggrin::biggrin:

08ba71a2d28157cd8f170f5f90facfa3_xl.jpg

Wow, you DID know. Sort of.

So why do your folks always blather on about how cold it is one day in April? Or how snow fell somewhere unexpectedly? There's one thread where a couple denialists are trading back and forth exciting stories about how cold it is where they live. And they laugh and laugh and laugh like they've somehow falsified AGW. It's bizarre.

Remember Inhofe in the Senate with his snowball?

Yeah, your side doesn't seem to appreciate the differences either.

As for "rate of change", well, that's the key isn't it? If climate DOES start changing rapidly (which AGW is capable of doing) then we have a real problem. Which is what the people trying to get you to listen to reason have been pointing out over and over and over.
We mock demofks screaming emergency because one day was above average. Yep, we mock the shit out of demofks. You jumped in claiming weather is climate. Strange. It seems you are confused. But I will mock you and any stupid demofk who keep complaining about heat In today’s world as climate change!!
I’m sure you will deny because that’s what demofks do, throw and go! Hahaha haha

JC....dude....we DESPERATELY need some real evidence of global warming. I might have to jump ship...head to some Canadian lakes in January. Road trip....need to stretch the legs of the Coyote. I come to Chicago man...we bring our ball warmers and burn 'em on the lake.:deal:. Rent jet skis...but I saw the babe in the green bikini first!!!

You jumped in claiming weather is climate.

That is a lie.

Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie
Strange. It seems you are confused. But I will mock you and any stupid demofk who keep complaining about heat In today’s world as climate change!!
I’m sure you will deny because that’s what demofks do, throw and go! Hahaha haha

And you need to LIE about people so you can mock them for things they never said?

That's ummmm....pathological.

JC....dude....we DESPERATELY need some real evidence of global warming. I might have to jump ship...head to some Canadian lakes in January. Road trip....need to stretch the legs of the Coyote. I come to Chicago man...we bring our ball warmers and burn 'em on the lake.:deal:. Rent jet skis...but I saw the babe in the green bikini first!!!

Then you can get together and kiss and hug in the chilly Canadian evenings! That's going to be so nice for you and JC.

Two -threee straight weeks....northern Canada....late January....temps in the high 80's.

Other than that....nobody will be caring about AGW :deal:

Though I gotta say...I'm sure as hell hoping for it!!:boobies::boobies:
Skooks, we will get over the average temperature tomorrow and that will be only the second day in the last 60 days over average. Again, in line with our current climate of Winter/ spring. In fact, Since November, we're coming near a sixth month timeline of under average weather. We're close to over 40 years of the same weather, that would constitute climate, and no where near warming. Again, in my experience in here, Australia has been determined as the globe by the demofks. The northern hemisphere has been eliminated except for the Arctic.

Last edited:
That is a lie.

Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie

And you need to LIE about people so you can mock them for things they never said?

That's ummmm....pathological.
how long you been in this nine year old thread? hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Skooks, we will get over the average temperature tomorrow and that will be only two days in the last 60 days over average. Again, in line with our current climate of Winter/ spring. In fact, Since November, we're coming near a sixth month timeline of under average weather. We're close to over 40 years of the same weather, that would constitute climate, and no where near warming. Again, in my experience in here, Australia has been determined as the globe by the demofks. The northern hemisphere has been eliminated except for the Arctic.

dang

Yeah....all these nutters need to move to Australia. Plenty of room. Like minded dolts pretty much the norm....love to be governed hard

How long before you gain the right to outright lie about someone? When did you get the right to do that? Maybe I can hit that point then I can lie like you do!
So are tornadoes and hurricanes signs of global warming? I'll start here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back