More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The folks at Purdue University have a different opinion from you:

The boys over at Purdue have a problem, paleo history of earths cyclical systems. They seem to have an issue about how global wind patterns change with ocean surface temperature..

Skooks, Woke up on another Monday, still 45 degrees and raining. Still no warming. AGW has yet again avoided Chicagoland, now we're in May.

50 years of the same weather in Chicagoland in my lifetime. The weather expected for the climate of Chicago.

Missing is the climate change that is still unproven by any poster in here. But, we all knew they were full of shit.

No evidence of any global warming either.

50 years of the same weather in Chicagoland in my lifetime. The weather expected for the climate of Chicago.

That explains quite a bit about you.

Missing is the climate change that is still unproven by any poster in here. But, we all knew they were full of shit.

It's good that you don't understand the difference between an individual data point and the whole population.

No evidence of any global warming either.

"Storms, worsened by climate change, are eroding Chicago’s lakeshore and filling our basements with sewage. Climate change has pushed Lake Michigan’s levels into “uncharted territory,” and Chicago broke rainfall records in 2018, 2019, and 2020." (SOURCE)

Watch: Electric Bus In Paris Spontaneously Explodes | ZeroHedge

I'm laughing gents....

hah-hes-gay_o_7198344.jpg

Skooks, at the white sox game today, Steve Stone says, the flags in the ball park were not waving because they were finally tired and refused to do anything today! Hahaha cracked me up.

Skooks, at the white sox game today, Steve Stone says, the flags in the ball park were not waving because they were finally tired and refused to do anything today! Hahaha cracked me up.

Lol...he notices too !! :biggrin: Cool stuff...hope it was a great time!!

Going to see the Yankees now can break your wallet....not like the old days. About 45 min for me to get there....

Tolls....$20
Gas....$20
Parking....$50
Beer...$14 ( shitty beer btw)
Ticket...$50 ( nose bleeders)
Hot Dog...$7
Bottled water....$5
Shitty cold pretzel...$7
Stupid ass helmet ice cream...$15

Traffic on way home....ghey

Clip joint now

Lol...he notices too !! :biggrin: Cool stuff...hope it was a great time!!

Going to see the Yankees now can break your wallet....not like the old days. About 45 min for me to get there....

Tolls....$20
Gas....$20
Parking....$50
Beer...$14 ( shitty beer btw)
Ticket...$50 ( nose bleeders)
Hot Dog...$7
Bottled water....$5
Shitty cold pretzel...$7
Stupid ass helmet ice cream...$15

Traffic on way home....ghey

Clip joint now
Amen

Been raining for hours again this morning, high expected to hit a whopping 45 degrees today!!!! whoo hooo. Wet and cold and the fun goes on. Guess what, expected to do the same thing Wednesday and Thursday. hahahaahahahahahahahaha no AGW again today. Yet, ewwwwwwww it exists and should be afraid of something they've never articulated. but hey, still spring here.

Been raining for hours again this morning, high expected to hit a whopping 45 degrees today!!!! whoo hooo. Wet and cold and the fun goes on. Guess what, expected to do the same thing Wednesday and Thursday. hahahaahahahahahahahaha no AGW again today. Yet, ewwwwwwww it exists and should be afraid of something they've never articulated. but hey, still spring here.

And yet another post from the guy who claims to know the difference between weather and climate and accuses others of not.

The irony is rich.

What a goof. It's May and still like winter by you....and me.

I'm sure folks sitting around the dinner table at night saying, "You know...shit, they better do something about all this global warming soon!"

Hey JC...lol...I somehow keep going back to THIS :rock: :rock::rock:

busty-bikini-babe-busting-out-on-a-boat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back