More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are tornadoes and hurricanes signs of global warming? I'll start here.

You can't tell from individual examples. If there is a general increase in intensity or frequency over time it may indicate it. But just looking at individual examples won't tell you anything.

You can't tell from individual examples. If there is a general increase in intensity or frequency over time it may indicate it. But just looking at individual examples won't tell you anything.
And if there are no increases? Do you have enough historical data to answer?

You tell me:

Hilarious. Price of goods population all different. All you posted was more nonsense and nothing about weather vs climate! Why?

Frequency isn't the only metric.

Too bad you don't understand any of this technically.
it was the variable the demofks went with. Any other variable isn't logically doable. Many reasons a tornado or hurricane causes more damage. All subjective. You all spin your climate weather around like drunken sailors. Have some more rum mate.

Nope. They said frequency and/or intensity.

You are wrong yet again! Does that ever get boring for you?

Intensity isn't logically doable? Wow. That's stupid.
Hahaha proved my point. Intensity means fk

JC...this is laughable.

Progressives in this forum ( the handful) get head explosions seeing this thread at the very top of page. The troll will be the most hated mofu in the forum. :deal: This OCD droid ensures Skeptic dominance...now almost 8,000 posts and a billion "views". I could not possibly be more giddy.:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

dOMinAnCe

Skooks, watch the weather for Chicago tonight!! Hahaha this hasn’t stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back