More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
skookerasbil, not supposed to be above 50 degrees the rest of the month!! Snowing across from us in Michigan. Good old global warming

Oh man...back in the 20's here this weekend at night JC! WTF? Sunday like high of 38.
I already put away my nut sack warmers dude....ghey.

You due any snow your way?
nothing of significance. Going down to 29 tomorrow. Why is it CO2 only goes to crick and old rock's houses?

28 so far today. Not going up much today.

If it got up to 70 and then it’s global warming. Besides cold, what is it at 28?

Ball stinging cold here in NYC this morning :iyfyus.jpg: Not lost on millions of people going out today saying, "Wtf?!!". Almost April.

The AGW bozos think it's not material to the perceptions:coffee:

JC....my ball warmers already hurried in my basement dude!!

Ball stinging cold here in NYC this morning :iyfyus.jpg: Not lost on millions of people going out today saying, "Wtf?!!". Almost April.

The AGW bozos think it's not material to the perceptions:coffee:

JC....my ball warmers already hurried in my basement dude!!
woke up this morning it was 19 out. holy fk dude. furnace working overtime close to April as you said. Ball warmers needed for the week from this morning's report.

AhhhhHaaa....stOOpid.

Hey JC...speaking of stOOoid, 24 hours of straight line winds again. It's laughable....no way this is normal. Four months now....every 5 days or so. 30-40mph....steady.
Calling for snow Friday high only 40. April 8. hahahaahahahahahahaha Crick and Old Sock's will say warming warming, when we haven't had a day over the average temps for like weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back