More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey JC....what a hoot tag teaming on those AGW mental cases on those other threads. You got me laughing my balls off!

Let us know about that snow....curious to hear. What a joke
I will let you know how tomorrow goes.

That one dude reminds me of Charles Winchester the 3rd character from Mash. hahahahahahahahahhaahaha. He is so fking condescending it isn't funny. I can see him there going, Clears his throat and then badda badda badda bing. hahahaahahahahhahaha. Gas prices never went up until Russia went into Ukraine according to him. amazing. Can't make up that amount of conspiracy theory. Then he lied about one of my posts. Then in a follow up asked me if I edited it. hhhhahahaahaahahahahaha. The truth is so simple.

I will let you know how tomorrow goes.

That one dude reminds me of Charles Winchester the 3rd character from Mash. hahahahahahahahahhaahaha. He is so fking condescending it isn't funny. I can see him there going, Clears his throat and then badda badda badda bing. hahahaahahahahhahaha. Gas prices never went up until Russia went into Ukraine according to him. amazing. Can't make up that amount of conspiracy theory. Then he lied about one of my posts. Then in a follow up asked me if I edited it. hhhhahahaahaahahahahaha. The truth is so simple.

JC....to be honest, the only reason I stick around this forum is to mock these bozos.
It's a hoot, is it not? :fingerscrossed:

Love having these new mental cases hanging around.

JC....to be honest, the only reason I stick around this forum is to mock these bozos.
It's a hoot, is it not? :fingerscrossed:

Love having these new mental cases hanging around.
what's funny is they try to be clever and end up like old Rob Petri and falling over an ottoman.

Rob Petri tripping over ottoman.gif

Karen Itis.

All progressives are Karen's. Weenies with no balls....always the last picked for the team. Social oddballs all...pseudo men. A disgrace.
Last people you'd want in a Fox hole with you....

Do I overstate this or do I not JC?

Woke assholes who in the coming years, might be losing ALL their stuff. :coffee: When the shtf, I have no worries about where I'll get anything I need for my family....they'll fall all over themselves to hand their shit over to me.:backpedal::backpedal:

I will leave them...an ice cube

All progressives are Karen's. Weenies with no balls....always the last picked for the team. Social oddballs all...pseudo men. A disgrace.

Do I overstate this or do I not JC?

Woke assholes who in the coming years, might be losing ALL their stuff. :coffee: When the shtf, I have no worries about where I'll get anything I need for my family....they'll fall all over themselves to hand their shit over to me.:backpedal::backpedal:

Spot on

1. The plural of Karen is "Karens", no apostrophe needed. (Maybe if you were being less manly in elementary school you would have learned something)

2. lack of balls, sports and "pseudomen" makes it sound like you obsess about men a lot. You know that today WOMEN are considered full humans too! And not just a "joke version of men".

3. Disgrace: that's ironic given your opening salvo here.

And there are a LOT of people who wouldn't want to share ANY holes with you.
Woke assholes who in the coming years, might be losing ALL their stuff. When the shtf, I have no worries about where I'll get anything I need for my family

You will. Most "preppers" are just little boys playing out some fantasy. Same with folks who think they need a gun to protect themselves from an active shooter. Most "good guys with a gun" are going to be a hazard to the police long before they will save anyone. But they have lots of John Wayne fantasies.

....they'll fall all over themselves to hand their shit over to me.

Nah, we all know people who talk like you are the FIRST to start whining when the going gets uncomfortable. There's a reason why they call your types "Gravy Seals".

LOL

1. The plural of Karen is "Karens", no apostrophe needed. (Maybe if you were being less manly in elementary school you would have learned something)

2. lack of balls, sports and "pseudomen" makes it sound like you obsess about men a lot. You know that today WOMEN are considered full humans too! And not just a "joke version of men".

3. Disgrace: that's ironic given your opening salvo here.

And there are a LOT of people who wouldn't want to share ANY holes with you.

You will. Most "preppers" are just little boys playing out some fantasy. Same with folks who think they need a gun to protect themselves from an active shooter. Most "good guys with a gun" are going to be a hazard to the police long before they will save anyone. But they have lots of John Wayne fantasies.

Nah, we all know people who talk like you are the FIRST to start whining when the going gets uncomfortable. There's a reason why they call your types "Gravy Seals".

LOL

I'm laughing....only progressives think the police are going to matter when shit goes south. The same bozos who call 911 in a home invasion.:coffee:

The level of slaughter would be absolute...new definition of who's not winning? The extinction of the Climate Change Manufacturing Co.....historically will be considered a fad. Think Tienimen Square but the guy becomes a pancake under the tank:bye1:

You'll get handed a $3.00 bill at the local 7-11 before you ever meet a progressive that's been in a bar fight....or any fight. Fact

Wolves vs lambs....I love my chances.

Last edited:
Let's test that. What are the two components of risk and how do they work to determine risk?

Ooooh, now we've found out what your passion is, or what your career is related to. Hmmmmm....

Are you a business person? Is that the risk analysis you are looking for? Or are you an actuary? A program manager?

Interesting.

But since I don't really care I'll just put this out there:

Ooooh, now we've found out what your passion is, or what your career is related to. Hmmmmm....

Are you a business person? Is that the risk analysis you are looking for? Or are you an actuary? A program manager?

Interesting.

But since I don't really care I'll just put this out there:

Your bias is preventing you from seeing reality. There are two components to risk; severity and likelihood. A low severity risk with a high likelihood of occurring would be considered to be a low risk. A high severity risk with a low likelihood of occurring would be considered to be a high risk. As the head of your household it is your duty to manage your family's risks. If any calamity - of a fairly large number of types of calamities - were to occur and disrupt society, you won't be asking your kids why they didn't prepare for that. They will be looking at you.

Over the course of a long human lifetime we can all expect to experience one major societal upheaval. You just don't know when.

Your bias is preventing you from seeing reality. There are two components to risk; severity and likelihood. A low severity risk with a high likelihood of occurring would be considered to be a low risk. A high severity risk with a low likelihood of occurring would be considered to be a high risk. As the head of your household it is your duty to manage your family's risks. If any calamity - of a fairly large number of types of calamities - were to occur and disrupt society, you won't be asking your kids why they didn't prepare for that. They will be looking at you.

Over the course of a long human lifetime we can all expect to experience one major societal upheaval. You just don't know when.

Guy has his laptop and wiffle ball bat collection.

Formidable array....

Dude...I've done a very modest amount of preparation. Not nearly enough...sadly.

Between now and 2024, shit going to go south...hard. When the internet goes down, tens of millions will go cathartic ( lol...we know who that will be :biggrin:)

The public has no fcuking idea about what's coming....they have chosen this to be the time. Wuhan was ground zero. It's all about the graphene. The time for determining what our legacy will be, well...yep...it's about that time.:deal:

Dude...I've done a very modest amount of preparation. Not nearly enough...sadly.

Between now and 2024, shit going to go south...hard. When the internet goes down, tens of millions will go cathartic ( lol...we know who that will be :biggrin:)

The public has no fcuking idea about what's coming....they have chosen this to be the time. Wuhan was ground zero. It's all about the graphene. The time for determining what our legacy will be, well...yep...it's about that time.:deal:
You don't have to outrun the bear. Just the guy next to you. 3 months of provisions is more than enough. Could be any number of things that make society go haywire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back