More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
80 mile an hour winds last night reported at Rockford, il airport. Just 40 miles from my house!! Hly fk was it windy.

80 mile an hour winds last night reported at Rockford, il airport. Just 40 miles from my house!! Hly fk was it windy.

JC....a bunch of my friends have noticed weird high winds since Thanksgiving. Every 5-6 days....and not gusts. Sustained 40-50 mph winds for 24 hours. Idk....not anything I've ever seen before.
Weather fuckery for sure dude.

JC....a bunch of my friends have noticed weird high winds since Thanksgiving. Every 5-6 days....and not gusts. Sustained 40-50 mph winds for 24 hours. Idk....not anything I've ever seen before.
Weather fuckery for sure dude.
correct, not gusting, just straight winds. As far as I know, the wind is not associated with CO2, but Pressure systems that meet.

correct, not gusting, just straight winds. As far as I know, the wind is not associated with CO2, but Pressure systems that meet.

So you get this bs wind stuff out by you too, huh?

JC...dude it's so bizarre....every 6 or 7 days like clockwork. Can't sleep at night....non-stop. Tree bending stuff.....branches down. No storms around either. Nobody talking about it.....

So you get this bs wind stuff out by you too, huh?

JC...dude it's so bizarre....every 6 or 7 days like clockwork. Can't sleep at night....non-stop. Tree bending stuff.....branches down. No storms around either. Nobody talking about it.....
Yep, same here. Have to believe it's the same systems passing us both. Me to you!!! Clear air at that on some of them.

JC....brother...you lost me on this one!! Come back....

Btw.....another 24 hour wind jolt here....finally subsiding now at dusk.
Good to hear. I was saying, temperature here has only been above normal once in two weeks, and not expected to be higher than normal for another five days.

Good to hear. I was saying, temperature here has only been above normal once in two weeks, and not expected to be higher than normal for another five days.

Gotcha.....

Sucks JC....you know me....I'm itching to get my summer wheel/tire set-up back on my hot rod.

Hoping you and Tommy can let me know when I'm in the clear....my R compound tires turn to glass below 40 degrees. Got the winter set-up right now....hate it.

IMG_20211211_154136041.jpg

My slow Mustang....but I love this car. Reliable as all hell...only 80K. The motors good to 300+K miles. Put Blizzaks on these and you go by SUV's in the snow and laugh at them.
IMG_20210914_124833386_HDR.jpg

Gotcha.....

Sucks JC....you know me....I'm itching to get my summer wheel/tire set-up back on my hot rod.

Hoping you and Tommy can let me know when I'm in the clear....my R compound tires turn to glass below 40 degrees. Got the winter set-up right now....hate it.

View attachment 612946
cars looks awesome.

We're supposed to get snow Thursday night into Friday, then ball freezing temps on Saturday. the normal pattern. So, the pattern still hasn't changed. Not sure how someone can honestly post in here about global warming, when the weather patterns of 100 years hasn't changed. More days under normal/ average temps than above. Funny thing, on those really warm days, the warmth hangs around until midnight and then tank after midnight. The high for the day is recorded at 12:10 let's say, and that's considered the high. But the temp drops like a rock and far under normal. Con jobs.

Another two weeks I'm afraid before you can think about changing those tires I'm afraid.

Last edited:
cars looks awesome.

We're supposed to get snow Thursday night into Friday, then ball freezing temps on Saturday. the normal pattern. So, the pattern still hasn't changed. Not sure how someone can honestly post in here about global warming, when the weather patterns of 100 years hasn't changed. More days under normal/ average temps than above. Funny thing, on those really warm days, the warmth hangs around until midnight and then tank after midnight. The high for the day is recorded at 12:10 let's say, and that's considered the high. But the temp drops like a rock and far under normal. Con jobs.

Another two weeks I'm afraid before you can think about changing those tires I'm afraid.

Cool JC...thanks for the update. I can handle two more weeks of driving my Coyote with crappy AS tires :up:

You point is well taken...on weather and temps. Same shit year after year which is what the public observes. Nobody except your hysterical types fall for the alarmist views. It's just the way it is. Nobody calling their congressperson screaming to do something about global warming....not after 20 years of bomb throwing.

JC....I'm in this Godforsaken forum for 12 years. It draws zero interest from members.
We know the 4 or 5 regular kOOks in here...same ones for years now!

Why this thread DOMINATES

4yh0gh.jpg

Western US breaks all time coldest records (over 3,580 of them). 30-09-2022/03-10-2022

Last night was brutal cold in the Western US. The low temp records for much of the region was -1 set back in 2002. Last night shattered these records by as much as 12 degrees F. The new record is now -13 degrees F, without wind chill.

Where is that Global Warming? Entire regions are shattering all time cold nighttime records all over the US as well as RECORD LOW day time highs. The lack of heat from earth's oceans is cooling the atmosphere very rapidly.

Western US breaks all time coldest records (over 3,580 of them). 30-09-2022/03-10-2022

Last night was brutal cold in the Western US. The low temp records for much of the region was -1 set back in 2002. Last night shattered these records by as much as 12 degrees F. The new record is now -13 degrees F, without wind chill.

Where is that Global Warming? Entire regions are shattering all time cold nighttime records all over the US as well as RECORD LOW day time highs. The lack of heat from earth's oceans is cooling the atmosphere very rapidly.
Billy, Al Roker reported Denver's Overnight temps for 3/10/2022 hadn't been that low since well, records been kept?

Yep, bring in old socks and let's have him tell us again about AGW. hahahahahahahahahaha mother nature makes him the fool.

Also, has to be around most of the northern hemisphere. There are only two hemispheres right? Half the globe affected? It's why I can't take any of this carbon crap seriously. Reality isn't their fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back