More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least that funny.

BTW, ball freezing day today. March 11, Wind chill close to zero today. Filled the gas tank today, wind was whipping me bigly and fking cold. but you know, wink wink global warming.

Lol....think that crap coming my way JC. More gale winds tomorrow (Sat)...what a shocker.

Damn green agenda....dangerous as fuck to 99% of Americans.....

https://www.city-journal.org/stastates-waging-war-on-fossil-fuels.

These greens....the most immoral mofu's on the planet....ok with taking the public.

Make no mistake men...they are enemies sure as the nose on your face. Eventually will need to be dealt with.

Btw....count on this...the next few days we'll see a huge ff that Putin using chemical weapons on Ukranians. Imminent....every dolt DUM will buy it, especially the meathead AGW assholes in here. Matrix bozos....

Trust me...the Ukraine news on EVERY network is total bs. State coordinated.
The Russian strategy has been 100% according to plan. They are entering Stage 3 now. Fakery reigns...the NWO wants the collapse of the dollar.
Anybody who thinks that hospital was bombed by Russian forces has a plate in their head.

43805.png

Skooks, watching the Players Championship Golf, 43 mile an hour winds!! Some tough golf there. The Island Green is an adventure. Laughing my ass off.

Last edited:
Hey JC....winds here the last 24 hours. Can't even explain it to you. Not normal...gale wind here and it's STEADY!

These routine heavy steady winds not normal dude. What kind of evil fuckery going on?
Anybody explaining this away as normal has a plate in their head!

Oh...some bad news from yesterday. President Potato Head saw his shadow.... 3 more years of this shit.

img_1_1647163003522.jpg

Gonna be near 70 here today men....global warming has arrived in NYC. Got the summers on the Coyote yesterday ftw :rock: :rock:

Wonderful seeing the greens getting their balls kicked in the last two weeks as the public tunes out the unicorn chasing.

What's been awesome...many the last two weeks have, for the first time, taken a gander at EV prices. Cue jaws hitting the floor :laughing0301::laughing0301:

The title of this thread has never been more spot on in the 9 years it's been running.
It's now even prominent in a Google search due to activity:backpedal::backpedal:

Gonna be near 70 here today men....global warming has arrived in NYC. Got the summers on the Coyote yesterday ftw :rock: :rock:

Wonderful seeing the greens getting their balls kicked in the last two weeks as the public tunes out the unicorn chasing.

What's been awesome...many the last two weeks have, for the first time, taken a gander at EV prices. Cue jaws hitting the floor :laughing0301::laughing0301:

The title of this thread has never been more spot on in the 9 years it's been running.
It's now even prominent in a Google search due to activity:backpedal::backpedal:
Hey, unfair, you can't get Global Warming before me. The audacity! Hahahahaahahaha, Skooks good to hear on the Coyote. Enjoy the ride brother. We're gonna get near 70 today as well, and then guess what they said? We're going back down to 35 and hang there a bit longer. The fluxuation of this CO2 is maddening. I was told by the bleeding warmers in here that it is so fking powerful and yet it can only hold on for a day at a time here. It must all leave, the CO2 must be like, Sianara ChiTown, just teasing with ya!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

Hey, unfair, you can't get Global Warming before me. The audacity! Hahahahaahahaha, Skooks good to hear on the Coyote. Enjoy the ride brother. We're gonna get near 70 today as well, and then guess what they said? We're going back down to 35 and hang there a bit longer. The fluxuation of this CO2 is maddening. I was told by the bleeding warmers in here that it is so fking powerful and yet it can only hold on for a day at a time here. It must all leave, the CO2 must be like, Sianara ChiTown, just teasing with ya!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

JC....you should have seen the stOOpid amount of chemtrails here yesterday....Etch-a-Sketch across the sky all day.
My brother in Pa. reported the same.

Dude....enjoy the weather today! Maybe we can shelve our ball warmers for the year....maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back