More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting short term local or Regional (or Backyard) WEATHER to prove or disprove GW/AGW (Climate) is the WORST kind of Crap in the section and should be deleted and banned.
I just started a thread to that effect.

This is garbage.
This thread by far THEE most egregious, Fallacious, and STUPID example.

All posting in support of it ("Cold days") including anyone who calls themselves serious, is Trash.

`

Last edited:
Hey JC....dude....global warming blasting NYC today!!
And can't find my nut sack warmers!! :uhh: :uhh: Gotta hit Walmart for a new sack pack.

Should we send Abu Freak a pack? Was thinking that....but appears he's busy going through our thread of dominance so will be in doors for several days:iyfyus.jpg:

:oops8:

271209500_4494861657309947_2497230082406524944_n.jpg

Hey JC....dude....global warming blasting NYC today!!
And can't find my nut sack warmers!! :uhh: :uhh: Gotta hit Walmart for a new sack pack.

Should we send Abu Freak a pack? Was thinking that....but appears he's busy going through our thread of dominance so will be in doors for several days:iyfyus.jpg:
Told you it was coming. Will be there through tomorrow as well. how about getting winter weather in winter. Can't make it up.

Hey....thought you guys would get a kick out of this....

Found some old Photobucket Classics from years ago....thought I'd share a couple. Old Rocks' head would explode when he saw them.....massive "you dumb fuck":abgg2q.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back