More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More bad news for the climate crusading nutters.......

Less people than ever believe in global warming!!!

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

As Ive said many times and been 100% accurate......nobody cares about the science!!:D
And the recent tornadoes that killed people while completely out of season has no relevance to climate change?
Of course not. It was gods wrath against gays and democrats.
Probably Joe Biden's fault also.

It's breathtakingly ignorant for a grown human being to not believe it but in America, anything is possible.

And the recent tornadoes that killed people while completely out of season has no relevance to climate change?

It's breathtakingly ignorant for a grown human being to not believe it but in America, anything is possible.
Nope nothing to do with climate change. Are you suggesting that never happened before right?

Last edited:

NO, they do not... They are not uncommon in history. They happen about every 40 years in cyclical patterns.

Obviously you can point to regular tornadoes of that destruction in December. Go ahead. I'll wait here.
Here let me help you... They are not uncommon. They happen regularly in long time scales.

Obviously you can point to regular tornadoes of that destruction in December. Go ahead. I'll wait here.
Huh? I’m only 66, it’s happened several times in that timeframe. And since I’m only 66, I haven’t been around for millennia to have all that data, but fk dude show us thousands of years of data, go

In fact, I should gave missed everything idiots like you say. The only contribution you've ever made is to the effluent system
LOL...
You really should back away from the liberal kookaid.. You're watching too much MSDNC and CNN.
1639340665672.png

More bad news for the climate crusading nutters.......

Less people than ever believe in global warming!!!

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

As Ive said many times and been 100% accurate......nobody cares about the science!!:D
From your link, "A report from the UK Energy Research Centre also shows the number of those who resolutely do not believe in climate change has more than quadrupled since 2005.
The Government funded report shows 19 per cent of people are climate change disbelievers - up from just four per cent in 2005 - while nine per cent did not know. - while nine per cent did not know. This means 72% do believe.

However the problem is not how many believe in climate change. The majority has believed in climate change for over 10 years. The problem is convincing them to give up 1/4 of the world GDP to fight climate change. Of course the greatest impact would fall on the wealthiest nations, the very ones that would have to lead the effort. In short, it ain't going to happen until climate change is wrecking the economies of these nations. By then it will be took late and natural will do what nature will do.

From your link, "A report from the UK Energy Research Centre also shows the number of those who resolutely do not believe in climate change has more than quadrupled since 2005.
The Government funded report shows 19 per cent of people are climate change disbelievers - up from just four per cent in 2005 - while nine per cent did not know. - while nine per cent did not know. This means 72% do believe.

However the problem is not how many believe in climate change. The majority has believed in climate change for over 10 years. The problem is convincing them to give up 1/4 of the world GDP to fight climate change. Of course the greatest impact would fall on the wealthiest nations, the very ones that would have to lead the effort. In short, it ain't going to happen until climate change is wrecking the economies of these nations. By then it will be took late and natural will do what nature will do.
Why isn’t it a campaign issue then?

Here…

Climate
I know all that. You are deliberately avoiding what I said. It is out of season for tornadoes there and you know it.
Just admit it and move on.

Don't mention climate change or everyone goes into convulsions thinking it could be real. Heaven forbid.

I know all that. You are deliberately avoiding what I said. It is out of season for tornadoes there and you know it.
Just admit it and move on.

Don't mention climate change or everyone goes into convulsions thinking it could be real. Heaven forbid.
No, no it’s not! I just gave you a link to show you no it’s not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back