More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but the northwest passage.
Hey JC.....

:iyfyus.jpg:

271317888_10159698938898545_8927314420763544994_n.jpg

We had an inch of snow for Christmas, and now it's all gone and we're enjoying weather in the mid 50s. Go global warming!!!

Oh boy........got a heat wave here today JC........gonna be 38 for a high!

Heard your bozo mayor got Covid......triple-jabbed......but still pushing for people to get the vaccine so they can get Covid :2up:
Supposed to get 38 here as well today. woohooo. I hadn't heard about Larry getting wuhan. simply amazing, Here I sit, nothing for me twenty two months now, no vaccine. And, I've been out and about. Simply strange that all of these vaccinated fks keep getting sick. keep me away from those contagious fkers.

Supposed to get 38 here as well today. woohooo. I hadn't heard about Larry getting wuhan. simply amazing, Here I sit, nothing for me twenty two months now, no vaccine. And, I've been out and about. Simply strange that all of these vaccinated fks keep getting sick. keep me away from those contagious fkers.

Ftw

:banana::banana::banana:

Meanwhile, Crick, Old Rocks and Abu Freak heading to booster #37

JC....hey man....it's so cold here tonight, the nut sack warmers don't even work. This is Chicago- like here now. Ball busting cold.

The climate nutter guys hate it....I pointed out to Rocks that the football game tonight was record breaking cold and he lost his mind. Then his head explodes when I suggested the fans watching might be a bit skeptical about the world ending due to warming.

JC....even going out to get the mail today SUCKED!

JC....hey man....it's so cold here tonight, the nut sack warmers don't even work. This is Chicago- like here now. Ball busting cold.

The climate nutter guys hate it....I pointed out to Rocks that the football game tonight was record breaking cold and he lost his mind. Then his head explodes when I suggested the fans watching might be a bit skeptical about the world ending due to warming.

JC....even going out to get the mail today SUCKED!
That was my yesterday and today. Have I told you I fking hate cold? hahahahahahahahaha

Keep those ball warmers dude, I hear you're going to get hit worse tomorrow.

That was my yesterday and today. Have I told you I fking hate cold? hahahahahahahahaha

Keep those ball warmers dude, I hear you're going to get hit worse tomorrow.

Oh man....really? Yeah....just went out just now...felt pretty frigid!
Yeah....JC...the ball warmers don't even work that well in these temperatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back