More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeesh ... don't mean to sound like a whiner ... but all the global warming in the world ain't going to help you ... mind if I ask what elevation you live at? ...

You Skooks, Get look at this. It's long, but if you have time take a listen.

Winter weather still exist despite that charming demon, Mr. CO2 hanging around boasting his heating skills:

Record cold in Sakhalin Russia

Record snowfall in Spokane knocks out power, blocks streets

Large winter storm to hit US – In Early October

Blizzard warnings for North Dakota

Denver – 2nd Largest Temperature Change On Record! - A 70 degree change in two days, and a record low for the date.!

Early snow and frost stall Canadian harvest

Record snowfall in North Dakota – Three times previous record - Beats previous record “by a long shot,” says meteorologist. “It’s historical, really.”

Vancouver – Coldest Oct 10 in 123 years – 2nd cold record in two days - Temperatures tumble across B.C. At least 41 records broken across province in 2 days.

More than a foot of snow for parts of Alaska

Record cold in Transbaikal Territory - Several settlements report record cold.

‘No lights, no heat. Nothing. Period’ - An “unprecedented” snowstorm hammered Manitoba over the weekend, forcing states of emergency in both the city of Winnipeg and the province.

It. Does. Not. Quit. - “A storm of this severity and duration is rare in the middle of winter, maybe unprecedented in early October.”
Joran Gackle, Kulm Weatherman

Historic Midwest Blizzard Has Farmers “Expecting Massive Crop Losses”

Buried in winter at the beginning of autumn

Half-meter snowdrifts and minus 32°C

Blizzard warning for western Wyoming

State of Emergency: Vital oil pipeline damaged by snow storms

Snowing hard at Crystal Mt Ski area in Washington

Snowing at Stevens Pass Ski Area

Idaho – Early cold could lead to seed shortage

Wow, Mr. CO2 should be fired!

Cool stuff JC....will check it out for sure. Home again recovering from surgery for 2 more stents....I'm officially bionic. Alot of pain this time around though so its sucked this past week.

Meanwhile JC......

NASA: Ozone Hole Is Now The Smallest On Record

:deal::cul2::cul2::deal:

Skooks, glad to see your still with us for sure. it wouldn't be the same in here without you.

I saw that article the other day. hilarious huh? The climate pukes still don't understand it.

Cool stuff JC....will check it out for sure. Home again recovering from surgery for 2 more stents....I'm officially bionic. Alot of pain this time around though so its sucked this past week.

Meanwhile JC......

NASA: Ozone Hole Is Now The Smallest On Record

:deal::cul2::cul2::deal:

Skooks, glad to see your still with us for sure. it wouldn't be the same in here without you.

I saw that article the other day. hilarious huh? The climate pukes still don't understand it.

Lol JC....same here!! I guess God wants me around a bit longer we we can do Chicago and NY weather reports in real time!!:auiqs.jpg:. Also....let's face it....we have a hoot in here making this forum a comedy club for skeptics. Keeps me coming back JC!!!

27 October 2019...

18" of new snow on the Great Divide. Major interstate routes closed due to snow and blowing/drifting snow ( 6' drifts..)

3rd major storm and the season hasn't even begun (starts Nov 1).

Winter weather still exist despite that charming demon, Mr. CO2 hanging around boasting his heating skills:

Denver – 2nd Largest Temperature Change On Record! - A 70 degree change in two days, and a record low for the date.!

Record snowfall in North Dakota – Three times previous record - Beats previous record “by a long shot,” says meteorologist. “It’s historical, really.”

Vancouver – Coldest Oct 10 in 123 years – 2nd cold record in two days - Temperatures tumble across B.C. At least 41 records broken across province in 2 days.

‘No lights, no heat. Nothing. Period’ - An “unprecedented” snowstorm hammered Manitoba over the weekend, forcing states of emergency in both the city of Winnipeg and the province.

It. Does. Not. Quit. - “A storm of this severity and duration is rare in the middle of winter, maybe unprecedented in early October.”

I be sitting at home watching it snow... Very Relaxing... We now have upwards of 24" on the deck, and its still snowing heavily... Drinking hot chocolate and peppermint schnoops by the fire. A beautiful day... Off now for two weeks after all my papers have been submitted for my Doctoral degree in Atmospheric Physics...

I be sitting at home watching it snow... Very Relaxing... We now have upwards of 24" on the deck, and its still snowing heavily... Drinking hot chocolate and peppermint schnoops by the fire. A beautiful day... Off now for two weeks after all my papers have been submitted for my Doctoral degree in Atmospheric Physics...

Winning! Good luck! Man....you need triple layer nut sack warmers up there. All these global warming k00ks need to spend a week up there by you.....we'd never see them in the forum again.:113:

Winning! Good luck! Man....you need triple layer nut sack warmers up there. All these global warming k00ks need to spend a week up there by you.....we'd never see them in the forum again.:113:
skook, hope all is well today. Saturday night, local tv had the audacity to put on our screens in Chicago a warmer than expected winter coming. ten to twenty degrees below average this week, snow by halloween, but hey........ a warmer than expected winter. dude, can't make this shit up. The idiots are running our news stations. IDIOTS!!!!!!

skook, hope all is well today. Saturday night, local tv had the audacity to put on our screens in Chicago a warmer than expected winter coming. ten to twenty degrees below average this week, snow by halloween, but hey........ a warmer than expected winter. dude, can't make this shit up. The idiots are running our news stations. IDIOTS!!!!!!
LOL... They are in for one hell of a surprise...

below average is warmer than normal in a leftist warmer world. I guess.

below average is warmer than normal in a leftist warmer world. I guess.
In my logical world, the number of days over average is what makes a climate normal. cause if it's just a day here and a day there, that's weather. Right? I mean, isn't that always the claim? one's weather and one's climate? so climate is over time and weather is over a course of a few days.

So guys.....Ive heard both things on weather by me in the northeast for the winter. Some say cold and snowy.......others say wetter than normal but more rain. What is your guys take?

So guys.....Ive heard both things on weather by me in the northeast for the winter. Some say cold and snowy.......others say wetter than normal but more rain. What is your guys take?
there's been a weather pattern this year that is south Wisconsin Northern Illinois. It had our waterways maxed for 40 days. I can't remember such a wet summer. I hardly used my irrigation system this year. Every saturday at the cottage we had rain. every saturday. Now transitioning into fall, is still wet, I see much snow coming our way in Chitown. Cause one thing consistent, cold. can't change the cold. It's cold today 40 degrees. 40. Supposed to snow in the same corridor that had all the wet days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back