More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update today, the ten day forecast rain, snow, today, rain snow, tomorrow, rain snow, thursday, the next seven days high only 40 degrees, average temp is mid 50s. warmer? hahaahahahahaha

Update today, the ten day forecast rain, snow, today, rain snow, tomorrow, rain snow, thursday, the next seven days high only 40 degrees, average temp is mid 50s. warmer? hahaahahahahaha
My high temperature today is just 5 degrees above ZERO... and my Low tonight is going to be -10 deg F. These are January temps during a COLD snap. We are 39 degrees BELOW AVERAGE!

My high temperature today is just 5 degrees above ZERO... and my Low tonight is going to be -10 deg F. These are January temps during a COLD snap. We are 39 degrees BELOW AVERAGE!
but Billy, warmer temps for this year. don't you know that? the temps you're seeing aren't real. you're just imagining them.

but Billy, warmer temps for this year. don't you know that? the temps you're seeing aren't real. you're just imagining them.
We have already reached our high temp for the day..
upload_2019-10-29_8-58-1.png
upload_2019-10-29_8-59-13.png

We have already reached our high temp for the day..
View attachment 286854View attachment 286856

What the hell are you talking about...haven't you heard that this year is the hottest year EVAH?....your thermometer must be off...did a skeptic who fiddles with instruments sell it to you in order to fool you? Check outside again...it must be like springtime and you are just mistaken...

Are you sure there isn't a skeptic on your roof shaking a box of instant potato flakes creating the illusion of snow? Them skeptics...they are a tricky lot...

Murray Coal, the biggest coal company in the USA, just filed for bankruptcy. They're the eight coal company this year to file for bankruptcy.

Murray Energy Is 8th Coal Company in a Year to Seek Bankruptcy

Damn. How are skook and the other limp-wristers going to whine their way out the that? Their heroes are all bankrupt frauds.

Oh, I know. They're going to point at a snowflake and then flap those wrists hard enough to take off like helicopters.

The hairball seems to be very happy over all those people being put out of work... pathologically happy as a matter of fact.

Once again goes to show that the fruition of liberal ideas invariably harms those who can least afford it the most.

Skooks, 3 inches of snow yesterday 35 degrees today good thing that’s warm

We've been dealing with that low for 1 1/2 weeks and set a major amount of record lows... blew 136 years of record keeping right out of the water..
it doesn't matter, it was warm in miami. fk all us Northern fks.

The funniest shit is JC....the climate nutters talk incessantly about the science as if the people arent noticing their balls turning blue 8 months out of the year! And they scratch their heads about the total lack of climate change action. As if human behavior is immaterial to perception . d0y :2up:

We've been dealing with that low for 1 1/2 weeks and set a major amount of record lows... blew 136 years of record keeping right out of the water..
it doesn't matter, it was warm in miami. fk all us Northern fks.

The funniest shit is JC....the climate nutters talk incessantly about the science as if the people arent noticing their balls turning blue 8 months out of the year! And they scratch their heads about the total lack of climate change action. As if human behavior is immaterial to perception . d0y :2up:
so Skooks, the weather dude here stated this morning that the next several days we will be 20+ degrees colder than average. and I bring that up and someone will post, it's 80 degrees in Miami two degrees warmer than last year. Can't make it up. I laugh constantly at the juveniles in here.

skookerasbil, can't make it up. no sirreeee

QUOTE="mamooth, post: 23404914, member: 39072"]And global average temperatures are well above average.

Just what about "The lower-48 USA is less than 2% of the globe" confuses you so?[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back