More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AGW, Global Warming, Green Energy, Renewable Energy, its all about money, getting rich, throwing a bone to this generation's CEO's. Industry producing garbage but they go home to Carmel and Beverly Hills, rich.

AGW fascist lOsE!!!!!

Record snows >>> Detroit snow breaks records, topples power lines, creates flooding risk - CSMonitor.com

Remember in 2002? The k00ks said we'd see no more snow "based upon the computer models"......due to warming!!!

Now in 2014? "We're going to see more snow!!" of course, based upon the models!!:D:D

These fascist nuts will make it fit their narrative whatever the weather is.......cold......hot.....snow......rain.......hurricanes.........whatever it is, they'll make it fit. Because that's what this religion does. A brilliant scheme I must admit.

The pivotal question remains? Why.....if the science is settled.......must they continue to screw around with the data they present?:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

AGW, Global Warming, Green Energy, Renewable Energy, its all about money, getting rich, throwing a bone to this generation's CEO's. Industry producing garbage but they go home to Carmel and Beverly Hills, rich.

Exactly right.....its the special interest ruse of the 21st century. Look at the Dirty Harry Reid connection to the Chinese and solar power. Fucking fraudster is kicking a rancher off his farm so he can build a mega-solar farm. Reid makes Nixon look like a choir boy.:D

April 16 Westchester County NY.... Woke up to an inch of manmade global warming. My Wheaton terrier loves it.

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

April 16 Westchester County NY.... Woke up to an inch of manmade global warming. My Wheaton terrier loves it.

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Shit Frank......we're practically neighbors. Woke up at 3am and heard ice bouncing off my window.:eek:

But the fact is, I remember in 2005......April 16th, we got 8 inches of snow here in New York. It happens. Its called weather. Next year, it might be 78 degree's on April 16th. That's the way it works. That's the way it has ALWAYS worked.

This crap we hear about now.......the latest AGW morph......is that the cold in America in the winter of 2013 doesn't matter......'well, the rest of the world is warmer". This is the latest ruse. Pick area's where the temperature fits your established narrative......"its all about the average". Is that what they were saying in 1560??!!!!:2up::fu::fu::fu:

More k00k losing.......

Here is why green energy has taken it up the butt in recent years >>>

Electricity Price Surged to All-Time Record for March | CNS News

Electricity prices are through the fucking roof......and renewables only make it more expensive. LMAO....why do you think the EU has said "FUCK YOU!!" to the politicians in the last two years? In Germany, they cant import enough shale and coal these days!!! Through the roof s0ns!!!

Green Energy ePiC fAiL >>> http://www.arizonadailyindependent.com/2013/08/13/the-green-dream-in-europe-turns-black-as-renewable-energy-fails/

The AGW nutters get Gigantored again!!!

Last edited:
More k00k losing.......

Electricity prices are through the fucking roof......and renewables only make it more expensive. LMAO....why do you think the EU has said "FUCK YOU!!" to the politicians in the last two years? In Germany, they cant import enough shale and coal these days!!! Through the roof s0ns!!!

Green Energy ePiC fAiL >>> The green dream in Europe turns black as renewable energy fails

I see you love comics :badgrin::badgrin: tells me a lot about you :badgrin::badgrin::D

From Al Gore yesterday.......and I couldn't be laughing any harder!!

“Ultimately, we are going to win this thing,” he said, one of many statements met with hearty applause.

Uncle Al went on to say that skeptics are "immoral, unethical and despicable!!!"

Al Gore Calls Global Warming Skeptics ?Immoral, Unethical And Despicable?? | Weasel Zippers

That's right Al......we sure are!!!!:D:D:funnyface::fu::fu::fu: And the other thing that's making you go full blown retard? The AGW fascists are.........

“Ultimately, we are going to win this thing,” he said, one of many statements met with hearty applause.

Uncle Al went on to say that skeptics are "immoral, unethical and despicable!!!"

Al Gore Calls Global Warming Skeptics ?Immoral, Unethical And Despicable?? | Weasel Zippers

That's right Al......we sure are!!!!:D:D:funnyface::fu::fu::fu: And the other thing that's making you go full blown retard? The AGW fascists are.........

“Ultimately, we are going to win this thing,”

Only if you eat the skeptics.

“Ultimately, we are going to win this thing,”

Only if you eat the skeptics.

Todd bro....where ya been bro??? Hey......any time you see Al Gore going full blown retard, you know things arent going real well for the AGW k00ks. The big boys say "Get your ass out there and stir up some fear s0n or we'll take your jet away!!":D:D

Last edited:
from al gore yesterday.......and i couldn't be laughing any harder!!

“ultimately, we are going to win this thing,” he said, one of many statements met with hearty applause.

uncle al went on to say that skeptics are "immoral, unethical and despicable!!!"

al gore calls global warming skeptics ?immoral, unethical and despicable?? | weasel zippers

that's right al......we sure are!!!!:d:d:funnyface::fu::fu::fu: And the other thing that's making you go full blown retard? The agw fascists are.........

“ultimately, we are going to win this thing,”

only if you eat the skeptics.

todd bro....where ya been bro??? Hey......any time you see al gore going full blown retard, you know things arent going real well for the agw k00ks. The big boys say "get your ass out there and stir up some fear s0n or we'll take your jet away!!":d:d

lol!

More k00k losing.......

Green Energy ePiC fAiL >>> The green dream in Europe turns black as renewable energy fails

I see you love comics :badgrin::badgrin: tells me a lot about you :badgrin::badgrin::D

Now if............

663px-Reagan%27s_Raiders.jpg

Climate Alarmism - HUMAN RACISM!!!!

This is brilliant!! Never thought of it this way but it = stooped high levels of common sense!!!

Alex Epstein speaks of the dangers of human racism and says "People who worry about climate change are prejudiced against the entire human race"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOOLDzkiEk]RWW News: CPAC Panelist Wants To Know What's So Bad About Climate Change - YouTube[/ame]

His questions in this video make it very clear........these people are racist against human behavior!! "If it is man-made, it is immoral!!"

LMAO.....4X as much oil was shipped to California by train in 2013 as compared to 2012!!! How fucking stoopid are these climate nuts who keep trying to block pipelines!!! Do al of these people have plates in their heads?

Oil trains run because pipelines don't - The Orange County Register

Just more fodder in the level of hyper-silly from the AGW human racists!!!

LMAO.....4X as much oil was shipped to California by train in 2013 as compared to 2012!!! How fucking stoopid are these climate nuts who keep trying to block pipelines!!! Do al of these people have plates in their heads?

We should find out what port that oil is coming into and WHO owns the railroad that's connecting the refineries.. Might be interesting names..

We should find out what port that oil is coming into and WHO owns the railroad that's connecting the refineries.. Might be interesting names..

Looks like Conoco Phillips, a Berkshire Hathaway holding, owns several refineries and a big railroad shipping oil is BNSF, a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire.

Looks like Conoco Phillips, a Berkshire Hathaway holding, owns several refineries and a big railroad shipping oil is BNSF, a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire.

Hey Todd......itd only be right that you christen this thread with post # 3,000 FTMFW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back