More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Congrats Skooks!!!!!

your thread has more hits than my classic

how much warming from adding carbon dioxide to the atmosphere is what we ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
IanC

but you still have a ways to go to beat the amount of comments, hahahaha

Nobody cares about Irrelevantville, Australia.

k00k losing news of the day = 21st century energy will look like the 19tha and 20th centuries!!!! >>>

21st Century Energy Outlook: Quite Similar To The Last Two Centuries : The Two-Way : NPR

not winning........:D:D:D

I love being a flat earther!!!!!:2up::2up::fu:

You Said It...DICKHEAD:cuckoo:WHAT A CRETIN:eusa_whistle::asshole::alcoholic::banghead::321::9:goodnight
(Kook indeed)steve

but losing.:D

I never lose,but after consideration I think there is little more that needs to be said as futility is a LOSERS way and you are FUTILE....GO LICK BALL,COCK SUCKER......goodbye:badgrin:

Not as boring as Aussies trying for a Jamaican accent on-line. "De way forward" - dat be a fawty dolla load man.. Yuh nah hat nuttin..

That's the POINT of the thread.. Need a translation?? Really -- you have no clue of the way forward -- you live on a island..

He's probably a Fosters drinker too....loser!:lol:

There is NO SUCH LARGER SOLD IN AUSTRALIA by that name,it's just an advertising ploy for Dopeheads like you.....who do not live in reality.......so your ignorance deems all your prose REDUNDANT.........YOU FAIL...but keep trying to defeat theliq,so I can:D expose you for the total dumb asshole you surely are:D

Yep, you're definitely a Fosters drinker.:lol::lol: I don't need a wanker like you trying to tell me nothing mate!

Interestingly, the Aussies went big time green a few years back and it was a fucking disaster......and the people threw the dicks out. The EU saw that and said, "Fuck....were not getting our asses thrown out. Fuck green......we're going back to coal!!"

Its all good.

And FlaCalTenn......Im thrilled any time we get a new AGW k00k in this forum.......this one evidently from Scratchmyassville, Australia!!:D They bang the kangaroo's down there right on the beach in broad daylight!!:2up:

What a complete MORONIC BITCH,Bend down low.....let me show you what I know

We are big on Green MORON,for obvious reasons......when you grow a brain DICKHEAD,let us all know............Scooter has:flameth: NO BALLS,:badgrin::badgrin:theliquidator

Clearly you don't know poo.....little Joey! What did the new PM implement? Hmmm?

More bad news for the climate crusading nutters.......

Less people than ever believe in global warming!!!

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

As Ive said many times and been 100% accurate......nobody cares about the science!!:D

An ABC News poll released Sunday found that 61 percent of Americans believe the account of creation in the Bible’s book of Genesis is “literally true” rather than a story meant as a “lesson.”
Sixty percent believe in the story of Noah’s ark and a global flood, while 64 percent agree that Moses parted the Red Sea to save fleeing Jews from their Egyptian captors.

Scary and frightening that America has descended into kookism

if a million people believe a falsehood it doesn't make it true

You mean like the "threat" of CAGW?

We are big on Green MORON,for obvious reasons......when you grow a brain DICKHEAD,let us all know............Scooter has:flameth: NO BALLS,:badgrin::badgrin:theliquidator

That's right......Im the dickhead here!!!

Except in the past couple of years, t he people of Australia have said "FUCK YOU!!!' to the whole sham of the carbon tax!!! Its been OUT with the stupid-ass labor party and the "Climate Commission" has been sent out to pasture!!! Read about it HERE >>>

Australia on their renewable-energy mandates: We?re kinda? over it « Hot Air

In other words, the people in Australia have decided, "Green is gay!!!":eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

And ask me if I could be laughing any harder? The EU took note of this fucking disaster and said "Fuck you!!" to green energy too:D >>>

The green dream in Europe turns black as renewable energy fails

Yep ahhhh ( takes toke of ciggy in classic Denis Leary style )........Im the dickhead!!:coffee:

Sorry to disappoint but I've been away creating new business for our company.....as for your comments,yeah our new conservative government who grovel to big business (like the USA)have succumbed to the usual BS....anyhow they have only been in office 6 months and have managed to reduce our car industry to nothing,GM,Toyota and Ford have either left in Fords case or are leaving in the next few years as the wind their operations down......over 350,000 will have to find jobs plus loads of other industries that are now marginal.....unemployment up(not including the 350,000 etc,.)

They are a Basket Case.

As for running the country, well they may have a majority in the House of Reps but are 6 votes short in the Senate and THE GREENS and Independents gladly hold the BALANCE OF POWER:lol::lol:so they don't have it their own way by a Country Mile. Without a Senate Majority the Bills FAIL.

Mind you we/ our Company are doing very well but through no help from the Government but through our own hard work ethic......we had a re-run of the Senate vote in Western Australia last week due to some abnormality and already the government vote is down 5.65% and picked up by the GREENS (WHAT YOU CALL GAY,YOU IDIOT)and Independents........So your were saying????????BULLSHIT AS USUAL.

Get a life BOY....by the way from the support and response I've had,You are not well liked....The word DICKHEAD :cuckoo: seems to be the normal response about YOU...SO I WAS RIGHT(AS USUAL). steve ps your SIGN should SAY.."STOP WHINING"

You must have been one of the nimrods on that ship that got stuck in the ice. The idiot who engineered that trip screwed over a whole bunch of legitimate scientific expeditions because, like you, he was a moron who wanted to make a big propaganda splash.

He splashed alright, in the shiter....

He's probably a Fosters drinker too....loser!:lol:

There is NO SUCH LARGER SOLD IN AUSTRALIA by that name,it's just an advertising ploy for Dopeheads like you.....who do not live in reality.......so your ignorance deems all your prose REDUNDANT.........YOU FAIL...but keep trying to defeat theliq,so I can:D expose you for the total dumb asshole you surely are:D

Yep, you're definitely a Fosters drinker.:lol::lol: I don't need a wanker like you trying to tell me nothing mate!

Beautiful,I just can't resist you stupid CLODS,Your first sentence is in error as there is no brand of Larger drunk or sold under the brand "Fosters" in Paradise:badgrin::badgrin::D but I can forgive you for that.:D

But YOUR SECOND SENTENCE IS A DOUBLE NEGATIVE,YOU FOOL and that goes without saying that YOU are a TOTAL CRETIN.......:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Interestingly, the Aussies went big time green a few years back and it was a fucking disaster......and the people threw the dicks out. The EU saw that and said, "Fuck....were not getting our asses thrown out. Fuck green......we're going back to coal!!"

Its all good.

And FlaCalTenn......Im thrilled any time we get a new AGW k00k in this forum.......this one evidently from Scratchmyassville, Australia!!:D They bang the kangaroo's down there right on the beach in broad daylight!!:2up:

Clearly you don't know poo.....little Joey! What did the new PM implement? Hmmm?

He hasn't IMPLEMENTED ANYTHING YET..so PLEASE EXPLAIN DUMBASS apart from the loss of 350,000 jobs

Last edited:
They should,but we expect no better from the Yanks,who bury their heads up their ASSES :cuckoo: Butt Big Up to YOU for one of the most boring threads.YAWN ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

With a Jamaican Accent...... "Dats de ting with crazy baldheads,dem tink pollution a good ting but fe way forward is de way backward for dem,him Skook not realize him a fool."

Should keep you quite for a few hours........as I said,a boring YAWN.:D steve

Not as boring as Aussies trying for a Jamaican accent on-line. "De way forward" - dat be a fawty dolla load man.. Yuh nah hat nuttin..

That's the POINT of the thread.. Need a translation?? Really -- you have no clue of the way forward -- you live on a island..

An island populated by the descendents of criminals and psychopaths who were so vile they had to be sent to the far side of the world.

Interesting that someone claiming to be from down under would not be aware of the beers being sold there.

While popular in many countries, particularly where it is brewed locally, Foster's Lager does not enjoy widespread success in Australia. As a bottled beer produced by the Foster's Group (formerly the Carlton United Beverages group (CUB)) it has rarely been promoted in Australia since the early 2000s. Once a "premium" brand, Foster's Lager has been bypassed in favour of the Foster's Group's favoured premium brands of Carlton Crown Lager and Stella Artois.[16][17]

In Australia until the end of the 1970s, Foster's Lager was a reasonably popular bottled and canned beer with a somewhat premium image. Then in the early 1980s there were major changes in the Australian brewing industry, including the merger of Castlemaine (Brisbane), Swan (Perth) and Toohey's (Sydney) into a national brewing group, as a result of acquisitions by Perth entrepreneur Alan Bond.

Faced with inroads into its non-Victorian markets, Carlton and United Beverages (CUB) reviewed its product range and attempted to re-position some of its brands. So Foster's Draught was introduced, served on tap alongside established draught brands such as Castlemaine XXXX and Toohey's Draught. Despite some initial success, bolstered by heavy advertising, the brand did not prove popular and was eventually withdrawn from sale. Arguably, at the end of this failed exercise Foster's Lager was no longer viewed by consumers as a "premium" brand, and has not been promoted in Australia recently.

The Foster's Group has tended to promote the brands of Carlton Draught (mainstream market) and Victoria Bitter (working class male market).[18]

Power's Brewery, south of Brisbane, was taken over by CUB[19] and is now used to brew Victoria Bitter and other Foster's Group brands in Queensland, (including Foster's Lager).

Have you ever claimed to have lived in Finland?

Yep -- it's all because of people who are disciplined enough to get up on Sunday morning and go to church, and preserve traditions.. JUST Maybe -- it's because parting the Red Sea requires a lot less "faith" than the "Big Bang" theory..

Yeah, parting the red sea only requires one miracle while the big bang requires 4 or 5...or maybe even more.

Yes, FROM THOSE THAT THINK AND THOUGHT THE EARTH IS FLAT.......YOU FAIL AGAIN, flacid:D

Funny thing....the greenhouse hypothesis, and therefore the AGW hypothesis is based on a literal flat earth model...no day, no night, and 4 times further away from the sun than actual. So who is the real flat earther here?

Desertec: E.on und HSH Nordbank verlassen Wüstenstrom-Projekt - SPIEGEL ONLINE
Wüstenstrom-Projekt: E.on und HSH Nordbank ziehen sich aus Desertec zurück

image-80208-breitwandaufmacher-lrmg.jpg

Eon turns its back on Desertec renewables initiative | Business | DW.DE | 11.04.2014
Eon turns its back on Desertec renewables initiative

German utility giant Eon has announced it will not continue its participation in the Desertec Industrial Initiative beyond its current contract expiring at the end of 2014. It's another major blow to group.

"Desertec" owes it`s existence to the "Club of Rome", an organization dedicated "to save the planet"
Desertec, das ist vor allem eine Idee aus einem Hinterzimmer des Club of Rome, jenes Gremiums, in dem vorwiegend alte Männer über die Rettung der Welt sinnieren.

Hey.....I might be a dickhead and flat earther all at the same time..........but my side is winning huge.

The fact is, since 2007, renewables have taken a dump in rate of investment compared to fossil fuels. Its not even debatable. From 2003 - 2007, investment was through the roof.....but ot anymore. Steady decline ( see Renixx graph on last page ) in renewables investment. Meanwhile, and something that has been documented a few dozen times over IN THIS THREAD ALONE.....the people of the EU have had it with this renewables shit. The politicians have gotten the message: "High cost electricity is gay!!!". Subsidies in EU countries have fallen like a stone in water, while import of shale is off the charts. Germany will open 20 new coal mines by 2020 ( also documented within this thread ).

Dickhead?? Flatearter?

Maybe both?

But a winning dickhead/flatearther s0ns!!!:D:D:D:fu:

Green eneergy is a fringe market where some really astute smart people are taking the stoopid bubble dwelling sheep to the cleaners. And I couldnt be laughing any harder!!!

Last edited:
Hey.....I might be a dickhead and flat earther all at the same time..........but my side is winning huge.

The fact is, since 2007, renewables have taken a dump in rate of investment compared to fossil fuels. Its not even debatable. From 2003 - 2007, investment was through the roof.....but ot anymore. Steady decline ( see Renixx graph on last page ) in renewables investment. Meanwhile, and something that has been documented a few dozen times over IN THIS THREAD ALONE.....the people of the EU have had it with this renewables shit. The politicians have gotten the message: "High cost electricity is gay!!!". Subsidies in EU countries have fallen like a stone in water, while import of shale is off the charts. Germany will open 20 new coal mines by 2020 ( also documented within this thread ).

Dickhead?? Flatearter

Green eneergy is a fringe market where some really astute smart people are taking the stoopid bubble dwelling sheep to the cleaners. And I couldnt be laughing any harder!!!

I got it wrong YOU R JUST A "FLATHEAD":D..aka Brainless:cuckoo::D:badgrin::badgrin:

Dickhead?? Flatearter?

Maybe both?

Yeah and here are some more (flatearthers?), this batch, 4000 signatures also includes 62 Nobel Prize winners
The Heidelberg Appeal:
Heidelberg Appeal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Heidelberg Appeal, authored by Michel Salomon and signed by a large number of scientists,[1] is a statement decrying "an irrational ideology which is opposed to scientific and industrial progress, and impedes economic and social development." Issued to coincide with the opening of the United Nations-sponsored Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro in 1992, the Appeal stated that its signers "share the objectives of the 'Earth Summit'" but advised "the authorities in charge of our planet's destiny against decisions which are supported by pseudo-scientific arguments or false and non-relevant data. ...
Then there is the Oregon petition, [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]31,000 accredited scientists;
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]The Manhattan Declaration (600 research climatologists)
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]The Petition to the United Nations (100 geoscientists)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Petition to the Canadian Prime Minister (60 climate experts)
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]The Leipzig Declaration (100 geoscientists)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]The Statement from Atmospheric Scientists (50),
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Petition to the German Chancellor (200 German scientists)[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Statement from the American Physical Society (150 physical scientists)
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Petition to President Obama (100 leading climate researchers)[/FONT]

+ another 700 UN climate scientists, some of whom were with the IPCC and are [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif] critical of the notion of man-made global warming, and all of them (with signatures and accreditations) are accessible via Google.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back