More Proof Obama is Worst Ever!

ron4342

VIP Member
Feb 29, 2012
Here is more proof that Obama is the worst president ever!

March Was The First Month Without A U.S. Combat Death In More Than A Decade

REAL presidents aren't afraid to get American troops killed. Don't believe me? Ask George w bush. Ask Donald Rumsfeld. Ask dick cheney. Ask john McCain. In fact, go ahead and ask any of the right wing crazies on this board.

REAL presidents aren't afraid to get American troops killed. Don't believe me? Ask George w bush. Ask Donald Rumsfeld. Ask dick cheney. Ask john McCain. In fact, go ahead and ask any of the right wing crazies on this board.

... And ask Obama. He's been Prez for 5 years. You don't think soldiers have died under his watch?

By the way ... Rumsfeld, Cheney, and McCain were never Presidents. Brilliant. :cuckoo:

... And ask Obama. He's been Prez for 5 years. You don't think soldiers have died under his watch?

By the way ... Rumsfeld, Cheney, and McCain were never Presidents. Brilliant. :cuckoo:

They would all certainly tell their presidents that though.

That's because Obama is a pussy.

But we knew that going in.
Too RIGHT!!! Who the hell wants a president who doesn't get large numbers of Americans killed or maimed? I am sure you feel this type of behavior is what gives presidents bad names.

Last edited:

Ahhhhhhh, but they died in wars started by gwb and approved by Rumsfeld, cheney, and McCain.
Obama has had chances to get us involved in new wars but he didn't do so. The sissy used diplomacy and saved lives instead. I am sure that makes you sick. It is easy to see why you hate him for not getting more American troops killed.

This Administration has been lying to us so much that unfortunately ...I do not believe anything that comes out from their mouths any more. Nothing at all.

Nice try though...

Ahhhhhhh, but they died in wars started by gwb and approved by Rumsfeld, cheney, and McCain.
Obama has had chances to get us involved in new wars but he didn't do so. The sissy used diplomacy and saved lives instead. I am sure that makes you sick. It is easy to see why you hate him for not getting more American troops killed.

Your OP specifically pointed out "Presidents." Do you want me to go back a few decades and list all the Democrat Presidents that got Americans killed? I can also mention a really popular Democrat President who bombed innocent Japanese men, women, and CHILDREN. Do you want me to go there?

By the way ... more than twice as many soldiers died on Afghanistan under Obama's first 3-1/2 years as Prez than under Bush's entire 8 years. LOLOL. Think twice before starting asinine threads.

Grim Milestone: Over Twice as Many U.S. Soldiers Have Died in Afghanistan Under Obama In 3 1/2 Years Than Did Under Bush in 8 Years ? Media Silent | The Gateway Pundit

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/mike-friends-blog/more-us-troops-die-afghanistan-under-obama-under-bush

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/obamavsbush

If Obama is such a "peace-loving" Prez why do we still have troops in Afghanistan?

Last edited:

Well Obama's done his fair share after all. He doubled the death toll in Afghanistan by 2010.

Certainly can't claim that HuffPo is a right wing website. All you have to do is google.

US Troop Deaths DOUBLE In Afghanistan - Huffington Post
US Troop Deaths DOUBLE In Afghanistan
Mar 28, 2010 - KABUL — The number of U.S. troops killed in Afghanistan has ... by the highest monthly death rates of the war, President Barack Obama faced ...

Or CBS

U.S. Troop Deaths Double in Afghanistan - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com/news/us-troop-deaths-double-in-afghanistan/*
Mar 27, 2010 - U.S. Troop Deaths Double in Afghanistan ... After a summer marked by the highest monthly death rates of the war, President Barack Obama ...

https://www.google.ca/search?client....18&emsg=NCSR&noj=1&ei=-zY7U_G1CKTu2AWzuoD4Cg

Afghanistan Coalition Military Fatalities By Year

Year US UK Other Total
2001 12 0 0 12
2002 49 3 18 70
2003 48 0 10 58
2004 52 1 7 60
2005 99 1 31 131
2006 98 39 54 191
2007 117 42 73 232
2008 155 51 89 295
2009 317 108 96 521
2010 499 103 109 711
2011 418 46 102 566
2012 310 44 48 402
2013 127 9 24 160
2014 14 1 5 20
Total 2315 448 666 3429

iCasualties: Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom Casualties

He wasn't afraid to let Americans get killed in Benghazi.
Can't he use that to qualify to join the elite club?

P.S. In the future, I'd like to elect Presidential teams who are trained and experienced in governance and defense by building developments along the border to manage secure communities and complexes there: schools, teaching hospitals, military bases.

Not all minorities from all classes can access "6 billion dollars" to run for President.

Why not set up a track for training government leaders from bottom to top, from the city level all the way to state, federal and even international relations. We could use the US
Mexican border to set up city states, and train candidates who want to prove their skills.

They can get police and military experience at the same time as budget and public administration experience. Both local, state, and international policy would be involved.
Perfect region to set up govt training that could help people and officials of Mexico as well.

I am glad Obama is a pussy. If he were a gung-ho warmonger, we would probably be in several hot wars now.

This Administration has been lying to us so much that unfortunately ...I do not believe anything that comes out from their mouths any more. Nothing at all.

Nice try though...

Over and over and over you scream "Liar! Liar! Liar!" Yet, nothing is ever proven even after issa holds hearing after hearing. They bottom line is you have NOTHING because you are NOTHING.
Oh, you want some real lies to scream about? Explain those "Death panels" to us again.

Nice try though...

Over and over and over you scream "Liar! Liar! Liar!" Yet, nothing is ever proven even after issa holds hearing after hearing. They bottom line is you have NOTHING because you are NOTHING.
Oh, you want some real lies to scream about? Explain those "Death panels" to us again.

You shouldn't start drinking so early in the day. It muddles ones ability to think straight.

Your OP specifically pointed out "Presidents." Do you want me to go back a few decades and list all the Democrat Presidents that got Americans killed? I can also mention a really popular Democrat President who bombed innocent Japanese men, women, and CHILDREN. Do you want me to go there?
If you have to defend yourself by pointing out the difference between something being singular or plural you have nothing. Bottom line is you have nothing and if you had a brain you would know it.
There are some people who are stupid but who are smart enough to keep their mouth shut and keep their stupid hidden. Then there are some people who can't resist showing their stupid. You are in the second group.

Forum List

Back