More Proof if God Exists He Is an Imbecille: He asked Bill O'Reilly...

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
More Proof if God Exists He Is an Imbecille: He asked Bill O'Reilly...to write a book about Jesus?:eek:

Serioulsy folks, this one time favorite of white, rightwing America is now saying God told him to write a book about the historical jesus...it's probably going to be one page of history and 666 pages of fair and balanced imbecillity

:thewave:
Gotta love the entertainment value of rightwing America...witches and prophets :rofl:

More Proof if God Exists He Is an Imbecille: He asked Bill O'Reilly...to write a book about Jesus?:eek:

Serioulsy folks, this one time favorite of white, rightwing America is now saying God told him to write a book about the historical jesus...it's probably going to be one page of history and 666 pages of fair and balanced imbecillity

Gotta love the entertainment value of rightwing America...witches and prophets :rofl:

Just another addition to the vast bibliography of conservative ignorance and stupidity.

Just another addition to the vast bibliography of conservative ignorance and stupidity.

Will FOX order enough early copies to put this rightwing history book :lol: sorry, too dificult to speak of a wingnut and history without laughing out loud ... Will FOX order enough early copies to put this 'book' on the New York Times, Best Seller List?

They love to be on lists of the liberal media they make a living castigating. :laugh2:

More Proof if God Exists He Is an Imbecille...
If God exists, it seems highly unlikely that He is concerned with your opinion of him.

Or mine, for that matter.

Although he might get a chuckle out of your attempt to use Him as a segue for a political rant, if He has any sense of humor.

And, of course, the circumstantial evidence does seem to indicate that He does, indeed, have a sense of humor.

After all... He created Wing-Nuts... Right-Wing-Nuts and Left-Wing-Nuts...

Last edited:

Prove He didn't.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. If religion is beyond your meager ability to understand, just ignore it. It will go on happily without you.

Fair enough?

[MENTION=20204]Kondor3[/MENTION]
More Proof if God Exists He Is an Imbecille...
If God exists, it seems highly unlikely that He is concerned with your opinion of him.

Or mine, for that matter.

Although he might get a chuckle out of your attempt to use Him as a segue for a political rant, if He has any sense of humor.

And, of course, the circumstantial evidence does seem to indicate that He does, indeed, have a sense of humor.

After all... He created Wing-Nuts... Right-Wing-Nuts and Left-Wing-Nuts...
Hey Googball, did you miss the part where it is Bill O'Reilly using God? :lol:

Dante ccomments on O'Reilly and the wingnuts can't help but attempt deceitfil deflection

Prove He didn't.

Prove your human and not a runaway bot experiment that escaped from the mind of a twisted and lonely teenager?

Why are liberal cowards like Dante Christ haters? You pathetic punk. You add nothing of value to this site. If I poured salt on you then you'd melt as you slimed your way back to that rock you crawled from.

Prove He didn't.

Prove your human and not a runaway bot experiment that escaped from the mind of a twisted and lonely teenager?
I can't...just like you can't prove God didn't talk to Bill.

O'Reilly believes that all his books and all his success comes from God so why not this? My talent and ability to paint came as a direct gift from God. Why not the same talent and ability to write historical books, have a successful television sjow or anything else.

In his book, O'Reilly informs us that Jesus came to rescue the Jews from ... taxation. He's kind of a Republican Jesus. Overturning the tables of the moneychangers? That was fighting bureaucracy and taxation. That is a very interesting take on the Bible. After all, since the taxation continued after Jesus was gone, Jesus apparently failed in his divine purpose.

Ah well. As someone once said, when people describe the life of Jesus, they're often actually describing their own life.

"...Hey Googball, did you miss the part where it is Bill O'Reilly using God?..."
You have mistaken me or someone who gives a rat's ass in this narrow context.

My mission was merely to point out that God created the folks inhabiting both the Uber-Right AND the Uber-Left, and that He probably laughs his ass off at both...

The interview was heavily edited. O'Reilly played portions of what was taken out. But you know how democrats are. They create their own reality.

And unlikely he'd call on the supreme pinhead to be his prophet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back