Art Bell - Coast to Coast

Remote Viewing Update - Shows - Coast to Coast AM

Remote viewing update
Sep 3, 2006
Host: Art Bell

Guests: Major Ed Dames

Remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames returned to share his latest targets and news...

He also reviewed and updated some of his predictions, all of a dire nature:
•North Korea will first test a nuclear weapon, and then use one.
•China (who may be "in collusion" with North Korea) will offer to intervene, if the U.S. takes a "hands off" approach to their takeover of Taiwan.
•Contamination caused by genetically modified crops will be much worse than anyone imagines. Additionally, a type of rust will kill off many crops such as wheat and corn.The global spread of Bird Flu into the human population will just be one of a number of diseases running rampant on the planet.
•Unprecedented (in recorded history) solar flares could start soon and cause fresh water to dry up.
•A 'Planet X'-type object traveling into the solar system will cause the sun to "go crazy."
•Due to these various calamities, the human population will be reduced by 2/3 within 6-10 years.

We are gradually losing our topsoil, and it's a matter of time before there won't be enough to grow crops, but it would be interesting to hear what Ed Dames has to say about it. The show is there for a click.

Dr. Kaku went to Wilbur Jr. High in Palo Alto, CA, where my brother went in 1959.

BTW The guy who wrote the following article is the older brother of my lifelong friend, Mark. And I met Edward Teller in 1977, after a chess match, at Menlo-Atherton High school and still have a ribbon with his signature on it.

http://www.paloaltoonline.com/square/index.php?i=3&t=3412

Dr. Michio "Mike" Kaku, physicist, class of 1963 or '64 [posted by CubAlum]

Michio Kaku would have graduated in 1962 (I graduated in 1964 from Wilbur and he was born in 1947).

If I ever met the man, I'd ask him if he was related to Henry Kaku who I was on the wrestling team with at Cubberley. Henry was the best HS wrestler I ever saw pound for pound...the man never lost I swear. Me, I rarely wrestled varsity (Olmstead always beat me in wrestle offs). [posted by Bill Klink]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq0Eni_pKOc]Art Bell w/ Dr. Michio Kaku; "Albert Einstein & Physics of the World" (Art Bell Project) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
remote-viewing.com

Do some traders have the gift of intuition?
By Greg Kolodziejzyk

Tim Bourquin: Hello, everybody, and thanks for joining me for another interview. I got an interesting one for you today. My guest today is Greg Kolodziejzyk. He was referred to me by another interviewee, Rob Booker, who had talked to him and thought he had an interesting story to tell.

Greg has been a trader, but he also has an interesting way of his approach to the markets. For 13 years, from between 1998 and 2011, Greg has been conducting an experiment studying the role of intuition as a trading methodology, and during that time period Greg used a protocol he invented called "associative remote viewing," which uses a form of intuition to predict the future direction of random financial markets, and he was able to generate nearly $150,000 of profits over the 13-year period, resulting in a success rate of 60% correct trades. The chance of Greg's success doing this due to chance is less than 1 in 31,000.

So I thought that was an interesting idea. We talk about a lot of different things here on these interviews about trading, and I wanted to get Greg on the line to talk about that. So first of all, Greg, thanks for joining me over Skype today.

Greg Kolodziejzyk: You bet, Tim.

Tim Bourquin: All right. So there will be some skeptics about this. I think you're the first to admit about that in our previous conversations via email about this, that it's not about predicting the future; yet, it's a little bit different way that you approach the market. So talk about why you decided to look at the markets this way.

In 1984, I read a book called "The Mind Race" by Russell Targ and Keith Harary. It was huge, and I loved it. For a long time, I wondered if that was possible or not. :eek:

If it were, you could get rich in the stock market. :D

Will the Second Coming really come and bail us out of this budget battle? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF3j0P5_FuQ]Art Bell - Hidden life of Jesus thru Ancient Manuscripts (Art Bell Project) - YouTube[/ame]

I used to listen to him some way back... he had some far out but very interesting stuff..

haven't listen in years

I used to listen to him some way back... he had some far out but very interesting stuff..

haven't listen in years

For quite a few years in the late 90's, I would fall asleep often listening to Art. Those were some of the best memories. :cool:

Forum List

Back