Facebook blocking/deleting post people are making about the Bud Light marketing blunder

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I just went to look at a shared post from this morning that had 1000s of comments from Bud drinkers saying they are dropping the brand - and *POOF* - it is gone.
Went into my account history which usually shows deleted posts... gone.

I just went to look at a shared post from this morning that had 1000s of comments from Bud drinkers saying they are dropping the brand - and *POOF* - it is gone.
Happened to my buddy too. I actually watched him trying to share a video critical of the new marketing ploy, and it wouldn't go through. I can't figure out why anyone still uses that trash platform...

Trying to hide what people feel about something is very wrong. It is the start of fake news and lies.

For the first time ever I went to get beer to restock my beer fridge and I didn't get Bud Light... I got Busch light.... and its just as good but cheaper....
1680715689971.png

I just will not play with woke companies that feel its okay to cut dicks off of kids... ever....

For the first time ever I went to get beer to restock my beer fridge and I didn't get Bud Light... I got Busch light.... and its just as good but cheaper....
View attachment 773469
Please just drink regular Busch: 133 calories & 4.3% compared to Bud Light 110 calories & 4.2%
(To each his own but I consider ANY light beer to be an abomination and an offense to the beer Gods ;) )

No surprise here. One of the many reasons I don't do FB All it does is keep false narratives alive.

No surprise here. One of the many reasons I don't do FB All it does is keep false narratives alive.
Only reason I go there at all is I belong to 3 groups... my old high school class, a fine group of people I use to work with at a business that shuttered. Over 150 members of that one, and a group for Battlebots.
That is the only thing I use it for

Forum List

Back