More on the Amish schoolhouse shooting

If you didn't read it, you missed this part

Stoltzfus said the victims' families will be sustained by their faith.

"We think it was God's plan and we're going to have to pick up the pieces and keep going," he said. "A funeral to us is a much more important thing than the day of birth because we believe in the hereafter. The children are better off than their survivors."

If you didn't read it, you missed this part

And this part:
Dwight Lefever, a Roberts family spokesman, spoke at a community prayer service Tuesday evening and said he was at the home of Roberts' father when an Amish neighbor came to comfort the family.

"He stood there for an hour, and he held that man in his arms, and he said, 'We will forgive you,'" Lefever said. "He extended the hope of forgiveness that we all need these days."

And this part:
Dwight Lefever, a Roberts family spokesman, spoke at a community prayer service Tuesday evening and said he was at the home of Roberts' father when an Amish neighbor came to comfort the family.

"He stood there for an hour, and he held that man in his arms, and he said, 'We will forgive you,'" Lefever said. "He extended the hope of forgiveness that we all need these days."

true faith--true strength

and the libs call these people radical religious extemists

Well if ever one's faith would be put to the test it is here. I know those little girls are in paradise now but without faith those parents would be in absolute Hell!!

I don't know of any liberals who would call these people radical religious extremists for a show of strength and charity like that. Maybe for other things, but for something like this: no.

No matter how this guy dies, it'll be too good for him. Ever since the holocaust, man's inhumanity to man has just become unreal.

Well if ever one's faith would be put to the test it is here. I know those little girls are in paradise now but without faith those parents would be in absolute Hell!!

It appears it'll be tested some more. That group of looney tune fanatics that protests at veterans funerals because they believe war is God's punishment for homosexuality, plans to picket the funerals of the little omish girls.

No comment. Makes me too mad to think straight. :blowup:

I hear the "g-d hates fags" group is out protesting the funerals of those children killed. These people are just sick.

You guys gotta be fucking kidding me. Any links to the story?

I mean, really...what sick psychotic bastards would do such a thing?

Forum List

Back