More NPR Tapes Released: Exec Caught Admitting Obama Eligibility Coverup

Several years ago, a poll was taken that found nearly 40% of Americans believed that either the government was behind 9/11 or let it happen. The MSM doesn't give any credence to truther theories either. Both truther and birther theories are wacky and are deservedly on the fringe of debate.

Actually, the MSM just don't report anything that may possibly be seen as 'anti Obama'. Bunch of sycophants.

C'mon. Be serious.

Fox News constantly reports negative things about Obama.

Fox News is now a member of the MSM? :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

What is your take on the NPR executive busted in a undercover sting operation saying 51% of Americans are now not believing Obama is eligible to be president and that they have been covering it up? What should happen to her and what should the media do with this story?

USArmyRetired

Please show us where 51% of Americans believe Obama is not eligible to be President.

Thanks.

Yes.

Those exhibiting CPS - "Conservative Persecution Syndrome," or conservatives believing everyone is out to get them at every turn - would like to think otherwise, but its pretty comical to watch those argue that Fox is not mainstream when it has the highest ratings. That's like saying McDonald's and Starbucks aren't mainstream either. :thup:

the lady is wrong, she said that a us president must be born in the usa....SHE CLEARLY DOES NOT KNOW the LAW of this land. one DOES NOT have to be born in the usa to be a natural born citizen.... senator mccain

soooo, the woman is clueless USarmy....
It helps when ones parents are both us citizens(McCain) who was born outside the continental us because of his fathers military deployment. Unlike obamaturd who can't even prove his citizenship. It is a legitimate concern whether idiots on the left believe so or not.

the lady is wrong, she said that a us president must be born in the usa....SHE CLEARLY DOES NOT KNOW the LAW of this land. one DOES NOT have to be born in the usa to be a natural born citizen.... senator mccain

soooo, the woman is clueless USarmy....
Yes McCain Care. He was born to TWO U.S. citizen parents in the Panama Canal Zone under US dominance.

Actually the birth certificate presented in court in the Hollander v. McCain case said he was born in Colon, Republic of Panama. Colon, RP was not in the Panama Canal Zone under US dominance, so while born to two US Citizen parents, it appears he was not born on US Soil.

>>>>

Typical USARMYRET BS. The video says nothing about any cover up. All it does is discuss the fact that Obama's citizenship status is a topic of discussion in the public.

Actually the birth certificate presented in court in the Hollander v. McCain case said he was born in Colon, Republic of Panama. Colon, RP was not in the Panama Canal Zone under US dominance, so while born to two US Citizen parents, it appears he was not born on US Soil.

Actually, McCain could have been born on the moon and he would still be a natural born citizen of the US.

The NPR undercover sting is now producing tapes of NPR's Betsy Liley confessing that a coverup is taking place about Obama's eligibility to be president and that she says actually 51% of American do not believe he is eligible to be president. This proves the media is involved with this debacle since day one I believe. I think this lady needs to be interviewed to find out more about this and how it came to be that they decided not to report a major newstory about this.

"A top officer for National Public Radio has confirmed that many Americans still question whether Barack Obama is eligible to be president, but that the tax-supported organization just isn't reporting on it.

It was Betsy Liley, NPR's senior director of institutional giving, who was meeting with another NPR executive, senior Vice President Ron Schiller, when an undercover recorder was running. " Liley states that 51% of all Americans do not believe Soetoro was born in the US! Liley also confesses that the NPR is involved in a cover up on this matter.

Listen to the 2 minute exchange:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGsxJklq5Ww&feature=player_embedded

I suggest you stop your use of drugs. Or, if not taking any drugs see someone who can prescribe some for you.
Thats right, forgot, you liberals don't like facts when you hear them so you deflect by accusing of drug use, idiots!!!

Yes.

Those exhibiting CPS - "Conservative Persecution Syndrome," or conservatives believing everyone is out to get them at every turn - would like to think otherwise, but its pretty comical to watch those argue that Fox is not mainstream when it has the highest ratings. That's like saying McDonald's and Starbucks aren't mainstream either. :thup:

FOX has faults as does any of them...but not so much...

The video stalled at 1 minute.

If its newsworthy, then NPR will report it. Its not newsworthy, so they don't report it.

:lol:
I can't believe you just said that. They would report something that is AGAISNT THEM.

All I know is this: Obama's good friend, Gov. Abercrombie of Hawaii, delcared upon taking office that he was going to once and for all release Obama's long form BC and bury that birther issue forever.

He then had to embarrass himself, and admit that he and his staff couldn't find it.

We're still waiting Gov. Abercrombie...........

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen."

Hawaii: Obama birth certificate is real - USATODAY.com

"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record...Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - Honolulu News Story - KITV Honolulu

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen."

Hawaii: Obama birth certificate is real - USATODAY.com

"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record...Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - Honolulu News Story - KITV Honolulu

Fine. he's Seen it...then PUBLISH it.

What is so hard? Put an end to this shit.

Idea:

Liberals are a pretty rich bunch. I think they could manage both funding NPR and reducing the deficit... if they just sold all those Volvos, Saabs and BMW's, think of the good it would do!

If you read, you'd see that it would be against state law for him to do so. Also, Obama has already published his birth certificate, and all that did was make the birthers move the goal post and call the certificate a fake.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

Your pal GTardz already posted this video.

When she says, "...and that is a fact", she's talking about the fact that Obama was born in the US when she's describing the birfer movement in the broader context of people questioning facts.

If you listen *for comprehension*, you'll hear her very next statement is "I think the challenge in our society now is that we are questioning facts. It's not opinions we are debating. I mean, what are the facts? Is the world flat? Is that the next question we're going to debate?"

She's using birfers as an example of the piss-poor level of political debate in this country. She's basically calling USArmyLiar stupid. :thup:

The NPR undercover sting is now producing tapes of NPR's Betsy Liley confessing that a coverup is taking place about Obama's eligibility to be president and that she says actually 51% of American do not believe he is eligible to be president. This proves the media is involved with this debacle since day one I believe. I think this lady needs to be interviewed to find out more about this and how it came to be that they decided not to report a major newstory about this.

"A top officer for National Public Radio has confirmed that many Americans still question whether Barack Obama is eligible to be president, but that the tax-supported organization just isn't reporting on it.

It was Betsy Liley, NPR's senior director of institutional giving, who was meeting with another NPR executive, senior Vice President Ron Schiller, when an undercover recorder was running. " Liley states that 51% of all Americans do not believe Soetoro was born in the US! Liley also confesses that the NPR is involved in a cover up on this matter.

obama at the very end o the video
"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide." Finally he tell's the truth.

If you read, you'd see that it would be against state law for him to do so. Also, Obama has already published this birth certificate, and all that did was make the birthers move the goal post and call the certificate a fake.

Then the FED should take over, eh? Hell they are so adept at running roughshod over the States? THIS should be a cakewalk for them...NO?

Then the FED should take over, eh? Hell they are so adept at running roughshod over the States? THIS should be a cakewalk for them...NO?

The point is that the only people continuing this issue are the idiot birthers who continually ignore the evidence and/or make up shit.

Poor, poor dingleberry. Most of the American People are not interested in your vast conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back