More Mar-a-lago visas for foreign workers requested during Made in America week

Last edited:
Mar-a-Lago requests permission for more foreign workers during "Made in America" week - CBS News

And Trump laughs and laughs at his drooling, mindless followers that bow to the Hypocrite in Chief!

Weren't you leftists the ones who were so concerned about Trump keeping his business and political career separate?

Those people who are running his businesses now are not making policies, so I don't care who they hire.

You boy can't find "MERICANS" to clean his hotel toilets?

Mar-a-Lago requests permission for more foreign workers during "Made in America" week - CBS News

And Trump laughs and laughs at his drooling, mindless followers that bow to the Hypocrite in Chief!

Weren't you leftists the ones who were so concerned about Trump keeping his business and political career separate?

Those people who are running his businesses now are not making policies, so I don't care who they hire.

It's not who can clean the toilet moron. It's who is bi lingual and can speak to the guests.

Don't you get worn out, trying to defend the indefensible all day? Doens't it bother you, how ridiculous your constant asslicking makes you look?

But then, I suppose your masters expect you to earn your pay.

So immigrants with legal work visas and who are looking to legally work in the US and actually pay taxes, is a bad thing to you?

It's not like they're sending a pickup truck to Home Depot to pick up a bunch of Guatemalan illegals or something.

Don't you get worn out, trying to defend the indefensible all day? Doens't it bother you, how ridiculous your constant asslicking makes you look?

You mean I could actually get paid for exposing the lies from the leftist loons here?

Naw, I'd be more than happy to do it for nothing, just like Trump's running the country for free. Just call it "community service".

china.png

You mean I could actually get paid for exposing the lies from the leftist loons here?

Naw, I'd be more than happy to do it for nothing, just like Trump's running the country for free. Just call it "community service".

No he's not.

Damn.

You fools get more gullible every single day.

So immigrants with legal work visas and who are looking to legally work in the US and actually pay taxes, is a bad thing to you?

It's not like they're sending a pickup truck to Home Depot to pick up a bunch of Guatemalan illegals or something.

Why are you against hiring Americans?

Earlier today, I had to call "customer service". Doesn't matter what the company was. What matters is I couldn't understand what the person was saying. Why not hire Americans? Why is the right so against that?

No he's not.

Damn.

And you keep losing elections! Take a hint okay idiot?

Why are you against hiring Americans?

Earlier today, I had to call "customer service". Doesn't matter what the company was. What matters is I couldn't understand what the person was saying. Why not hire Americans? Why is the right so against that?
Does Trump own the call center you called? If not your point is totally invalid.

It's not who can clean the toilet moron. It's who is bi lingual and can speak to the guests.
This is 'Murica dammit! The guests should speak "Murican."

This is 'Murica dammit! The guests should speak "Murican."
Your ignorance in international relations is noted.

SO, everyone else is bad for hiring non-Americans, just not Trump, because Trump could rape them, throw their bodies out of the 52nd floor window, and then eat them for lunch, and you wouldn't care.

SO, everyone else is bad for hiring non-Americans, just not Trump, because Trump could rape them, throw their bodies out of the 52nd floor window, and then eat them for lunch, and you wouldn't care.
What a moronic argument! Illegals do not have visa Trump's employees do!
Illegals do not go through security checks Trump's employees do!
Illegals do not have tax paying jobs Trump's employees do!?

No he's not.

Damn.

Ok then. Prove that he didn't turn down his first quarter salary.

Forum List

Back