More Jobs Created.

The US economy created 145,000 jobs in December.

Good for those who landed gigs.
Remember when a total like this was posted under Obama, you assfucks ran screaming through the streets " OMG OMG OMG It doesn't keep up with population growth"
You remember that?
Because unemployment is at theoretical minimum now, Dufus.

Making excuses
Just 5 more years to go!

Then Nikki for 8 years!

Reagan was arguably the greatest President of the 20th century....We will see in 5 years when Trump is done...

If you were one of those big spending, big government republicans, Reagan was awesome.

But for conservatives, not so much.

Yeah, that's why his re election, and approval numbers were so low....GTFOH!

Can you imagine what Reagan could have achieved If talk radio, foxnews and Twitter were around.
He may have been reelected by unanimous consent.

Reagan was arguably the greatest President of the 20th century....We will see in 5 years when Trump is done...

If you were one of those big spending, big government republicans, Reagan was awesome.

That doesn't change the fact that Reagan was no conservative. But more of a government growing, big spending liberal in the republican party.

Do conservatives step on the 2nd like Reagan did with the Brady law?

Real world idiots with your non real world purity tests should simply just kill themselves.

That doesn't change the fact that Reagan was no conservative. But more of a government growing, big spending liberal in the republican party.

Well, that's your opinion....Reagan was exactly what America needed after the disaster that was Carter.

If Reagan had been elected when Carter was, he would've been as much of a disaster. Carters problem was he wanted to actually fix things ourselves, instead of kick the can like Reagan did.

But from a conservative perspective, kicking the can is always a disaster for the next presidency. 17 debt ceiling increases, 4 tax increases. For the life of me, I can't see how you can still think Reagan was a conservative. Or "good" for that matter. All he did, was the same thing that they rest have done. Borrow tons from the fed, spending like drunken democrats and push the country farther into debt.

BTW, it's policies like that that are the reasons why $10hr now, is a poverty wage. By the end of the next presidency, $15hr will be a poverty wage.

I get it, you don't like Reagan....So, do you believe that Carter deserved re election, and why?
I voted for Carter. He brought us through the oil embargo. Business was good

Everybodies workin ......ovatime uh
zwal0shuto641.jpg

Wacist's

Go merica

I voted for Carter. He brought us through the oil embargo. Business was good

I know very little about Carter. But from what I've learned, it sounds as if he wanted America to fix itself. To go through all the necessary sacrifices that families go through when their own personal economies are failing. << Example.

Instead of negotiating with the enemy, he tried to rescue them. Obviously he wasn't told, and didn't think about it himself, that sand was going to clog up the engines and cause the mission to fail. Had the helicopters landed in a difference place, the mission might have been successful and Carter would've been deemed a hero.

One thing is for sure. Carter was in favor of American oil, natural gas, nuclear power, coal and renewables. Anything and everything to get us off of foreign sources of energy. But the oil companies didn't like that. They enjoyed the cheap oil from the middle east. Buy and ship it was a lot easier and less costly than finding, drilling, extracting & hauling it on trucks. Lots and lots of overhead. Especially since we didn't have the pipeline infrastructure we have now, back then.
And honestly, I think energy costs would've come down and stayed down, the economy would've come back more stable and long term, had American went through the hard times with all the central banking BS that we've had ever since. But that's just my opinion. I need to research more details about Carters administration before i can say for sure.

Real world idiots with your non real world purity tests should simply just kill themselves.

Purity test? Gimme a break, dude. Its the difference between conservatives and republicans. Reagan was falsely deemed "The Great Conservative." Even though he wasn't a conservative.

Do you even know what a conservative is? A real one?

Purity test? Gimme a break, dude. Its the difference between conservatives and republicans. Reagan was falsely deemed "The Great Conservative." Even though he wasn't a conservative.

I do
Do you know that you have to be elected to govern?

I do

You don't have to be elected to anything to be a conservative. Some of my best friends are conservatives and can't stand Trump.

Can you imagine what Reagan could have achieved If talk radio, foxnews and Twitter were around.
He may have been reelected by unanimous consent.

He was a great speaker. I just wished his values matched his words.

"What you do means a whole lot more than anything you've got to say." Radney Foster, from the song, "Everyday Angel"

I do

You don't have to be elected to anything to be a conservative. Some of my best friends are conservatives and can't stand Trump.

You're probably all idiots

Forum List

Back