More Jobs Created.

Great news....At this rate Trump will post somewhere near Reagan's historic numbers....Certainly good news for millions of American's.

Are their jobs left to take? I think we need to reproduce more Americans or have some merit based immigration to take them

Great news....At this rate Trump will post somewhere near Reagan's historic numbers....Certainly good news for millions of American's.

Reagan’s historic numbers?

That's right...

"President Reagan added 16.5 million jobs during his eight-year term, a 16.5 percent increase."

Which President Created the Most Jobs?

The answer to that question is Clinton.

And Trump isn’t likely to approach Reagan’s numbers. Let’s be realistic, shall we?

The US economy created 145,000 jobs in December.

Good for those who landed gigs.
Remember when a total like this was posted under Obama, you assfucks ran screaming through the streets " OMG OMG OMG It doesn't keep up with population growth"
You remember that?

Remember when a total like this was posted under Obama, you assfucks ran screaming through the streets " OMG OMG OMG It doesn't keep up with population growth"
You remember that?

You might be a moron.

Do you even try to pay attention to who is who here?

I don’t like having morons on my side of issues. Can you please become a Trump supporter so I can make sense of you?

Thanks.

Fucking moron.

You realize that Obama created more jobs in 2014 to 2016 than Trump did 2017 to 2019.

You remember that?

You might be a moron.

Do you even try to pay attention to who is who here?

I don’t like having morons on my side of issues. Can you please become a Trump supporter so I can make sense of you?

Thanks.

Fucking moron.

My reply was not directed at you. I must hsave posted it under the wrong response.

That's right...

"President Reagan added 16.5 million jobs during his eight-year term, a 16.5 percent increase."

And Trump isn’t likely to approach Reagan’s numbers. Let’s be realistic, shall we?

I disagree with you on Clinton. When Al Gore invented the internet that’s what led to all those jobs created. Al Gore created the most jobs.

Idiot

You remember that?

At what point under 8 years of Obama were there more jobs available than people to fill them?

When the government borrows a ton of money from the Fed, and pumps it into the economy, everything is going to look good for a while. That's creating the bubble. But the more they do this, the bigger the bubble gets. Which will hurt worse when it busts. And it does bust. It will bust.
If you wanna know what the close future looks like, take a look at trucking. That's an industry that shows how many products are being made, bought, sold and delivered.
Just in 2019,

The 2019 trucking bloodbath.
Thousands of truck drivers have lost their jobs in 2019 as the transportation 'bloodbath' unfolds. Here's the list of the biggest bankrupt trucking companies.

snipped.....

In the first half of 2019, around 640 trucking companies went bankrupt, according to industry data from Broughton Capital LLC. That's more than triple the amount of bankruptcies from the same period last year — 175.

When the government borrows a ton of money from the Fed, and pumps it into the economy, everything is going to look good for a while. That's creating the bubble. But the more they do this, the bigger the bubble gets. Which will hurt worse when it busts. And it does bust. It will bust.
If you wanna know what the close future looks like, take a look at trucking. That's an industry that shows how many products are being made, bought, sold and delivered.
Just in 2019,

Thousands of truck drivers have lost their jobs in 2019 as the transportation 'bloodbath' unfolds. Here's the list of the biggest bankrupt trucking companies.

snipped.....

In the first half of 2019, around 640 trucking companies went bankrupt, according to industry data from Broughton Capital LLC. That's more than triple the amount of bankruptcies from the same period last year — 175.
You spend as much time and effort as necessary trying to convince people they don’t know their own personal economic situation.

Just in 2019,

snipped.....

These trucking companies are not folding because of lack of freight. They're folding because of mismanagement.

Celadon bankruptcy biggest of nearly 800 truck company failures this year

"The largest ever trucking sector bankruptcy, Celadon abruptly shut down — leaving more than 3,000 drivers jobless and in many cases stranded with their rigs — amid an accounting scandal that prosecutors say cost shareholders $60 million. "

That's right...

What question? I simply stated a fact...I didn't ask a question...

Forum List

Back