More information on Epstein.

Wrong his estate (the residue of his essence left here) can be sued.

Okay, prove it....good luck.
I am not the victims attorney but I am sure they can get'r done based on the creeps history and the victims who have already given their witness of what transpired. If the IRS can seize your shit what makes you think Epstein is any better? With the Patriot Act Obama already weaponized the IRS.....

the question is, did he pay the guards to fall asleep for 3 hours at the same time, so he could off himself? Did he pay the warden to take him off suicide watch?
I've never seen
such a stupid post.
Pure lunacy and it shows what the diseased mind will do in order to invent a rationalization that will allow for something the political mind wishes to see. And this all assumes Epstein wanted to kill himself.
That's unproven bullshit!

His heirs are entitled to his estate that is left, AFTER all of his bills are paid...

that excludes the money the abused girls who have and are filing suit against his estate may get... if they win their suits against the estate, then his heirs will get what he pegged for them MINUS the law suit amounts they may win, is how it was explained to me?

Wrong...you can't sue a dead man in civil court....their word against his....wait he's dead...no judge would let it proceed since it would be immediately vacated and overturned.
Yes you can
By the time this case is over Epstein's lawyers won't even get paid, cause no money will be left.
Welcome to generation METOO.

Last edited:
I am not the victims attorney but I am sure they can get'r done based on the creeps history and the victims who have already given their witness of what transpired. If the IRS can seize your shit what makes you think Epstein is any better? With the Patriot Act Obama already weaponized the IRS.....

C'mon....I asked you to prove your assertion. IRS arrears are audit case law....if you're delinquent you pay principal, penalty and interest...it's all there in black and white. I don't know why you're bringing the Patriot Act into this....there is no accusation Epstein was involved in espionage other than a wild tale he was Mossad....Mossad would never put up with somebody so easy to blackmail as Epstein. I've been involved in 3 estate court cases and can assure you, his heirs will get his estate in absence of any outstanding debts or encumbrances which I doubt a man of his means had. He checked out before he got convicted of anything...and there's actually a case to be made that the charges if any, amount to double-jeopardy since he was already found guilty and served a sentence for these charges.

His heirs are entitled to his estate that is left, AFTER all of his bills are paid...

that excludes the money the abused girls who have and are filing suit against his estate may get... if they win their suits against the estate, then his heirs will get what he pegged for them MINUS the law suit amounts they may win, is how it was explained to me?

Wrong...you can't sue a dead man in civil court....their word against his....wait he's dead...no judge would let it proceed since it would be immediately vacated and overturned.

His estate can be sued for damages, no different than if he offed himself while ramming a bus or something. Most of his assets are most likely tied up in corporate holdings anyway, so the corporate 'person' can be sued like any other 'person'. Civil cases are different than criminal cases, so no, 'good luck' will not matter .

His estate can be sued for damages, no different than if he offed himself while ramming a bus or something. Most of his assets are most likely tied up in corporate holdings anyway, so the corporate 'person' can be sued like any other 'person'. Civil cases are different than criminal cases, so no, 'good luck' will not matter .

Got case law you can cite? I've said my piece and if I've missed something I'll admit it but I don't believe I have so I'll need some statute numbers now instead of speculation.

Got case law you can cite? I've said my piece and if I've missed something I'll admit it but I don't believe I have so I'll need some statute numbers now instead of speculation.
I bet you have search capability just like we do. Use up your own time searching out case law.

C'mon....I asked you to prove your assertion.

You're the one making the dumb claim his estate can't be sued. You go first.

Epstein's case resembles Aaron Hernandez of the Patriots.
He hanged himself thinking that his family can't be sued.
Yes they did and all his money went to his victims families.

The difference being he'd been convicted of their murders and was doing life for it. Epstein was charged but never stood trial and faced his accusers...that's fundamental in our system of justice.

Well, the 'Legal Expert' with the jail tattoos knows more than anybody else, just ask the dumb fuck. He thinks civil and criminal courts are the same, which they probably are in his world of petty criminal stupidity.

The difference being he'd been convicted of their murders and was doing life for it. Epstein was charged but never stood trial and faced his accusers...that's fundamental in our system of justice.

Top US lawyer: Epstein's accusers to pursue civil case after his death

Well, the 'Legal Expert' with the jail tattoos knows more than anybody else, just ask the dumb fuck. He thinks civil and criminal courts are the same, which they probably are in his world of petty criminal stupidity.

The venal little pervert Picaro somehow avoided a banning after claiming I "repeatedly raped my mother"....this yellow piece of shit belongs in a wheelchair if he's not in one already.

Last edited:

Do you know who Lisa Bloom is? Gloria Allred's daughter. Do you know who Gloria Allred is? A menopausal hag who's sued every man in Hollywood. Of course they'll file suit...and their clients will have paid a retainer. And as motion after motion is quashed, more fees will be charged until her clients threaten to sue her for misrepresentation and she will in turn sue them for defamation. It's how the game works and why lawyers are only a tick higher on the evolutionary scale than salamanders aka Picaro.

The venal little pervert Picaro somehow avoided a banning after claiming I "repeatedly raped my mother"....this yellow piece of shit belongs in a wheelchair if he's not in one already.

You making physical threats now, Twinkie? My experience is you low lifes cry and file charges and then sue after you get your beat downs, same as the ghetto rats you claim to be 'superior' to when in fact there isn't a dimes worth of difference between them and your ilk. You aren't worth solvent people getting caught up in your little meth dramas and jailbird scams. Sooner or later you'll get busted again, win another Darwin Award, and be back to being pimped to other jailbirds by your 'Aryan Brothers' like good little whore, so don't get all worried about your future.

You making physical threats now, Twinkie? My experience is you low lifes cry and file charges and then sue after you get your beat downs, same as the ghetto rats you claim to be 'superior' to when in fact there isn't a dimes worth of difference between them and your ilk. You aren't worth solvent people getting caught up in your little meth dramas and jailbird scams. Sooner or later you'll get busted again, win another Darwin Award, and be back to being pimped to other jailbirds by your 'Aryan Brothers' like good little whore, so don't get all worried about your future.

Translation: "I'm a scrawny little sissy trying to talk my way out of this terrible fix I'm in. If Will is really who I say he is, then his AB brothers are probably close by. They can track people down who offend them...get an IP and find the house....SHIT....once again my wormy brain and big mouth could get me in some trouble....maybe I'll go visit my college roommate and catch up on some video games and butt-sex...he still has a thing for me you know..."

For all you idiots who think that Epstein was murdered rather than committed suicide, why in the hell would he finalize his will while in jail, 2 days before he died?

https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/jeffrey-epstein-signed-will-two-days-before-suicide/

Jeffrey Epstein’s will has been filed in the US Virgin Islands, and it shows that he signed it Aug. 8 — two days before he hanged himself in his Manhattan jail cell, according to court papers exclusively obtained by The Post on Monday.

Murder, suicide, what's the difference? Dead is dead.

Hope he's enjoying it.. :biggrin:

Agree.

upload_2019-8-20_22-2-46.png

Didn’t I read that all went into a trust?

Hey, where were the fucking parents?

These girls kept going back on their own

Didn’t I read one of the girls was already prostituting?

She gets where she goes

Just because you’re older and a little bit wiser....
$200 and a gucci bag, I got ripped, doesn’t mean shit

Many of these girls, including VG settled out of court
Because, after all, it’s all about the money

Forum List

Back