Planned parenthood leaves federal family planning program

Planned Parenthood has plenty of money so they can go on murdering babies without federal funding.

NEW YORK (AP) — Planned Parenthood said Monday it’s pulling out of the federal family planning program rather than abide by a new Trump administration rule prohibiting clinics from referring women for abortions.

Planned Parenthood leaves federal family planning program

LOL oh what horrors what will the US ever do now.
Pretty much the same ole thing..except low-income women might not get some gyn services...so no contraception...no cancer screenings in some rural areas....
As for Planned Parenthood..they will continue to offer abortions..and are now without some govt. red tape and without the oversight that goes with it..

"Planned Parenthood was not the only organization dropping out. Maine Family Planning, which is unaffiliated with Planned Parenthood, also released its letter of withdrawal Monday. The National Family Planning & Reproductive Health Association, an umbrella group for family planning clinics is suing to overturn the regulations.
About 4 million women are served nationwide under the Title X program, which distributes $260 million in grants to clinics. Planned Parenthood says it has served about 40% of patients.
A federal appeals court in San Francisco is weighing a lawsuit to overturn the rules, but so far the court has allowed the administration to go ahead with enforcement. Oral arguments are scheduled the week of Sept. 23. Several states and the American Medical Association have joined the suit as plaintiffs. Activists are also pressing Congress to overturn the rule.
Monday was the deadline set by the government for program participants to submit statements that they intended to comply with the new rules, along with a plan. Enforcement will start Sept. 18.
Along with the ban on abortion referrals by clinics, the rule’s requirements include financial separation from facilities that provide abortion, designating abortion counseling as optional instead of standard practice, and limiting which staff members can discuss abortion with patients. Clinics would have until next March to separate their office space and examination rooms from the physical facilities of providers that offer abortions.
The family planning rule is part of a series of efforts to remake government policy on reproductive health to please conservatives who are a key part of President Donald Trump’s political base. Religious conservatives see the program as providing an indirect subsidy to Planned Parenthood, which runs family planning clinics and is also a major abortion provider.

Planned Parenthood has called the ban on abortion referrals a “gag rule,” while the administration insists that’s not the case."

There are plenty of free clinics that aren't affiliated with baby killing Planned Parenthood.

i wrote them a check today.
Then you have the blood of innocent children on your hands.

I will pray for you.

i sacrifice them daily on the alter of satan.
You think that's a joke but the moment after your death you will learn the eternal price of saying it.

uh-huh. i'll take my chances & you might wanna re-read numbers 5:11-31... abortion was biblically sanctioned.

I will pray for you.

You think that's a joke but the moment after your death you will learn the eternal price of saying it.

uh-huh. i'll take my chances & you might wanna re-read numbers 5:11-31... abortion was biblically sanctioned.
Even the devil can quote scripture you fucking piece of shit.

I will pray for you.

potty mouths make jesus weep. but i noticed that you didn't say i was wrong.....

I will pray for you.

potty mouths make jesus weep. but i noticed that you didn't say i was wrong.....
"Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me."

Jesus was a fetus when John the Baptist, also a fetus, recognized his presence and leaped in the womb for joy.

"Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me."

Jesus was a fetus when John the Baptist, also a fetus, recognized his presence and leaped in the womb for joy.

m'k....

I will pray for you.

The devil has nothing to do with it.

It's right there in the book of numbers. How to perform an abortion. It's the only place in the Bible that mentions abortion and it's how to perform one.

Numbers 5:11-22

11 Then the Lord said to Moses, 12 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13 so that another man has sexual relations with her, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act), 14 and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure— 15 then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah[a] of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder-offering to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22 May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

“‘Then the woman is to say, “Amen. So be it.”

Forum List

Back