More horrible news......for leftists. America thriving. 224k jobs added. Lefty experts wrong...again

Nice rebound from the 72,000 last month.

Still the lowest monthly average since 2010

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
OMG, we're at full employment. That we even added jobs is outstanding.
This expansion is already the longest in history and the Fed can keep it going with a few judicious rate cuts.
Then if we get the trade war with China resolved that's another boost to the US economy.
Trump's team is leveling the trade field with tariffs, it will take time but its worth the effort.
Just leave rates where they are. In fact I would like to see them rise a little so you have more room to lower them when things slow down so we don't get into ZIRP or negative interest rates

I'd leave interest rates as they are for the time being. When we consistently get GDP numbers above 3%, then it might be time to raise rates.
Fine....If we have a strong economy though we should act like it. Think a rate cut would send wrong message

I disagree. Since Trumponomics has practically ZERO inflation, there is no reason to keep interest rates artificially high.

The entire economic system is a CATASTROPHE for the libs, no doubt about it.

Ordinary people are not likely to vote for the lib plan for economic malaise, especially after they are doing better than ever.

Even if Donald J. Trump continues to be demonized day after day, and he will be by the Fake News Media, when the citizens are sealed inside the voting cubicle, its going to be tough for them to actually vote to become indigent wards of the state under Sleepy Joe or the Oakland Ho, or any of the other 2 dozen in the Democrat Clown Car.

This expansion is already the longest in history and the Fed can keep it going with a few judicious rate cuts.
Then if we get the trade war with China resolved that's another boost to the US economy.
Trump's team is leveling the trade field with tariffs, it will take time but its worth the effort.
Just leave rates where they are. In fact I would like to see them rise a little so you have more room to lower them when things slow down so we don't get into ZIRP or negative interest rates

I'd leave interest rates as they are for the time being. When we consistently get GDP numbers above 3%, then it might be time to raise rates.
Fine....If we have a strong economy though we should act like it. Think a rate cut would send wrong message

I disagree. Since Trumponomics has practically ZERO inflation, there is no reason to keep interest rates artificially high.

No reason to cut 'em either, IMHO. I think since the economy seems to be going well you don't eff it up one way or the other. Not until it begins to overheat or you start to get more inflation, then you can raise the rates. Or if growth starts to diminish you can cut 'em.

High????? llmmmaaooo

They are not high, they are still artificially too low

If the economy is going great, with a very Misery Index (Unemployment plus inflation) , how can it be "too low" at all?

Particularly due to the fact that America under Obama borrowed a record amount of cash, and increasing interest rates will hurt the federal government as far as debt service at this point in time.

If would seem as if low interest rates are great for the economy at this point in time.

If the economy is going great, with a very Misery Index (Unemployment plus inflation) , how can it be "too low" at all?

Particularly due to the fact that America under Obama borrowed a record amount of cash, and increasing interest rates will hurt the federal government as far as debt service at this point in time.

If would seem as if low interest rates are great for the economy at this point in time.

Sure, and taking steroids helps a baseball player right now...not so much in the future.

here is the history of the Fed rate since 1955...notice how low it is historically speaking.

upload_2019-7-5_15-48-24.png

We have low rates alrdy.

We have low rates alrdy.

Historically speaking, sure.

But if we can really get the economy moving faster, this will be a benefit to the Low Class people as it will open up opportunities for the lowest strata of society. That would be fantastic for our economy, especially if we can get millions of minorities working and producing.

We have low rates alrdy.

But if we can really get the economy moving faster, this will be a benefit to the Low Class people as it will open up opportunities for the lowest strata of society. That would be fantastic for our economy, especially if we can get millions of minorities working and producing.
Dont need more QE....there are lots of jobs starting at $17 or higher that remain unfilled. People need to be aggressive in improving their condition by seeking higher paying work.

We have low rates alrdy.

Dont need more QE....there are lots of jobs starting at $17 or higher that remain unfilled. People need to be aggressive in improving their condition by seeking higher paying work.

Sure, you're right to a degree. People do need to become a bit more assertive, particularly in the minority communities.

But the minority communities are being overwhelmed with propaganda that the economy is crap. And lower interest rates will help counter that Fake News.

We have low rates alrdy.

Sure, you're right to a degree. People do need to become a bit more assertive, particularly in the minority communities.

But the minority communities are being overwhelmed with propaganda that the economy is crap. And lower interest rates will help counter that Fake News.
How will lower rates accomplish that if they dont seek opportunity on their own and continue to listen to lies

U.S. Added 224,000 Jobs in June; Unemployment Rate at 3.7%
The figures suggest that the job market is experiencing a gradual cooling, not the steeper drop that some economists feared.

U.S. Added 224,000 Jobs in June; Unemployment Rate at 3.7%

Poor libs. Blacks are actually working and they are pissed.

Let's not pretend the left isn't pissed when America thrives under Trump.

Especially an extreme leftist like Mac the idiot.

MAGAnomics – Jobs, Jobs, Jobs

june-pay-rates-2019.jpg

June payrolls +224,000, unemployment 3/7%, Private wage growth 3.2%

Of course, it was all due to the Obama administration.

That’s what the Leftists will tell you at the drop of a hat.

Economic numbers, statistics, are subject to narrative engineering. Those pushing a negative economic narrative are Wall Street pundits. Wall St. has a self-interest to push negative economic news to get lower interest rates. Lower interest rates means cheap money and a higher stock market.

Having said that we can see why Wall Street doomsaying has an inherent motive. Wall Street wants lower interest rates to make money from borrowing. However, President Trump also wants lower interest rates for a different reason.

President Trump wants lower interest rates to offset Chinese and EU currency manipulation which is intended to keep their exports cheap and battle Trump’s tariffs.

Much more @ MAGAnomics – Jobs, Jobs, Jobs – June Payrolls +224,000, Unemployment 3.7%, Private Wage Growth 3.2%…

Because unemployment is at 50 year lows, Dufus.

I'm just reported how Tramp use to find the unemployment nos. and job reports, NOT to be believed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahead Of Trump's First Jobs Report, A Look At His Remarks On The Numbers

January 29, 20176:03 AM ET

Trump repeatedly claimed during the campaign that the federal government was understating the real unemployment rate.

"Don't believe these phony numbers," Trump told supporters early last year. "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."

Trump's nominee for treasury secretary, Steven Mnuchin, echoed that sentiment during his confirmation hearing.

That’s it! Campaigning by telling the voters they don’t have a clue about their own personal financial situation and that of their friends! RUN WITH IT!

Because unemployment is at 50 year lows, Dufus.

I'm just reported how Tramp use to find the unemployment nos. and job reports, NOT to be believed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 29, 20176:03 AM ET

Trump repeatedly claimed during the campaign that the federal government was understating the real unemployment rate.

"Don't believe these phony numbers," Trump told supporters early last year. "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."

Trump's nominee for treasury secretary, Steven Mnuchin, echoed that sentiment during his confirmation hearing.

That’s it! Campaigning by telling the voters they don’t have a clue about their own personal financial situation and that of their friends! RUN WITH IT!

The Dumbs are attempting to do so.

Forum List

Back