Hamas Opening Fire On Palestinians Trying To Flee The Ground War

But some Republicans are saying everyone there is responsible for Hamas coming to power and that they're helping to hide them. Who are these people fleeing for their lives? There are no everyday people just trying to live over there, right? Just terrorists and terrorist sympathizers.

Pro Palestinian protestors ignore situations like this and prefer to blame the Israeli soldiers.

There's no such thing as a human shield for IDF.

-"The Israel Massacre Forces"
https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-the-israel-massacre-forces-1.5962852

EXCERPT "The shooting on the Gaza border shows once again that the killing of Palestinians is accepted in Israel more lightly than the killing of mosquitoes"CONTINUED

-"Independent investigation details Israel’s deliberate targeting of civilians in Gaza"
Independent investigation details Israel’s deliberate targeting of civilians in Gaza

-'Fire at every person': Israeli soldiers reveal they were ordered to shoot to kill in Gaza combat zones – even if targets may have been civilians"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/fire-at-every-person-you-see-israeli-soldiers-reveal-they-were-ordered-to-shoot-to-kill-in-gaza-even-10223427.html

EXCERPT "The Israeli military deliberately pounded civilian areas in the Gaza Strip with incessant fire of inaccurate ordinance during last year’s war against Hamas and was at best indifferent about casualties among the Palestinian population."CONTINUED

But some Republicans are saying everyone there is responsible for Hamas coming to power and that they're helping to hide them. Who are these people fleeing for their lives? There are no everyday people just trying to live over there, right? Just terrorists and terrorist sympathizers.

No doubt in Germany there were many people who were not Nazis or Nazi sympathizers, but we bombed the crap out of just about the whole country anyway. Were we wrong? WTF is Israel supposed to do when terrorists occupy schools and mosques and use them are points of attack and weapon storage? How are they supposed to know a terrorist from an 'everyday person'? I don't see any other Arab country helping Israel stop the rocket attacks and suicide bombers. They don't seem to care one bit for the Gazans' welfare and refuse them entry into their country, so why should Israel? What have those 'everyday people' been doing to stop the terrorist attacks? Have they not in one sense brought this war upon themselves?

Yes, and i would further venture those same sorts we see running from Hamas gunfire, would return it , if they had firearms Norm

~S~
Yes, a learning experience, ain’t it, now their masters can use em as shields.

Got it?

Have they not in one sense brought this war upon themselves?
There it is. And I've never said Israel had no right. I just feel pity for everyday people in the crossfire. I don't like it when Republicans go psychopath mode and pretend everybody over there is guilty.

There it is. And I've never said Israel had no right. I just feel pity for everyday people in the crossfire. I don't like it when Republicans go psychopath mode and pretend everybody over there is guilty.
So what do you do when your enemies surround themselves with innocent people to protect themselves from being killed?
Do you give up and let them murder another 1500 Jews?

Forum List

Back