More Government lies. Unemployment went up again!

Discussion in 'Economy' started by Neubarth, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Neubarth

Neubarth At the Ballpark July 30th

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    We need to put all those pathological liars in jail where they belong. They keep loudly proclaiming an end to the "recession" and now are so proud that unemployment is going DOWN.

Lies! Unemployment is going up and up and up.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  2. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    The real unemployment went up. Obama's minions lied AGAIN! DAMIT (a German word that means "with it.")

UNADJUSTED DATA

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 434,358 in the week ending Sept. 19, an increase of 21,966 from the previous week.

ETA Press Release: Unemployment Insurance Weekly Claims Report

3. pinqy

pinqy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,009
    Initial Unemployment claims are NOT, I repeat NOT a measure of Unemployment. They are a partial measure of gross job loss. Quit confusing job losses and Unemployment. The unemployment numbers don't come out until next week. Overall claims (Insured Unemployment) are a partial measure of Unemployment. Those went down, both adjusted and unadjusted (different weeks from the initial claims number).
    And learn what the purpose of seasonal adjustment is...you clearly don't understand it.

Further, if you bothered to read the report, the Seasonally adjusted number of initial claims are HIGHER than the unadjusted number. So your claim is the the government is lying by claiming MORE people put in initial claims than actually did. And you call me insane?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  4. Maple

Maple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +568

What's the big deal just another 1/2+ million lost their jobs this last month.:lol::lol: Anyone know anyone who's got a job lately???? I sure have not seen anyone being hired. That no stimulus stimulus bill was just what we needed, how's that hope and change workin out for ya?:lol::lol:

5. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Anal Ignoramus, please stop posting on my threads. I do not like people who lie like you do all of the time.

The ONLY indication of real unemployment is the Unemployment Insurance claims because the DOL (Department of Lies, not Labor) stats are totally bogus contrived from fictional surveys and altered to suit the present administration. Mind you AI, though the government numbers are totally bogus, the claims that go with them are the lie that I point to. The government said in their news release that Unemployment Went DOWN. IT DID NOT GO DOWN. IT WENT UP, both in the weekly unadjusted numbers from week to week and in the number of overall unemployed.

It matters little that the Government had higher numbers than the unaltered numbers. All that does is show how totally corrupt the government is you total clown.

All you are is a troll. Please stop trolling on my threads. Go bother somebody else with all of those insane government lies.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  6. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    jobs are always the last thing to turn around in any recession.

more importantly, the rate of job loss has leveled off....... and is better than in the last two years.

of course, if anyone listened to the right and allowed the car manufactureres to fail, we'd have lost millions, not thousands of additional jobs...

*shrug*

7. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Actually job losses are plunging as I predicted they would. Unemployment in the California Central Valley is nearing 50%. The economy is still collapsing as I said. We are falling into the Greatest Depression in modern world history as I said earlier on this forum. People who are delusional can try to deny it, but the reality is in the numbers that I have been posting to educate all on this board.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  8. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,414
    Jillian is correct, Neubarth is wrong. Let's move on.

9. pinqy

pinqy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,009

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  10. JakeStarkey

JakeStarkey Diamond Member Supporting Member

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,414
    Neubarth is merely a tool and and a troll.