More Good News Coming From DOW/Futures/Jobs/Economic Forecast.Will Pelosi & Schumer Bring This Up?

ahhh still embarrassed I see, the boy responded and you ignored it. and then bitched he didn't respond in the very next post. I get it. you can delete perhaps and save yourself.

Really? Quote it.
God damn, you're one of the most biased people on this board. Quote from this thread where liberals are downplaying positive economic news.
Happy to!
  • Post 2
  • Post 11
  • Post 18
  • Post 24
From this thread: GREAT: Jobs Report Crushes Expectations!...
  • Post 3
From this thread: 2.2 million jobs created since the election. Hooray USA! This is a good thing, right?
  • Post 3
  • Post 4
  • Post 5
  • Post 7
  • Post 15
  • Post 20
  • Post 22
  • Post 24
  • Post 25
  • Post 29
That's just so far, three hours into the news!

By the way, I know these examples won't be "good enough" for you. That's how partisans play the game. Both ends. No proof is ever good enough.

But you're welcome anyway!

Yeah, I already responded to that and even pulled out a few posts and asked Mac to explain how those posts were liberals downplaying the economy. He has not bothered to back up his claim on any of those.

Please keep up.
I care why. I provided what you asked for. see you're not very happy for a guy with a happy cappy on.
Remember how the game is played:

1. Ask for examples or proof of a post that has upset you
2. When examples or proof are provided, deny that they're good enough
3. Demand explanation of the proof, knowing that you'll once again deny that it's good enough
4. When the person who provided the proof refuses to play along, claim some kind of victory, like you're in grade school

It's my own fault for getting sucked into the game in the first place. I should know better.

This happens all the time here.
every day almost every post. It's hilarious how the left do it. trained well they are.

ahhh still embarrassed I see, the boy responded and you ignored it. and then bitched he didn't respond in the very next post. I get it. you can delete perhaps and save yourself.

Really? Quote it.
God damn, you're one of the most biased people on this board. Quote from this thread where liberals are downplaying positive economic news.
Happy to!
  • Post 2
  • Post 11
  • Post 18
  • Post 24
  • Post 3
From this thread: 2.2 million jobs created since the election. Hooray USA! This is a good thing, right?
  • Post 3
  • Post 4
  • Post 5
  • Post 7
  • Post 15
  • Post 20
  • Post 22
  • Post 24
  • Post 25
  • Post 29

By the way, I know these examples won't be "good enough" for you. That's how partisans play the game. Both ends. No proof is ever good enough.

Yeah, I already responded to that and even pulled out a few posts and asked Mac to explain how those posts were liberals downplaying the economy. He has not bothered to back up his claim on any of those.

Please keep up.
I care why. I provided what you asked for. see you're not very happy for a guy with a happy cappy on.

3. Demand explanation of the proof, knowing that you'll once again deny that it's good enough
4. When the person who provided the proof refuses to play along, claim some kind of victory, like you're in grade school

It's my own fault for getting sucked into the game in the first place. I should know better.

We reviewed several of your examples and they were found lacking. Directly quote a post from this thread where a liberal has downplayed the success of the economy? Can you do that? And yes, you do have to explain your point of view, that's how it works.

Really? Quote it.
Happy to!
  • Post 2
  • Post 11
  • Post 18
  • Post 24
  • Post 3
  • Post 3
  • Post 4
  • Post 5
  • Post 7
  • Post 15
  • Post 20
  • Post 22
  • Post 24
  • Post 25
  • Post 29

Please keep up.

We reviewed several of your examples and they were found lacking. Directly quote a post from this thread where a liberal has downplayed the success of the economy? Can you do that? And yes, you do have to explain your point of view, that's how it works.
blah, blah, blah, blah. LOL

Please keep up.

You're clearly just trolling and not providing any substance.

Please keep up.

We all know how the game is played:

4. When the person who provided the proof refuses to play along, claim some kind of victory, like you're in grade school.

son, we've been through this over the course of most of this thread. you don't like the answers you get. We know, why provide you anymore? hence, I now hear blah, blah, blah

4. When the person who provided the proof refuses to play along, claim some kind of victory, like you're in grade school.

son, we've been through this over the course of most of this thread. you don't like the answers you get. We know, why provide you anymore? hence, I now hear blah, blah, blah

No proof has been presented.

again, why the blah, blah, blah cause there is no way to satisfy your question. you push all answers to the curb. it's your thing,

I'd bet you don't believe the sky is fking blue or water is wet.

Yeah but remember, good news = bad news for hateful 'Party before Country' Democrats. They desperately want the sky to fall so they can blame it all on their Trump Boogeyman. But i think most Americans are pretty savvy. They know what the Democrats are about these days. They might even make them pay for it in future elections.

Yeah but remember, good news = bad news for hateful 'Party before Country' Democrats. They desperately want the sky to fall so they can blame it all on their Trump Boogeyman. But i think most Americans are pretty savvy. They know what the Democrats are about these days. They might even make them pay for it in future elections.
well I don't know how they recover from the sexual harassment ploy they just tried to pull off and failed. corruption, corruption and more corruption. wow nice political party.

Since Mac is intellectually dishonest, let's try you, where in this thread have Democrats claimed bad news about the economy?

again, why the blah, blah, blah cause there is no way to satisfy your question. you push all answers to the curb. it's your thing,

I'd bet you don't believe the sky is fking blue or water is wet.

Haters moving the goal posts. You won't get through. They'll dutifully stay on-message. They want the sky to fall. It's 'Party before Country' shite. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back