More Good News Coming From DOW/Futures/Jobs/Economic Forecast.Will Pelosi & Schumer Bring This Up?

Hey Mac, might as well make it three strikes.

How is this post downplaying the economy?

Democrats will call it all failures.
November dismal jobs report. Up 228,000
Economy firing on all cylinders as November job growth tops hopes
Manufacturing jobs will never come back. It's a lie.
Jobs report crushes expectations as hurricane impact fades
Any improvement is due solely to obama.
Trump Jobs Numbers Out: Unemployment at 17 year Low, 2.2 Million New Jobs Since Election, More Americans Working than Ever!

Democrats cling to the lie. They rely on it. No amount of truth or facts can penetrate the democrat wall.

In case you MIGHT want to accept a bit of reality -- Did you hear about the sex scandals?
remember when Obama crashed the DOW in March 2009? Did Pelosi or Chucky go before live TV and bitch about what Obama just did?

I don't remember that. What did Obama do, exactly?
^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Actually Obama signed the stimulus bill right about the time the stock market bottomed, and it was up up up for the stock market and the economy from then on.

Seriously, take your time, can't wait to hear how NYcarbineer was off topic even though all he was doing was actually getting back on topic while Rexx was being his usual self of pretending to be a comedian and sidetracking another thread.

138_zpsmqha0m3u.jpg~original

Yes, because your posting is dishonest and now you're pretending you won something by taking a faux victory lap. It's you MO
Whatever you say.

You asked for proof and I gave it.

You're a hardcore partisan, which means you're a coward and a liar.

Think what you will.

Yes, because your posting is dishonest and now you're pretending you won something by taking a faux victory lap. It's you MO
Whatever you say.

Think what you will.

Sorry, when you're unable to explain your proof you fail. I gave you three shots and you struck out.

Whatever you say.

Think what you will.

Sorry, when you're unable to explain your proof you fail. I gave you three shots and you struck out.
Great, thanks.

Whatever you say.

Think what you will.

Great, thanks.

You're welcome.

EDIT: Of course anytime you'd like to quote one of those posts and explain how liberals in this thread are downplaying the economy then go for it, but so far you have completely failed to defend your position and I think you know this.

well he did. you ignored it. no more to say, you lose credibility by saying he didn't when he did. We all can see he did. You have no platform to stand on any longer on the subject.
It's a good example of why I no longer burn time trying to communicate with zealots. As I predicted, 14 examples were not enough.

This is a cautionary tale, the power of partisan ideology. It distorts, it creates an intellectual cocoon, it makes people deny the obvious. As far as I'm concerned, it's an affliction. Something to avoid, like hepatitis.

well he did. you ignored it. no more to say, you lose credibility by saying he didn't when he did. We all can see he did. You have no platform to stand on any longer on the subject.
It's a good example of why I no longer burn time trying to communicate with zealots. As I predicted, 14 examples were not enough.

This is a cautionary tale, the power of partisan ideology. It distorts, it creates an intellectual cocoon, it makes people deny the obvious. As far as I'm concerned, it's an affliction. Something to avoid, like hepatitis.

Dude, you can't even prove your own point. Start with that.

still embarrassing yourself I see.

Nope, but if you want to attempt to prove his point be my guest.

that page has turned, you're just embarrassed.

i think chucky will report that he has run out of duracell batteries {that he always needs around 11:30 at night for some reason} than reporting that Trump created another 250,000 jobs again

Didn't think you could.

Didn't think you could.
didn't have to, you're just a little embarrassed or a lot embarrassed and lost all credibility.

Didn't think you could.
didn't have to, you're just a little embarrassed or a lot embarrassed and lost all credibility.

Over what exactly? Claims don't mean anything if you can't back it up.

Didn't think you could.

ahhh still embarrassed I see, the boy responded and you ignored it. and then bitched he didn't respond in the very next post. I get it. you can delete perhaps and save yourself.

Didn't think you could.

ahhh still embarrassed I see, the boy responded and you ignored it. and then bitched he didn't respond in the very next post. I get it. you can delete perhaps and save yourself.

Really? Quote it.

Anyone watching Fox Business News Or CNBC? Hmm, all looks well for 2018. So much good news on every front of the current and future economy for the USA.
This has been going on all year. But have any of our Liberal Leaders brought up any of this good news before a crowd or on a cable news appearance?
Or are they all still crying like a bunch of three year old boys crying in their carriages because "Mommy Can't Afford To Buy Apple Jacks",,at their local grocers.
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

I'm sure that in this first year, Trump has set some sort of all-time record for getting the most done in one year of any president ever with the absolute least help and support of anyone! The fact that the entire Washington Deep State was dead set against him before he even took office vindicates and proves what a good thing it was to put him there. They are terrified that Trump will get done so many things they want unchanged that every other politician says cannot be accomplished that it will forever set a bar too high that none of them will ever be able to meet showing them all as frauds.

Forum List

Back