More fuel to the Russian fire.....read on

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
It is so apparent that the GOP was in on this Russian deal, when you see how they handled Obama's supreme court nominee......How did they know it would be a GOP leader in the white house? Trump has ran for President, a few times, never won and yet.....they put all their hopes in this guy long before he even got the nod??? It is my guess, that they knew Russia had the goods on Hillary and no matter who got the GOP nod, Hillary would be going down in the fall. Who holds up a SC nominee.....for the next president and you don't even know if its gonna me a dem or repub?????

Think about it!!!

By the end of August 2016, US intel arrived at the conclusion that Russia thought Trump had no chance of winning. Therefore, your OP is not only a fallacy, but a tin-hat conspiracy theory..........:tinfoil:.

Next doofus conspiracy theory pleeze.

I only read your theory because you said, "read on." I thought you had some information. All you got is your theories.
They refused a vote Obama's nominee because it was the last few months of Obama's administration.

The Dems did the SAME THING.

The countermeasures launched by the lying dims are a last ditch effort to derail Trump. This will fail as all liars fail. The next step is accountability of the dims and term limits. Wait for it.

I only read your theory because you said, "read on." I thought you had some information. All you got is your theories.
They refused a vote Obama's nominee because it was the last few months of Obama's administration.

Yupp!

It's called The Biden Rule.

The countermeasures launched by the lying dims are a last ditch effort to derail Trump. This will fail as all liars fail. The next step is accountability of the dims and term limits. Wait for it.

Term limits would be manna from heaven!

• Banned

Scalia died in Feb....plenty of time. The constitution says so. The GOP knew, end of story

Scalia died in Feb....plenty of time. The constitution says so. The GOP knew, end of story

There is never an end to your "stories".

The END OF STORY, is the People chose to stop a third Obama term. Obama was a lame duck and we rejected his corrupt administration.

End of story

I agree with you,

I still hold out hope for you...........God knows why?
Because I'm a nice person and because I'm smart ass hell, How did they know Trump was gonna win?

I agree with you,

I still hold out hope for you...........God knows why?
Because I'm a nice person and because I'm smart ass hell, How did they know Trump was gonna win?

In order to take the main pillar outta your theory..........they didn't know he'd win!

So I see the OP is NOT a person of her word.

Here is what she said yesterday:

Quote:

"I will bet my last dollar and promise to leave this site, once you morons find out it wasn't a muslim, but some Asian rice eating fuck head....who proboally lost a chop stick and went nuts over it."

Forum List

Back