MORE FROM KARI LAKE’S LAWSUIT: 25,000 Ballots Added To Maricopa County’s Vote Totals AFTER Election Day

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Hobbs should be perp-walked throughout the Republican districts of Maricopa County when this is over.

If the mainstream corporate media did even one thousandth of the job they should do - more people would be accurately informed and this criminal commie slime wouldn't stand a chance.

Instead, they steal elections out in the open while their useless brainwashed idiot voters cheer on "DEMOCRACY!"

1670811813167.png

If the mainstream corporate media did even one thousandth of the job they should do - more people would be accurately informed and this criminal commie slime wouldn't stand a chance.

Instead, they steal elections out in the open while their useless brainwashed idiot voters cheer on "DEMOCRACY!"
Let's start with this.

"This could explain why Democratic candidates won over 50% of election day votes despite only recording 17% of the turnout on election day."

Want me to explain this one away? Most of us absentee voted. So yes, only 17% of us showed up to vote in person. Most of us absentee voted.

.....can already hear the cries of 'election deniers' coming from the Dems

The source said something about chain of custody documentation.

A process that tracks the movement of evidence through its collection, safeguarding, and analysis lifecycle by documenting each person who handled the evidence, the date/time it was collected or transferred, and the purpose for the transfer.

So Republicans don't trust the election process.

How about in red states. I don't trust red states chain of custody.

Nope. Were you too lazy and prejudgmental to read the lake complaint?

Don’t answer. Of course you were.
I'm reading it. Sounds like horse shit to me. Bet it goes no where. Because she's making it up.

I heard the other day that the Supreme Court shot one of these election deniers down, basically by telling them that not every voter in America has the right to call for an audit. And with no good reason, they can pretty much piss off. Lake can piss off. She doesn't like that she lost. And no amount of evidence aside from letting her run the show is going to make her happy.

Sounds like votes came in late and they wanted to count all the votes. She claims Democrats "found" 50,000 more votes? Much like Trump asked the Georgia Secretary of state to "find" him more votes? You'll have to prove it.

The main stream media only reports facts. Give them facts, like you did with Hillary's emails, they'll run with it. You got nothing, they can't help you. The media is not loyal.

By REAL Americas(!) I assume you mean Guatemala.

Just a shot in the dark.
Nope.
Born in America.
Love my Country.

Why the fuck do you bring in Guatemala........Must be another CT.

That is all you Right Wing Fucks bring to the table.......CT.

I'm reading it. Sounds like horse shit to me. Bet it goes no where. Because she's making it up.

I heard the other day that the Supreme Court shot one of these election deniers down, basically by telling them that not every voter in America has the right to call for an audit. And with no good reason, they can pretty much piss off. Lake can piss off. She doesn't like that she lost. And no amount of evidence aside from letting her run the show is going to make her happy.

Sounds like votes came in late and they wanted to count all the votes. She claims Democrats "found" 50,000 more votes? Much like Trump asked the Georgia Secretary of state to "find" him more votes? You'll have to prove it.

The main stream media only reports facts. Give them facts, like you did with Hillary's emails, they'll run with it. You got nothing, they can't help you. The media is not loyal.
NOBODY knew of Kari Lake before she latched onto trump and the Stolen Election Claim.
KL is a bigly, YUGE, POS, created by trump.
FACT.

Forum List

Back