More feet dragging by the Ford

Ford lawyers say she is open to testifying, but not Mondayhttps://www.cnn.com/2018/09/20/politics/christine-blasey-ford-brett-kavanaugh-testimony/index.html

What a load of crap...keep stalling hoping to move it past the election.

Every day it is more obvious she is full of shot

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The woman has had her life turned upside down in a matter of days, and you're bitching that she won't hurry up and fly across the country to get in front of cameras? How the hell did humans take over the earth when most are so fucking stupid?

This isn't exactly true. She's had her entire life to ponder the consequences of going public with it. AND -- I'm pretty sure I heard that the letter was OLD and forwarded to Feinstein by a former Congresswoman who received it when Kavanaugh's name got on short list for Trump's FIRST nomination.. That letter is a year or more old then..

So -- if she hadn't thought all this thru in a YEAR -- she's too stupid to take the entire country HOSTAGE for several weeks.. How's that?

So let's say that the letter is from a year ago. How does that change the fact that it was an anonymous letter that was never supposed to be made public? It's only been within the past few days that she's landed in the spotlight, after the letter was leaked. You're question begging. What you're saying only makes sense if we assume she had some devious plot from the get-go to jump into the spotlight at the last minute in hopes of dragging the nomination out past the election. And makes as much sense as birtherism.
if never supposed to go public it would take more than 2 days to get all her "proof" together.

this is a prepared hit. their musket misfired.

Ford lawyers say she is open to testifying, but not Mondayhttps://www.cnn.com/2018/09/20/politics/christine-blasey-ford-brett-kavanaugh-testimony/index.html

The woman has had her life turned upside down in a matter of days, and you're bitching that she won't hurry up and fly across the country to get in front of cameras? How the hell did humans take over the earth when most are so fucking stupid?
The woman has had 36 years to state her case. Given her hiring of lawyers and taking a polygraph attesting to something ( since we don't know the questions, we don't know how valid it is ) back in August, she's had plenty of time to prepare. This is a stall tactic, nothing more. I hope Grassley holds firm.

do we even know the polygraph actually happened?

Is she willing to take one with neutral parties around?

This isn't exactly true. She's had her entire life to ponder the consequences of going public with it. AND -- I'm pretty sure I heard that the letter was OLD and forwarded to Feinstein by a former Congresswoman who received it when Kavanaugh's name got on short list for Trump's FIRST nomination.. That letter is a year or more old then..

So -- if she hadn't thought all this thru in a YEAR -- she's too stupid to take the entire country HOSTAGE for several weeks.. How's that?

So let's say that the letter is from a year ago. How does that change the fact that it was an anonymous letter that was never supposed to be made public? It's only been within the past few days that she's landed in the spotlight, after the letter was leaked. You're question begging. What you're saying only makes sense if we assume she had some devious plot from the get-go to jump into the spotlight at the last minute in hopes of dragging the nomination out past the election. And makes as much sense as birtherism.

Are you really this stupid.....this was a set up from the very beginning.....that letter was supposed to get out and portray her to dupes like you like she was just an innocent waif....she is a hard core, left wing, bernie supporter who attended anti Trump rallies...and scrubbed her social media just before feinstein "leaked" her identity.....

She sent the letter in July. She knew what was coming.

You mean, the letter that was anonymous and not supposed to be released to the public?
hey - the leaks are funny when against trump.

live by the leak...

Donald chose to run for President. You assholes are just trying to bully a sexual assault victim into silence.

nope. No bullying. Haven't even gotten the story straight yet. And the Dems are guilty of tossing this women like a hand grenade. It can't go anywhere. We don't even really know what the CRIME is yet.

It's just USING her as a prop for political theater. If they seriously WANTED TO HELP HER -- that letter is dated July 30th. What kind of HELP have the Dems given her?

And the origin of that letter seems to be more than YEAR old. CERTAINLY, the Dems could be rectifying whatever injustices this woman thinks she suffered in all that time.

Yet she had a polygraph administered got copies of her medical records AND hired a Lawyer. Ya she did not want anyone to know.

The woman has had 36 years to state her case. Given her hiring of lawyers and taking a polygraph attesting to something ( since we don't know the questions, we don't know how valid it is ) back in August, she's had plenty of time to prepare. This is a stall tactic, nothing more. I hope Grassley holds firm.

do we even know the polygraph actually happened?

Is she willing to take one with neutral parties around?

Polygraphs are a scam......Aldrich Aimes was a Russian spy and easily passed the FBI polygraphs...

face it. sooner or later this "YOU'RE AN EVIL PERSON IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE WE SAY YOU SHOULD" will wear thin.

welcome to that day.

Keith Ellison beat his girlfreind......Bob menendez raped under age girls......bill clinton, raped at least 3 women and sexually assaulted about a dozen more...that we know of, cory booker admits to sexually assaulting a girl in high school....sherrod brown beat his wife.......all have the support of the democrat party...

Sen. Robert Menendez may have had sex with underage hookers in Dominican Republic: prosecutors - NY Daily News

Sherrod Brown Faces Heat For Assault Allegations From Ex-Wife - Big League Politics

Bottom line.

Feinstein needs to take a bullet for the tribe. The DNC isn't backing her. The same DNC that is PROTECTING their #2 leader, Keith Ellison, from more recent and serious #womanabuse problems.

SOMEONE had to do it. It's all they had left. So they UNMASKED this woman Ford and turned her into a human hand grenade for close quarters mortal political combat.

First of all she is more then a moron if she did not expect to have her life turned upside down when she wrote the letter. Should of had at least a suspicion when nothing came out for so long.
Second she was told that the committee would come to her and she could testify closed door, no video.
She probably was stupid enough to believe that she would be exalted as a savior by everyone for delaying the vote on Kavanaugh long enough that the midterm elections would be over.

First of all she is more then a moron if she did not expect to have her life turned upside down when she wrote the letter. Should of had at least a suspicion when nothing came out for so long.
Second she was told that the committee would come to her and she could testify closed door, no video.
She probably was stupid enough to believe that she would be exalted as a savior by everyone for delaying the vote on Kavanaugh long enough that the midterm elections would be over.

She already is a hero to the left......

I hear Ford and her lawyers have come out with some new conditions before she will testify two of them being Kavanaugh cannot be in the room at the time and Kavanaugh should be questioned first, before he has the opportunity to hear Ford's testimony. So they want to deny Kavanaugh one of the basic rights of our legal system the right to face ones accuser and to try and defend himself against testimony he has not heard.

I hear Ford and her lawyers have come out with some new conditions before she will testify two of them being Kavanaugh cannot be in the room at the time and Kavanaugh should be questioned first, before he has the opportunity to hear Ford's testimony. So they want to deny Kavanaugh one of the basic rights of our legal system the right to face ones accuser and to try and defend himself against testimony he has not heard.

Look for an immunity demand before she sets foot in front of the Senate (if she appears at all). Same goes with any FBI questioning should they decide to get involved.

Bottom line.

Feinstein needs to take a bullet for the tribe. The DNC isn't backing her. The same DNC that is PROTECTING their #2 leader, Keith Ellison, from more recent and serious #womanabuse problems.

SOMEONE had to do it. It's all they had left. So they UNMASKED this woman Ford and turned her into a human hand grenade for close quarters mortal political combat.

I don't think that she was not involved in this plan. She had her lawyers give her a lie detector test in August. Now......if you had no intention of this getting out, especially to the public, why would you pay for a lie detector test, to prove to yourself you are telling the truth?

It’s not even like her lawyers are trying to let her have her say. They probably would prefer she didn’t.

It was a backup plan by the Democrats. They did everything they could to stop this confirmation. Trust me, if they had any success in changing the minds of the RINO Senators, you would have never heard the name Christie Ford.

page can drag her feet all she wants. Grassley gave her until tomorrow morning...

Forum List

Back