More feet dragging by the Ford

Ford lawyers say she is open to testifying, but not Mondayhttps://www.cnn.com/2018/09/20/politics/christine-blasey-ford-brett-kavanaugh-testimony/index.html

What a load of crap...keep stalling hoping to move it past the election.

Every day it is more obvious she is full of shot

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's a power move attempt by her lawyers to try to get more control of the situation.

They want to make the Republican Committee members look like bullies

The Times article on this also has this interesting bit:

Earlier on Thursday, committee Republicans had decided to hire an outside counsel to lead their questioning of Dr. Blasey, rather than the committee members themselves, according to a Republican Senate official familiar with the decision.

Kavanaugh Accuser Opens Negotiations on Testimony Next Week

I would bet money that said outside counsel will be a woman.

Bonus points for being a minority woman.

negotiations... Why are we negotiating? She either wants to testify or doesnt.

Ford lawyers say she is open to testifying, but not Mondayhttps://www.cnn.com/2018/09/20/politics/christine-blasey-ford-brett-kavanaugh-testimony/index.html

The woman has had her life turned upside down in a matter of days, and you're bitching that she won't hurry up and fly across the country to get in front of cameras? How the hell did humans take over the earth when most are so fucking stupid?

This isn't exactly true. She's had her entire life to ponder the consequences of going public with it. AND -- I'm pretty sure I heard that the letter was OLD and forwarded to Feinstein by a former Congresswoman who received it when Kavanaugh's name got on short list for Trump's FIRST nomination.. That letter is a year or more old then..

So -- if she hadn't thought all this thru in a YEAR -- she's too stupid to take the entire country HOSTAGE for several weeks.. How's that?

She sent the letter in July. She knew what was coming.

You mean, the letter that was anonymous and not supposed to be released to the public?

It was always supposed to be released to the public, that was the first stage to the smear job..
and why you have a lie detector test result handy and your entire social history scrubbed.

Don't forget they scrubbed the yearbook too......

You mean, the letter that was anonymous and not supposed to be released to the public?

It was always supposed to be released to the public, that was the first stage to the smear job..
and why you have a lie detector test result handy and your entire social history scrubbed.

Don't forget they scrubbed the yearbook too......
that's a whole lot of scrubbin for not expecting to go public.

The woman has had her life turned upside down in a matter of days, and you're bitching that she won't hurry up and fly across the country to get in front of cameras? How the hell did humans take over the earth when most are so fucking stupid?
She’s upending his life too. How much of this poor me crap are we supposed to put up with? She sent the letter in July. She knew what was coming.

she knew enough to hire an attorney, allegedly take a polygraph, and request therapy records

hey - the leaks are funny when against trump.

live by the leak...

Donald chose to run for President. You assholes are just trying to bully a sexual assault victim into silence.
no.

we're just not buying her bullshit. this "you bully!!!" stuff is worn thin also. trying to paint someone as a bad guy *If* they take a stance you are already pre-disapproving of is low rent psychology.

live by the leak...

Donald chose to run for President. You assholes are just trying to bully a sexual assault victim into silence.

Yes, we are bullying her into silence by asking her to come testify under oath.

The woman has had 36 years to state her case. Given her hiring of lawyers and taking a polygraph attesting to something ( since we don't know the questions, we don't know how valid it is ) back in August, she's had plenty of time to prepare. This is a stall tactic, nothing more. I hope Grassley holds firm.

live by the leak...

What sexual assault victim? She can't remember where it happened or when it happened.....any other victim remembers all the details...ask Juanita Broaderick, Eileen Wellstone and Elizabeth Gracen...and they all told close friends too...

It's a power move attempt by her lawyers to try to get more control of the situation.

They want to make the Republican Committee members look like bullies

The Times article on this also has this interesting bit:

Earlier on Thursday, committee Republicans had decided to hire an outside counsel to lead their questioning of Dr. Blasey, rather than the committee members themselves, according to a Republican Senate official familiar with the decision.

Kavanaugh Accuser Opens Negotiations on Testimony Next Week

I would bet money that said outside counsel will be a woman.

Bonus points for being a minority woman.

If so that's a brilliant move on their part.

The woman has had 36 years to state her case. Given her hiring of lawyers and taking a polygraph attesting to something ( since we don't know the questions, we don't know how valid it is ) back in August, she's had plenty of time to prepare. This is a stall tactic, nothing more. I hope Grassley holds firm.

Not likely....this is one of the reasons Trump was elected.......all the republicans combined don't have enough of a spine to make one they could all share....

This isn't exactly true. She's had her entire life to ponder the consequences of going public with it. AND -- I'm pretty sure I heard that the letter was OLD and forwarded to Feinstein by a former Congresswoman who received it when Kavanaugh's name got on short list for Trump's FIRST nomination.. That letter is a year or more old then..

So -- if she hadn't thought all this thru in a YEAR -- she's too stupid to take the entire country HOSTAGE for several weeks.. How's that?

So let's say that the letter is from a year ago. How does that change the fact that it was an anonymous letter that was never supposed to be made public? It's only been within the past few days that she's landed in the spotlight, after the letter was leaked. You're question begging. What you're saying only makes sense if we assume she had some devious plot from the get-go to jump into the spotlight at the last minute in hopes of dragging the nomination out past the election. And makes as much sense as birtherism.

Forum List

Back