Democrats are hypocrites on sexual assault. So why don't Republicans step up?

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
What pisses me off about partisan shit bags is that they have their heads so far up their asses the bags fill their ears and go straight to their brain. You have every opportunity to do the right thing. You have all the political cover in the world to do the right thing. And yet, you always fucking fail, every single time.

As new allegations against Keith Ellison come out Democrats are silent. When Al Franken's accusers stepped forward they were smeared and banished from the party even as Franken had to step down. When women accused Clinton women with "D" at the end of their name were all too eager to engage in girl-on-girl violence to bully and condemn the accusers. Democrats love to champion women's rights....or Democratic women's rights...or at least the rights of women that are convenient for Democratic causes--when convenient for Democratic causes....which all really just means that women are useful play things.

Republicans, step the fuck up! Stop being such pussies playing right into their hands. Why is it so hard to just do the right thing?

Republicans like McConnell are gutless politicians who do not like to make waves for fear of offending someone and risk the chance of being fired, losing their source of wealth, perks, etc.....

Republicans like McConnell are gutless politicians who do not like to make waves for fear of offending someone and risk the chance of being fired, losing their source of wealth, perks, etc.....
How appropriate that you would be the first one to reply to a post that starts off complaining about partisan shitbags, LOL.

Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

Your side is ALWAYS wrong.
My side is ALWAYS right.

SSDD from the blindfold-wearing partisan hack, who lives in the alternate reality gop bubble,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Exactly what is it you think Republicans should be doing? I can only guess this about Kavanaugh so what do you do with an alleged incident from 36 years ago where you have no physical, photographic, audio or video evidence no credible witnesses just the version of the accuser and the accused?

How appropriate that you would be the first one to reply to a post that starts off complaining about partisan shitbags, LOL.

My side is ALWAYS right.

SSDD from the blindfold-wearing partisan hack, who lives in the alternate reality gop bubble,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
How appropriate that you would be the second one to reply to a post that starts off complaining about partisan shitbags, LOL.

Everything Democratic, good, good, good.
Everything Republican, bad, bad, bad.

My side is ALWAYS right.

SSDD from the blindfold-wearing partisan hack, who lives in the alternate reality gop bubble.

What pisses me off about partisan shit bags is that they have their heads so far up their asses the bags fill their ears and go straight to their brain. You have every opportunity to do the right thing. You have all the political cover in the world to do the right thing. And yet, you always fucking fail, every single time.

As new allegations against Keith Ellison come out Democrats are silent. When Al Franken's accusers stepped forward they were smeared and banished from the party even as Franken had to step down. When women accused Clinton women with "D" at the end of their name were all too eager to engage in girl-on-girl violence to bully and condemn the accusers. Democrats love to champion women's rights....or Democratic women's rights...or at least the rights of women that are convenient for Democratic causes--when convenient for Democratic causes....which all really just means that women are useful play things.

Republicans, step the fuck up! Stop being such pussies playing right into their hands. Why is it so hard to just do the right thing?

Maintaining a presumption of innocence is doing the right thing, ding bat. The burden of proof is on the accusers, that's the way the system works. The woman making accusations against Keith Ellison at least has police records and medical records to support her claim. What are you commies gonna do about that one?

Oh and of course you think doing the right thing is doing what you admit the hypocrites want, yeah, that ain't gonna happen either. LMAO

I agree, take the vote.

My side is ALWAYS right.

How appropriate that you would be the second one to reply to a post that starts off complaining about partisan shitbags, LOL.

Everything Democratic, good, good, good.
Everything Republican, bad, bad, bad.

My side is ALWAYS right.

SSDD from the blindfold-wearing partisan hack, who lives in the alternate reality gop bubble.

I don't live in an "alternate reality gop bubble." Why did you post that? The alternate reality gop bubble is where you and the other idiot dwell.

Forum List

Back