More evidence Trump obstructed justice

Wow. How did this guy ever get a security clearance for anything?

Hell. I wouldn't trust him to guard the sugar bowl.
I wouldn't trust Brennan to babysit my two young grandsons.
You didn't seem to have a problem with him getting Bin Laden for us now did you?

Well he didn't get UBL. The guy that did backed Trump.

LOL
Who is "UBL"? Lol! And by the way, the guy who backed Brennan to get "OBL" is requesting that his clearance be stripped in light of Brennan's outstanding service. and in protest to Trump. blob:http://www.msnbc.com/f296d2a3-e0e9-4083-bc4e-d0836bb9404c

Nope McRaven wasn't the shooter. Robert O'Neil a member of SEAL team six was the man who shot that POS.
Why do people like you mount manufactured lies? Are you so weak, that you have to use each of your posts as an opportunity to spread lies, because you have no debatable equity to offer? Quote me word for word what you accuse me of saying "Mcraven was the shooter".

I wouldn't trust Brennan to babysit my two young grandsons.
You didn't seem to have a problem with him getting Bin Laden for us now did you?

LOL
Who is "UBL"? Lol! And by the way, the guy who backed Brennan to get "OBL" is requesting that his clearance be stripped in light of Brennan's outstanding service. and in protest to Trump. blob:http://www.msnbc.com/f296d2a3-e0e9-4083-bc4e-d0836bb9404c

Nope McRaven wasn't the shooter. Robert O'Neil a member of SEAL team six was the man who shot that POS.
Why do people like you mount manufactured lies? Are you so weak, that you have to use each of your posts as an opportunity to spread lies, because you have no debatable equity to offer? Quote me word for word what you accuse me of saying "Mcraven was the shooter".

You should know all about manufactured lies as you post them here every day.

You sure are amusing though.

LOL

You should know all about manufactured lies as you post them here every day.

You sure are amusing though.
That's not a counter argument. That's an admission by you. Answer my question or you are a liar and a weak coward.

Trump Admits He Revoked Brennan’s Security Clearance Over “Rigged Witch Hunt”
What? You mean Trump took away Brennan's security clearance because the Russia investigation is a witch hunt? Wow, that lines up with the same story Trump told Lester Holt, is the same story he told the Russians, and is the same corroborating story Comey claimed in his testimony. Not that we needed more evidence of obstruction of justice by this criminal, disguised as a president, we just confirmed even more evidence. At this point, obstruction of justice is just a matter of making it a formality. The evidence is not only overwhelming, it is inarguable at this point.

And the majority in Congress? Yea, those criminal cowards who took an oath. Where are they?

When the dust has finally settled, this administration and Congress will go down as the most corrupt this country has ever known.

How many times has Trump incriminated himself? He must drive his lawyers crazy.

The biggest problem Trump has is that he thinks he is above the law. He has always thought that way. It is the reason he thought he could collaborate with the Russians during the election and get away with it. He thought he was impervious to the law. Don, Jr., felt the same way, which accounts for the Trump Tower meeting with representatives of the Russian government in June 2016.

Now that he is President, Trump feels omnipotent. He not only feels he is above the law, he also feels he is no longer answerable to the American people. He has avoided questions from reporters for the past month. The media is the eyes and ears of the American people, and Trump is staying out of sight and out of earshot.

When right wing extremists of the Republican Party chose Trump as their President, they unleashed a monster. Trump now thinks he is an autocrat and Congressional Republicans meekly support his every word.

hadit will not read #110, because it corrects his thinking so well.

I not only read it, I correctly noted that it has nothing to do with silencing a witness, which is the screech to which I was reacting. Preventing Brennan from accessing new classified information in no way prevents him from testifying about what he already knows. Of course, if it's classified, he still couldn't talk about it whether or not he had the clearance.

No wonder Trump stripped Brennan from his clearance after exposing this administration and this election as being totally illegal; Brennan: Trump's increasing erratic behavior

And therein lies lunacy. Hillary lost, you're just going to have to deal with that.
"Lunacy" and the "truth" are usually not synonymous with each other. And at this moment, the "truth" of Trump's obstruction to stop an investigation into him, for cooperating and aiding in an illegal election with foreign nationals, is carrying a tremendous amount of weight these days. As opposed to an imaginary "lunacy" in your noggin.

Trump revoking the security clearance in this case is a political tool to suppress dissent.

It can be indictable in impeachment charges.

Please explain how revoking a security clearance prevents Brennan from testifying.
It's not about testifying. I just explained all this.

Then why the wailing about him being silenced?
Wow, you folks can't possibly be this dense. On purpose , maybe?

I've said this so many times before. The Right sees the trees, they just can't see the forest.

Trump's whole premise/tactic is about PR. Getting the most out of public opinion. Trump no longer cares about obstruction, or conspiracies to defraud the country. He knows those two are coming his way. It's why he has denied them for a year and a half. He and Giuliani are focused on public opinion. Even if he has to obstruct all the way to do it. The problem lies in the fact that he should care about obstruction, because this move of his on Brennan, goes straight to motive.

So, since Trump doesn't care about obstruction, he doesn't really know what obstruction really is. He thinks by taking Brennan's clearance away, he thinks in his mind that Brennan is one less witness to this "witch hunt". Except he isn't, and it proves Trump is obstructing in the process because of what again? "Motive"! That's what Mueller is looking for, and he's got it.

In the mean time, Trump's foolish Sheep mount these ridiculous off the wall counter arguments, equal to what a bunch of middle school kids would try and pull off, and are going no where with their arguments. They pretend to not know what is going on, but really do. Just like a bunch of foolish kids.

Trump is so concerned with security clearances that he didn't care if his son-in-law could get one.
Trump with held it until the process was completed and his security level verified... Funny that Dad didn't interfere in the process like Obama did for known communists and criminals...
That happened after they had gotten in hot water about it.

No wonder Trump stripped Brennan from his clearance after exposing this administration and this election as being totally illegal; Brennan: Trump's increasing erratic behavior

And therein lies lunacy. Hillary lost, you're just going to have to deal with that.
"Lunacy" and the "truth" are usually not synonymous with each other. And at this moment, the "truth" of Trump's obstruction to stop an investigation into him, for cooperating and aiding in an illegal election with foreign nationals, is carrying a tremendous amount of weight these days. As opposed to an imaginary "lunacy" in your noggin.

There wasn't anything illegal about the election. Trump won.

More democrat gas from Vanity Fair.

The Vanity Fair that's a left wing rag?? That Vanity Fair. Hell they are almost as bad as HuffPO.

Anyone believing anything that left wing rag prints has got to be a rabid left winger. LOL
That "Left wing rag" is one up on you, because you forgot to debunk the obstruction case that Trump just walked into.
With that irrational thinking it's a wonder you have the brain power to keep your legs moving whole walking.

If you had proof of that, you would have provided it. You didn't. So that's a lie.

On the flip side, I've provided a ton of evidence that tells us with 100% accuracy, that this was not only an illegal election, but a multi-pronged illegal election, involving many people, and many illegal maneuvers.

More democrat gas from Vanity Fair.

The Vanity Fair that's a left wing rag?? That Vanity Fair. Hell they are almost as bad as HuffPO.

Anyone believing anything that left wing rag prints has got to be a rabid left winger. LOL
That "Left wing rag" is one up on you, because you forgot to debunk the obstruction case that Trump just walked into.
With that irrational thinking it's a wonder you have the brain power to keep your legs moving whole walking.
There is no "irrational thinking" to it. It's just the truth in reporting. Something an irrational thinker wouldn't have access to.

If you had proof of that, you would have provided it. You didn't. So that's a lie.

On the flip side, I've provided a ton of evidence that tells us with 100% accuracy, that this was not only an illegal election, but a multi-pronged illegal election, involving many people, and many illegal maneuvers.
It is up to you as the leader of a new generation to pick up your weapons and storm the white house. Remove the usurper by force and carry Hillary on your shoulders to her rightful place.

What? You mean Trump took away Brennan's security clearance because the Russia investigation is a witch hunt? Wow, that lines up with the same story Trump told Lester Holt, is the same story he told the Russians, and is the same corroborating story Comey claimed in his testimony. Not that we needed more evidence of obstruction of justice by this criminal, disguised as a president, we just confirmed even more evidence. At this point, obstruction of justice is just a matter of making it a formality. The evidence is not only overwhelming, it is inarguable at this point.

And the majority in Congress? Yea, those criminal cowards who took an oath. Where are they?

When the dust has finally settled, this administration and Congress will go down as the most corrupt this country has ever known.
LOL

Defeating the Progressive Jihad on America is no crime
It is when it involves silencing a witness.
Who was silenced

WTF?
IS BRENNAN INVOLVED IN THE INVESTIGATION???

He's a civilian. Why does he need a clearance?

He doesn't. He's just a US citizen like you and like me.

If they ever need his expertise on something they can issue him a new clearance. Its done all the time.

This whole issue is nothing but bullshit.
If we ever need help on which Communist Party candidate for office to vote for, we can always call Brennan for advice.

There is no such thing has having "granted Constitutional authority" to obstruct justice. Ask Nixon. He had the same list and was impeached for it. This "authority" you speak about does not exist. How do I know? Because you are not going to produce such an "authority" written from the Constitution, that allows a president to silence a government official who is a witness to an investigation that is investigating him. Show us the Constitutional writings for such a thing.
Brennan's speech isn't being restricted. What is being restricted is his access to government secrets. Trump is right to execute that presidential power. I just hope that what secrets he knows already that he reveals one in his rants against Trump on CNN. Then we can throw his fucking ass in jail for life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back